GMT - England

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

Regular - The better half of a week

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:

For all my time playing on this server, I have been a student. I want to try to explore another region of the server that I don't get to see much - The Government Sector. I want to learn all about how the different roles within the faction work together to produce the end goal, and how each of the roles work on their own.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yessir, I understand them

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

To solve injustice, put away criminals, and prove the innocence of those who deserve it.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A lawyer does more than just argue, contrary to popular belief. A lawyer meet with clients to discuss legal cases, give solicited legal advice, and if need be, to defend clients in court. The defence is justified by conclusive evidence, unarguable proof, and some damn good improv. Lawyers look over evidence, find holes in testimonies, and of course, fight the fight until it's over.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I understand this completely.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I do understand this, and gladly accept it.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

I am aware of this, and will not display OOC bias to anyone while on the job.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I have, read, understood, and agreed to follow the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

It very much depends, but I will try to make to as many as I can.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Klaus Fullenheim

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:

5/7/1989

Male

Academic Degree:

Degree in Law, economics, and ethics.

Major(s):

Law, ethics.

Minor(s):

Economics

Work experience:

12 years as a legal consultant.

Political background:

No political view/background

Nationality & born location:

German, Munich

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

German, Japanese

Criminal record:

None, unless looking good is a crime.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"Dedication. Not only have I sacrificed everything to work in unregistered law, I have dedicated my life to its study. I have been studying law since I was 14, and practicing it since 19. I not only have dedicated my life to it, but my soul as well. A good friend of mine was wrongly accused of a crime once, and I'll be damned if I let it happen again. My experience in Law is not only a testament to my skill, but to my willpower. If I am to be hired, then know this. Expect the best, from the best, of the best. Does that answer your question, Sir?"

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread