Kuraicy

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

LowkeyRP

Previous bans:

Blatent content stealing from the Community

Describe your activity on the server:

On the server, I am active almost every day for 7-9hrs. Sometimes I get permission to be present in events which for me are at 1:30 am, which is the timing for the dance. On the forums, I always check my new applications if I have applied. If I haven't applied, I always check the rosters of different places and then do stuff accordingly. I just moved, and now my timezone is CDT. My timings are now perfect with the server events unless I have school on that day and then the event starts at 3:00 pm, which is the time when school ends.

Which timezone are you in?

UK GMT+0

Do you have Discord?

Yes I do, my discord is LowkeyRP#6660

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I have a working mic.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/music-teacher-app-kuraicy.24671/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-app.25458/
- No Response Yet

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-kuraicy.24650/
- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-vehicle-is-gone.24790/
- Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-request.25406/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/music-teacher-app-kuraicy.24671/
- Denied

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've always been really eager to join the Karakura police force, and I really do have the motivation for it right now. My roleplay has been getting bland lately. It's the same old story, anything interesting rarely ever happens to me, so I thought I could join the Karakura Police Department

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I have the most basic things to remember.

What are the Police ranks?

Cadet
Patrol Officer
Corporal, Sergeant
Trainee Investigator
Investigator
Head Investigator
Lieutenant
Head Lieutenant
Captain
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Basic Patrolling.
Possible Searches.
Keeping all Highschool students in school during school hours.
Making sure no Highschool students are ditching school during school hours.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are actually pretty important to SchoolRP for numerous reasons. To start off, the police station would normally be one of the first places one would go to when in trouble. Either to file a report, to bail an inmate, to visit their loved ones. The officers work really hard in order to keep the town in good hands, away from gangs & anything dangerous in general. 110 calls are often answers to those in immediate need or to report a case, which leads to police dealing with dangerous situations. Without the KPD, Karakura would be going downhill when talking about citizen’s safety.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge that i will be demoted at any given time!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, of course. I’ll put my best efforts into this position, if received.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I am authorized to attend or I will be punished/demoted for not attending.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment and I am not to take things OOCly whatsoever.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

The japanese raised girl named Etsu Kawano would be a slim figure alongside pale porcelain skin. Her height would measure at around 5'8 (172cm), a rather tall female giving off an intimidating allure. As for her weight, she never seemed to be confident in exposing it to her close ones; she weighed at around 138lbs. She’d have creamy white hair that would seem well-brushed, resemblance would be quite noticeable, obviously. Without any surprise, her eyes would match her hair color- brown. Nothing was too special about her looks, she looked like a normal Japanese adult. What did separate her, was the elegance she did give off- At first glance, some would call her a doll for her soft seen skin. However, the way she looked didn’t quite transfer over to her.

What he's like on and off the job?

When she's on the job, she's obviously serious and strict. She can still joke around with her co-workers, but only if there's nobody else in the station and they don't have anything to do. She can listen to his fellow officers and seniors and will act his maturest.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Etsu always keeps a good outlook on her co-workers, this being that she treats them with respect and leaves it at that being co-workers. She acts professionally with them, he would never disrespect, mock, or in any way shape or form make her co-workers feel bad.

BACKSTORY

Etsu Kawano was born on January 12 1988, she was abandoned by her mother and father, leaving her in an orphanage. She was around 4 when her parents left her, she felt betrayed and hurt when both of her parents left her. As she grew up, she started to learn different things quite quickly. She started to be a little mature before the other children were. Then she met a little boy, who was always being bullied by the other orphans before she knew it, she had to protect this boy, his name was Hisoka. She felt quite sad for the boy. As they both grew up at the age of 10, they made a promise, that one, they'll stay together until the end. As they started to grow bigger and bigger, around the age of 17, they want to be supportive to each other.

As they both grew up at the age of 18, they wanted to start a family called Suzuki and since then they were protecting each other and they wanted to take everything slow and she was becoming more and more mature. She wanted to take everything to her responsibilities and she wants to protect herself and Hisoka. She wanted to help other people in Karakura City. So as time flies past, whenever someone is in need of help, she would go up them and she'd ask them if they need help, she'd always help them even if they deny it but on the faces of the people she helped, were surprised.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Etsu Kawano

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Etsu Kawano

Preferred Name:

Etsu

Female

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:

None

Academic Degree:

Criminal investigations & Criminal Psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Crime investigation
Constitutional law
Criminal psych

Minor(s):

Traffic Command
Patrol, risk assessment, and subject apprehension
Firearm use

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

English & French​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread