Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
ClumZee

Discord Name & Tag:
clumzee_

Which time zone are you in?
BST // UTC + 01:00

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
FreeWhopper // Lawyer Application (DENIED)
FreeWhopper // Reporter Application (DENIED)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am currently going through exams at the time of writing, but by the time applications are checked, I will most likely have finished them.
I average approximately 5 days per week on the server, though the times and days can be subject to change due to outside factors, though I try to be on as much as possible within my schedule.

What is your motivation for applying?:
One of my main motivation for applying to the KPD is to enhance the roleplay experience for not just myself, but the community around me, in order to make the server a more interesting, positive place, and an overall more enjoyable experience. I also think that it will be interesting to see the various duties of KPD members, and how the faction works as a fully-functioning organism. The majority of my previous time on the server has been working against/hiding from KPD members, but I have gotten more friendly with a few officers whilst in powerplant, and have thought to myself that maybe I should give it a try.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Knowledge of Ranks:

Police Department

Commissioner
The highest rank in the police force, and overseer of the KPD. Commands all units, and is responsible for the entire force as a whole. The top brass.

Police Captain
The highest-ranking active police officer. Participates in active officer duty, and is responsible for all lower-ranking officers.

Police Lieutenant
A mid-rank supervisor. Assists investigations, conducts active police duties, as well as overseeing cases and reports.

Police Sergeant
A low-ranked supervisor. Assists lower-ranking officers, participates in active police duties, and helps the general public.

Police Corporal
The lowest rank in the supervisor positions. Supervises general officers, and is responsible for detainment and inmate activity.

Patrol Officer
The salt of the earth. A vital role in the force, but not a high-ranking one. Conducts active police duty, answering to calls, writing statements, and detaining criminals.

Junior Officer/Cadet
The step just before becoming a true officer. Learns the ins and outs of the system, how to conduct duties, and being educated in all things KPD. Needs supervision.

Detective Department

Superintendent
Leader of the Detective Department. Reports to the Commissioner and oversees all detective work.

Chief Inspector
The lead investigative manager. Monitors both KPD departments and is in charge of major decisions.

Detective Inspector
A high-ranking investigator. Works with sensitive data, engages in investigations, and internal affairs.

Detective Sergeant
A detective with supervisory responsibilities. Supervises general detectives while conducting the same duties.

Detective
A vital role within the department. A general investigative officer. Investigates crimes, gathers evidence to convict a suspect of a crime.

Knowledge of Equipment:

Standard Issue Baton
A close-range non-lethal blunt weapon, used by all officers to apprehend and combat violent criminals.

Standard Issue Handcuffs
The most important piece of equipment an officer has. Apprehends targets in order to safely transport them between two points.

Standard Issue Police Radio
A tool to contact other officers or EMS, in order to convey information a long distance.

Standard Issue Stun Gun
A tool to force a chosen target to cease movement, and can be deployed from a short distance.

Standard Issue Breathalyzer
A device used by both officers and EMS to measure the blood alcohol level of a chosen target.

Standard Issue Pepper Spray Can
A limited-use offensive and defensive tool to temporarily blind a chosen target.

Tranquilizer Gun
A long-range, 2-shot weapon to incapacitate a chosen target, only available to high-ranking officers.

Standard Issue Riot Shield
A primarily-defensive barrier tool to defend against blunt and sharp weapons from the front and sides during an altercation.

Standard Issue Gas mask
A respiratory face covering to prevent biological hazards.

Crowbar
A prying tool used to open doors and containers, reserved for very high-ranking officials.

Standard Issue Luminol Spray
A liquid spray that reveals blood on a surface, unless the surface has been cleaned with certain chemicals.

Standard Issue Fingerprint Scanner
Used to scan a target's fingerprint, and can match it to another result.

Standard Issue First-Aid Kit
A small kit that can be used to slow down injuries, not heal them.

Standard Issue Body Camera
A recording device that ensures an officer is properly conducting their duties, attached to their chest, and which's footage can be reviewed at a later time.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force is vital to the SRP community, and it maintains the realism of the server. The KPD, and other government factions provide the proper law and order to the world of Karakura. They keep the different sides of the SRP community in check, providing a worthy challenge to the CrimeRP and GangRP community, while also providing safety and security to the rest of the server. They act as the consequence to action. They endeavour to make sure that any character that engages in lawless behaviour is met with the proper punishment, such as violence and robbery being rewarded with copious jail time, or lack of identification being worth a 5,000 yen fine. These actions all rest of the Police faction, and they ensure that the server is an enjoyable and realistic experience for all who play on it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I accept that training is mandatory when I am online. I will accept any consequences or punishments if I do not abide by what I have agreed to.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Gavriil Volkonsky

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
32 years old.

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male // He/Him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

College Bachelor.

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Russian (Native Tongue).

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Gavriil Volkonsky would appear to inherit many of his family's Russian genes, and his appearance is largely American-influenced. He'd stand tall, at 6'5'', and would weigh in at 194bs. He would appear to be quite muscular, with a well-maintained technique. He'd have dark green eyes, and slick-back brown hair. He'd have a suave demeanour, yet would have a dry intonation.

To Gavriil, there is no difference between a casual and professional situation, and so he'd wear the same suit in all occasions. He has 12 copies of the same suit.
His dry cleaner hates him.
1717789317682.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Gavriil acts the same in every setting. He is very blunt and straight-to-the-point, yet very caring and understanding. He never takes a situation too lightly, and doesn't let work affect his home life. He has an assertive personality, and will tell people the truth no matter what, as he believes that honesty is the most important value in a person. He almost never breaks his composure, unless he is seriously overworked or stressed, then he can be cold and slightly snappy. Gavriil believes that discipline is vital to keeping a healthy body and mind. He acts the same in public as he does alone.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Gavriil is happy working alone, but he very much enjoys the company of others. He treats everyone in his presence with the utmost respect, and would make sure to reprimand anyone that is rude or disrespectful. Gavriil would help anybody who needs it or wants it, and appreciates critical thinking, and he can take harsh criticism, should it be well-earned, and not a snide comment. He is willing to go above and beyond for his team, and would do anything for their safety.
What's your character's backstory?

On November 5th, 1992, in the town of Novgorod, Gavriil was born to the Volkonsky family. He grew up with his siblings, and experienced the culture that his country had to offer. From a young age, Gavriil had a strong sense of honesty and integrity, earning himself admiration from his peers, for which he was indifferent to. His upbringing had him take care of his younger siblings, and he found his desire to protect grow stronger each second he spent with them. One day in town, Gavriil witnessed a dirty cop let a criminal go because he got a bribe, and Gavriil vowed to bring justice wherever he went.

Two years into college, in 2010, Gavriil's parents passed away. He tried to console his family, but was unable due to their various coping mechanisms. When his brother Vova stepped up as the family's father figure, Gavriil became more of a cool uncle than a brother, participating in shena****ns as a voice of reason and seriousness. However, when Vova decided to pack up and move to Karakura, Gavriil decided to break off from the family, and make his own way in life, and he moved to American to work as an investment banker. For a few years, he worked a soulless 9-5 at a company that gave him no favours, where he fully realised his true destiny for being a lawman, joining a police academy for a short time, but taking his leave after he saw the majority of trainees just wanted to assault criminals, and not deliver justice. However, in time, he longed to see his family again after the long time they had been separate.

After a very long time away from his family, Gavriil moved to Karakura to pursue his ambitions of becoming closer with his family, after neglecting them for years to pursue materialistic gains, instead of what truly mattered to him. In Karakura, he finally became fully confident that he wanted to become a police officer, and knew that he was finally ready to sign up to the KPD.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
"No, it is illegal to own a pocket knife in every situation, and just possession can land you a hefty sentence. Use of a pocket knife lands you an even harder sentence."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
"Eye patches, melatonin, walking canes, paracetamol, and glasses are all able to be owned without a proper medical prescription."

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
"I would radio in the situation, before trying to reason with the co-worker. If the co-worker is beyond reason, possibly due to a manic episode, I would try to harmlessly restrain the co-worker, whilst waiting for backup to arrive and handle to inmate. If any injuries arise from the situation, I would radio EMS, and ensure that the injury was dealt with thoroughly. Once the situation has been resolved, I would file the necessary paperwork and continue with my duties."

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
"I would use my radio to call for backup as soon as I see it. I would yell for the assaulters to stop what they're doing, or force will be used. If they do not stop, I might be able to use my taser to stop them from harming anybody or getting away. I would then apprehend the assaulter, and detain them for assault and battery. I would make sure that my co-worker is stable if they have not receive treatment yet, and I would then head back to the station to fill out the incident report, and file it with a higher-up."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"Despite personal ties to whomever is corrupt, I would inform a higher-up and then would gather evidence, such as audio or photographic proof of their involvement with criminal activities in order to back up my case. I would then do all that is in my power to make sure that justice is served and that the co-worker receives the correct consequences within the full extent of the criminal justice system."

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
"I would simply inform them that bribing an officer is a federal crime, and could land them a hefty fine, and ask them if they want to still try to bribe me. If they still try, I would detain them for trying to bribe an officer, and would make sure that they are taken care of by the system. Integrity is vital in the police force, and I would not sacrifice it for anything."

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 317
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied on the basis of your applications detail & reputation.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
Try applying to other factions to improve your reputation around the server and try to include more detail within your application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread