EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
IGN: CakeRP/EGGRP
DATE: 5/26/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make KPD a safezone.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I think KPD should be a safezone. I was reading through the rules and I did not see anything about it there. When someone is trying to kidnap you, they would not go to a police station to do it. Another thing is when a player is getting chased and attacked, they run into the KPD. This should not be allowed because "you" as the attacker would have to go into the KPD to get them. The station is usually filled with officers. This makes it impossible to get the person since they may keep going to KPD to not get attacked. People know the KPD is not a safezone so they will keep running into the station like i mentioned before to escape. Then you need to deal with the officers trying to chase you, once they see you were chasing someone. The only time this is possible is when no KPD are on. The only thing is they are always on. So the person your chasing can keep going there for the 7 days for the perms to run out.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
Neutral - The KPD, Hospital and Town Hall are all government buildings, meaning you only have to fearrp the potential risks of committing crimes within alongside following the orders of the workers (depending on whether fearrp is ICly enforced or not). You can easily kidnap someone from the lobby of the KPD, but it'd be risking your character, just as you would if you kidnapped someone in plaza, and so on.

EnderBubs

Level 58

Though I think it’s a good idea I think we shouldn’t make it a safe zone. There is no major reason to make it one either I feel like, if you want to commit a crime jn there sure you can but as pancake said you’re risking your character. KPD lobby has a cctv that looks over the entire lobby, so no matter what if you commit a crime in PD lobby it will be caught via CCTV, as well as metal detectors going off if you’re trying to use a bat, and the fact that cops can easily catch you if they are close by, as well as we can send the PD into lockdown too which would lock everyone who was in the lobby into KPD

I feel like the only safe zone should be EMS again tbh. But yeah for KPD I think we should keep it a non safe zone and just have people understand the risks of attacking someone in PD

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega

Though I think it’s a good idea I think we shouldn’t make it a safe zone. There is no major reason to make it one either I feel like, if you want to commit a crime jn there sure you can but as pancake said you’re risking your character. KPD lobby has a cctv that looks over the entire lobby, so no matter what if you commit a crime in PD lobby it will be caught via CCTV, as well as metal detectors going off if you’re trying to use a bat, and the fact that cops can easily catch you if they are close by, as well as we can send the PD into lockdown too which would lock everyone who was in the lobby into KPD

I feel like the only safe zone should be EMS again tbh. But yeah for KPD I think we should keep it a non safe zone and just have people understand the risks of attacking someone in PD
I get both you and Alex’s points, the main reason I did this suggestion is because people run into KPD and keep doing it until their perms run out. Which makes it frustrating for gangrpers and not fun to gangrp.

EnderBubs

Level 58
I get both you and Alex’s points, the main reason I did this suggestion is because people run into KPD and keep doing it until their perms run out. Which makes it frustrating for gangrpers and not fun to gangrp.
I get that. People can hide in KPD and try to hide/be safer from gangrpers though agajn there is always a time where KPD officers aren’t able to go to front desk so there will always be that opportunity to still commit a crime, you just have to be really smart about it

TheMelonQueen1

Level 8
TheMelonWhoLived
TheMelonWhoLived
Omega+
IGN: CakeRP/EGGRP
DATE: 5/26/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make KPD a safezone.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think KPD should be a safezone. I was reading through the rules and I did not see anything about it there. When someone is trying to kidnap you, they would not go to a police station to do it. Another thing is when a player is getting chased and attacked, they run into the KPD. This should not be allowed because "you" as the attacker would have to go into the KPD to get them. The station is usually filled with officers. This makes it impossible to get the person since they may keep going to KPD to not get attacked. People know the KPD is not a safezone so they will keep running into the station like i mentioned before to escape. Then you need to deal with the officers trying to chase you, once they see you were chasing someone. The only time this is possible is when no KPD are on. The only thing is they are always on. So the person your chasing can keep going there for the 7 days for the perms to run out.
Egg, as a rule while being chased down and such you can’t purposefully run into safe zones, since that would be just all kinds of broken, If KPD was a safe zone then everyone would just run there and the gangrper coming after you would either get arrested or just have to wait till you come out, I find the idea of that just add a whole new level of avoid RP

Beanfart

Level 13
-1 to making it a safe zone. They should however fearRP running into a police station of all places to kidnap someone

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
+1
Think about it bro, ur not about to jog into the kpd with a katana in hand and try to stab someone while there's like four officers staring at u with glocks pointed at ur head. Keep in mind it's supposed to be assumed icly that the station is ALWAYS full of officers, regardless of if there's any on or not, so you can't really say there's no officers there to keep it a safezone. This also goes for majoring/using perms on cops, ur not about to run into the kpd regardless of how many people with sharp weapons u have on u and try to take one of them out

there's just so many reasons why you wouldn't attack someone here, or try to, that it should just be made a safezone to prevent things like that

and for those who said "if you commit a crime in the kpd you're risking your character," those goes for literally anywhere else, but at the station like i said you're suppoesd to assume there's always cops in the station so realistically ur not gonna try to commit a crime in there or even around it if there's like 20 cops inside armed with glocks and tasers

TrapstarRp

Level 22
Neutral, I've been in times where I'm mid chase with someone and they run into kpd, I think it goes with the fear roleplay as well and is already enforced as a rule as you're not going to do this anyways. But as well as theres a rule that states (not sure if it's changed) that you're not allowed to run into safezones so it would rather defeat the purpose of running into the PD in general. Keep it as a fearrp rule and not a whole new rule.

Lizalopod

Level 130
People should already be fearrping going into the station when doing a crime, it's common sense. (Although news flash, they don't and just casually Bait police officers and stuff)

MuziekAapje

Level 11
making it a safe zone feels very unnecessary. Sure it's packed with CCTV and possibly police officers, but there are other places packed with CCTV, doing anything there would be stupid too, and yet it's not necessarily a safe zone.

Users who are viewing this thread