layzah
layzah
Omega+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
luvnruntz

Previous bans: 2 bans | 1st 2019 | 2nd 2021

Describe your activity on the server: I am surprisingly very active on SchoolRP. I did have a bit of a downfall a month ago but i am now active on the server daily.

Which time zone are you in? CDT. (Central Daylight Time)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
! Jay#5959

Do you have a microphone [Required]: Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:

(JSL) https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl.40409/ (Accepted!)

(French) https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.41892/ (Accepted!)

(KPD App) https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-officer-application-luvnruntz.43746/ (Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying to the KPD force is that I find the KPD a very interesting thing in the SchoolRP community. It stands out on all the opportunities you could try in SchoolRP. And I want to try this opportunity out before I officially quit SchoolRP. Which I know isn't very a valid reasoning, but This is a thing I would really want to try out in SchoolRP and hope to not cause any trouble in the faction. I’d also like to join KPD for the fact that i have a close friend in that faction, and roleplaying with him in KPD would be a blast in The SchoolRP community, and i would really like to accompany him with this journey in KPD

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I know the Conducts and Laws.

What Knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Yes, I have a significant amount of Police Work. And I'll list below what Knowledge I have of it.
Charges.

Battery.

Battery is an offense when you assault an individual with bare hands, causing bruises onto the victim's body and maybe some minor injuries inflicted onto them, such as broken noses and such. It is also considered battery when you have struck the male or female three times in the facial area.

Tier 1 Assault.

Tier 1 Assault is when you use a lethal weapon on a civilian when you intentionally threaten to harm them. Weapons such as A wooden baseball bat, or even a metal one. A crowbar could also be used. It may cause brain damage on the civilian as well.

Possession of Minorly/Majorly Weaponry.

Alright, so Possession of Minorly weapons, or Majorly weapons, is when you're Seen with a weapon in your hands, and a cop sees you. You will be charged with Possession of Weaponry, and you will have a bail that will decide which type of weapon you have Possession of. Also, if you were to pull a weapon out onto an officer, that officer would have full permission to tase you. Which would gain you kps, but you will be paralyzed for 5 minutes, and the backup would probably be near the Officer that Tased you.

Murder.

Alright, So there are three different variations of Murder. One is First Degree Murder. First-degree Murder is when you're planning to kill a single or a group of individuals. If you succeed, you will be charged with First Degree murder if cops manage to catch you in the act or see you on the CCTV doing the event.

The second variation of Murder is Second Degree Murder. Second Degree Murder isn't very different From First-degree Murder, But it has a slight change, which is that you do not have planning beforehand. So let's say you have a pocket knife onto you, and you see a guy that your friend told you to murder perhaps, and a plan was never discussed, and you just ran up to him and stabbed his carotid. If a cop saw you nearby, you would be kind of screwed. And if you're caught, you will be questioned, and you will possibly get Charged with Second Degree Murder.

The third and final variation of Murder would be, Capital Murder. Capital murder is when you murder a government official, Such as an officer, lawyer, Or Judge ETC.

Obstruction Of Justice

Obstruction Of Justice is when you're bothering a crime scene with officers in the area, if you keep approaching them while they're working with a Case, or searching a male, or even arresting them. They warn you to back up three-plus times. They will forcefully move you to a wall and place handcuffs onto you, charging you for Obstruction Of Justice.

Weapon Trafficking

Weapon Trafficking is when you're purposely passing an Illegal weapon to another individual and paying for that item. If cops see you doing this, they will yell at you to go to the wall and arrest the person who gave the weapon to you for Weapon Trafficking, and if you got caught as well, you would get charged for Illegal Weaponry, and the bail will be decided on what type of weapon you had Possession of.

Attempted Murder

Attempted Murder is when you're trying to kill this one individual and fail at doing so, getting caught by the cops in the process, and tased as well, the victim would be inspected of what injuries they have, and if they have a stab wound, and is bleeding out heavily, you will be detained for questioning. If the individual says you attempted to kill them, You will be arrested for Attempted Murder.

Basic Info.

Speed/Swimspeed (Attributes)

Speed and Swimspeed are essential if you're attempting to get into the KPD force. Since half the time in chases, you will need to catch the males if they're running on land or even swimming in the water. If you do not have these, you will fail half of your chases and possibly get demoted or fired from your failures.

Manhunts

Manhunts are when Officers heavily search you in the area. The reason for doing so is because you committed a major crime, like killing somebody or causing intense harm to them with a blunt force object. Or you are even evading the cops when you're told to get to the wall. A search party will then begin to look for you around Karakura.

CCTV

CCTV, the one we all love and. . hate, CCTV is a security system located all around karakura. The reason is to catch criminals in the act of doing something and just monitor around karakura to protect the citizens and make sure everything is okay. If you get caught on CCTV doing some act, like Killing someone Or cutting off their arm. A search party of KPD officers will then begin searching for you around Karakura. This is why GangRPers hate the CCTV system.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are Important to SchoolRP For many reasons. The reasons are that they attempt to keep the civilians of Karakura Healthy and safe away from criminals that will attempt to harm them. They also make SchoolRP a fun experience for GangRPers, and they make it not so dull for the Criminal Underworld. If KPD didn't exist in the World of Karakura, GangRP that we all know and love would be pointless! There would be nothing to worry about while doing crimes and other stuff. It would make GangRP Pointless and boring. That's why KPD exists to this day, to make SchoolRP a Fun experience and overall a great system.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I fully acknowledge that information.

Do you acknowledge that you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role when applying for this role?

Yes, I fully acknowledge that information.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held while you are online, you are authorised to attend, or you will be punished?

Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand those terms, and I hope not to fail on that.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Genesis would have glistening black hair and shining amber eyes. He'd usually be seen walking around karakura with a genuine smile on his face. Genesis would be unique because of how much care he has for his Family and Friends, even random people. If he sees someone in need or even hurt, He wouldn't think twice to jump in the situation and help the individual who is either harassed or abused.

What they're like on and off the job?

Anais off the job would be still a very serious tone manner, but a bit joyful around his friends, and also family. He is very kind to civilians on the street. On the job however, Anais would be a very serious male. He would only focus on people around him, not saying a word, making sure the citizens were healthy and okay. If genesis saw an individual getting robbed, assaulted, or anything, He would approach the event, unholstering his taser. He would tell the harasser to get onto the wall to begin a search and an arrest, depending on the male's actions.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Anais's outlook on his co-workers would be like a family member to him; He'd spend all day with them, patrolling and other things, to ensure their safety so they do not get hurt. Anais would take a bullet to protect his co-workers so they did not get injured, or even killed.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Anais was seemingly a joyous kid. He'd love to hang out with his friends and families and loved to go out to places like museums. Anais was also doing very well in school and wasn't failing most of his classes, and Anais would be failing mathematics though, he wasn't ever really good at equations. But Anais wouldn't focus on math very often. Anais was more interested in police acknowledgement. He was more interested in this topic because becoming a police officer was Anais’s dream. He'd fantasized about police officers and wanted to be like one when he grew up. He imagined police officers because he watched a lot of criminology films, and police films, which made him attached to it. Anais also once had an encounter with a police officer on duty. One day Anais was out for a stroll. After just going to a shop not too far from his home, he was heading back to his house. He then got jumped by masked individuals with weapons out to his throat, demanding his belongings, Anais was horrified by a scene he watched, coming into reality.
Anais would quickly start giving his belongings, when out of knowhere Anais would hear one shot fired coming from the background, Anais would then see the males leg start bleeding, causing him to collapse and scream in pain. Behind him, there were 3 officers behind the masked men. They called for the male to get onto the ground. Anais's eyes would brighten with amazement as the officers detained the individuals and lent a hand to Anais. Ever since that day, Anais has fantasized about becoming a part of the KPD force. What Anais did to study Law and Conducts is that he signed up for classes and had tutors teach him about law enforcement and criminal justice. Anais would have an entire 7-year training course about being a KPD officer, and he hopes to get into the force.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Anais Koyama

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Koyama

Given Name(s): Anais

Preferred Name: Anais

IC Phone number: 159-584-714

Religious Denomination: Shinto

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
7 Years.

Working Experience: Anais has some work experience. He has one at Noon, and one at Midnight.

Academic Degree: Master's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Criminology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: JSL, French.​

Last edited:

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable