mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KravCraft's application for KPD 9 Karkura police academy)

KravCraft

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): KravCraft

Previous bans: None on this account, although I have been banned twice on my main account 'Sentonium' for ERP and Max Warnings. I have learnt from these bans and I will not allow this to happen again. I have no active warnings on any of my accounts.

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active. On weekdays I am on at 4 pm till 9 pm (AEST). On weekends I can be on at any time unless I have something on which I usually don't. I have a lot of time to commit to the KPD. I would always be trying my best in the KPD.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in AEST.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do have Discord and I do use it. KravCraft#5640

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes, I do have a good quality, working microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/forums/college-applications.- Dennied
What is your motivation for applying?: Ever since I was younger, I have always loved police shows and games. I used to do Cops VS Civs roleplay on different games. Over the past couple of months, I have been looking into applying for KPD, I have found what they do so interesting. I also have a couple of friends in KPD, It sounds like an awesome experience. Another reason I am applying is that at the time I am usually on, I don't see many officers, sometimes none are on. I want to be able to help people whilst no other officers are on, as a lot of stuff can happen in that time. I want to be able to have access to be able to make sure everyone in Karakura is safe and feels free. I have seen how officers do their work, and I love the way things are handled by the officers.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I have had a lot of experience with both of these and I completely understand them. I will completely follow the laws and basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
-
Police-Commissioner

The Police-Commissioner is the person who makes all the decisions for the KPD and accepts KPD applications. He also makes sure the Captain and other roles are doing their jobs.
^
Police-Captain
This is the role who looks over the whole KPD, making sure everyone does their jobs correctly.
^
Head Lieutenant
^
Police-Lieutenant
^
Detective Superintendent
^
Chief-Inspector
^
Detective-Sergeant
^
Detective-Constable
^
Police-Sergeant
^
Police-Corporal
^
Patrol-Officer
^
Police-Cadet
-

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have quite a lot of knowledge of police work as my uncle was a Police Officer and he has taught me a lot about working as an officer. I have also watched a lot of Police Force T.V Shows as well. I have read a lot about Police work and what they can and can't do. I have also RP'd as an officer in other games/servers. I have also RP'd on a Cop Roleplay server on FiveM (GTA), and that was a great experience as well, that is one of the reasons I have wanted to be in the KPD.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are one of the most important roles for SRP as they have to keep the city safe. If Police were not on SRP then the server would not make sense. KPD is the people who have to help people when they are in need. They also have to stop people from doing illegal activity. If the officers weren't on the server, SRP would basically be a PurgeRP. If someone gets KPS on someone, they are most likely going to use it. Officer's are meant to prevent that. Same thing with Major, Minor, and MugPerms. They keep the city running and are there meant to be there when others are in need. They also have the job of Firefighters, if there is ever a fire, they have to go and help (since there is no firefighter role). They are the people who will have to be there when people need something, from helping people in general to people dying.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I completely acknowledge that this is possible. I will make sure to do my job as best as I possibly can. If I do my job wrong, which I will not do, I understand I will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I will fully be dedicated to this role. I will always be on to try my best and help as much as I can. I will be as active as I possibly can since I have dreamt of people an officer for quite a long time. I will do my best job as being an officer and make sure I do everything correctly and following orders. I will always be on my best behaviour, I would not be immature. Marco can joke around but not when it is not needed.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I will attend if I am needed. I also understand that I could be demoted. I will always go to training as long as I am online. If there is training on and I am able to get on, I will get on for the training. I will have full dedication to the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I would never take ICly things to OOcly. I do and always will acknowledge this. I will always follow the rules and make sure I do everything professionally. I am not toxic OOCly, nor is Marco ICly. I have never been warned/banned for anything on this topic. As you may know, I have a history of GangRP. Although I have never been banned/warned for a GangRP situation. When I GangRP'd, I always made sure I did it without breaking the rules and without having to get staff involved. I quit GangRP because of other rulebreakers a couple of months ago. I have now decided to reapply for KPD since I feel like it is a better environment.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Marco is a 6'3, well-built Spanish- Italian male. He has dirty blonde hair that suits with his blue eyes. He is unique because he is calm and he does his job how he is meant to, unlike others that possibly could be applying. He has been to law school as well so he knows a lot about the laws. He had a lot of family members in police forces, including one of his older brothers.

What he's like on and off the job? On the job, Marco is very professional and very focused on what he is doing. He listens to the other officers and makes sure he does everything correctly. Off the job, he is more of a fun- chill type of guy. He likes to hang out with other officers, friends and family. He has a sister named Xenia who he usually hangs out with. He also hangs out with his younger brother, Daijiro. He always makes sure no crime is happening even when off duty. He will usually have an extra eye to make sure. He wants the city to be a better and fun place. He is more of the party-type person. He will usually go to parties that are legal and aren't doing illegal things.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?: He likes his co-workers, he has no problems with them. If there was one he didn't like, he would still try his best to cooperate with the officer. He has a simply planned future. He just wants to make sure he and his family don't have financial problems. He also wants to buy a property for him and his family to make sure they have a place they can feel safe at. He will want to hang out with the officers as he has to learn to be happy with all of them.

BACKSTORY

Marco Lane was born in Italy. His dad was very rich as he was the CEO of a big company. Marco was the firstborn son of Isabella and Este Lane. Marco Lane also had a Spanish uncle that taught Marco to speak Spanish. He didn't know much about his home because his parents wanted to move to Japan instead of living in Italy, so they ended up moving to Japan when he turned 2 years young. It was very easy to get to Japan since Marco's family was very rich. His father also was in a mafia called "The Cornoleno Familia". When he and his family arrived in Japan, they didn't know where to start their new life.

Marco's father ended up also working at a little restaurant named "Yakitori". Marco's Father also worked as a Janitor at Yokohama International School. Marco's Father got them a house for them to live in. Marco's Father would have this babysitter who would watch him till he finished work. When Marco turned 3 years young, He went to preschool and met a kid named Josh Morris. Marco Lane and Katsuo Hills became best friends in preschool, they did everything together.

In grade 4, Marco and Katsuo formed a band called "Salede". Marco played the guitar and Katsuo played the drums. Marco didn't have many friends until grade 6. In grade 6 Marco's band got a little more popular in school until his so-called "friends" created their own band named "Sandia".

Sandia got very famous in the school and made a lot of fans in a couple of days. Marco and Katsuo didn't stay at that school. Marco and Katsuo travelled to Karakura with their families. Marco and Katsuo transferred up to grade 7 in Karakura High School. Marco had met so many wonderful people in Karakura. Marco's life has been very magnificent ever since he moved to Karukara. He is so thankful for Katsuo Hills being by his side since day 1.

Marco trudged through High School, got great grades, and made wonderful friends. Once Marco had finished school and graduated, he and his friends spent a year overseas. Having the time of his life, he eventually felt homesick and decided it was time to return back to Karakura.

After a few months of being back home in Karakura, he applied for the local Community College, where he would study at, and become just as successful as his family were. He enjoyed college quite a lot. He studied law and police studies. He also studied medical.

He ended up graduating from college and applied for a job in Yokohama, as a school assistant-nurse. He got the job and ended up staying there for a couple of months until he could find a job that he could work hard for in the police force.

After he finished his job at Yokohama, he moved back to Karakura and found out about a local police camp. He started his training to become an officer. He worked very hard to become an officer, eventually, he got offered a job by Karakura Police Department. He accepted and got a job as a Cadet. As an officer, Marco worked very hard at the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Boyan Yasenov Katsarski

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Boyan
Preferred Name: Boyanche

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Atheist.

Marital Status:
In a Relationship (might change since the person is 20 years old icly, Not sure though)

Nationality:
Marco is Spanish Mixed with Italian. He speaks fluent Korean as well.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
7 Years.

Working Experience:
Marco has been security in a lot of places. He also trained for Police for 9 years. He was also an assistant-nurse at a school named 'Yokohama International School'. His father use to work at that school as a Janitor as well.

Academic Degree: Masters in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement, he also has a Medical Degree.

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s):
Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Biology, Chemistry.

Minor(s):
Criminology, Psychology.

Native Languages:
Spanish and Italian.

Other Languages:
Japanese (Obviously), KoreanOut-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): sunkissd4

Previous bans: None on this account, although I have been banned twice on my main account 'Sentonium' for ERP and Max Warnings. I have learnt from these bans and I will not allow this to happen again. I have no active warnings on any of my accounts.

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active. On weekdays I am on at 3 pm till 11 pm (AEST). On weekends I can be on at any time unless I have something on which I usually don't. I have a lot of time to commit to the KPD. I would always be trying my best in the KPD.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in AEST.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do have Discord and I do use it. S7#1000

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes, I do have a good quality, working microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application-sunkissd.31929/ - Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.30622/ - Accepted x2.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/marco-c-l-dot-college-application.29531/ - Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language.29252/ - Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-for-callum-garcia-sunkissd.27976/ - Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-for-callum-garcia-sunkissd.27991/ - Denied x5.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application-2-sunkissd2.30905/ - Denied x2.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-sunkissd2.31502/ - Denied x2.

What is your motivation for applying?: Ever since I was younger, I have always loved police shows and games. I used to do Cops VS Civs roleplay on different games. Over the past couple of months, I have been looking into applying for KPD, I have found what they do so interesting. I also have a couple of friends in KPD, It sounds like an awesome experience. Another reason I am applying is that at the time I am usually on, I don't see many officers, sometimes none are on. I want to be able to help people whilst no other officers are on, as a lot of stuff can happen in that time. I want to be able to have access to be able to make sure everyone in Karakura is safe and feels free. I have seen how officers do their work, and I love the way things are handled by the officers.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I have had a lot of experience with both of these and I completely understand them. I will completely follow the laws and basic conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
-
Police-Commissioner

The Police-Commissioner is the person who makes all the decisions for the KPD and accepts KPD applications. He also makes sure the Captain and other roles are doing their jobs.
^
Police-Captain
This is the role who looks over the whole KPD, making sure everyone does their jobs correctly.
^
Head Lieutenant
^
Police-Lieutenant
^
Detective Superintendent
^
Chief-Inspector
^
Detective-Sergeant
^
Detective-Constable
^
Police-Sergeant
^
Police-Corporal
^
Patrol-Officer
^
Police-Cadet
-

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have quite a lot of knowledge of police work as my uncle was a Police Officer and he has taught me a lot about working as an officer. I have also watched a lot of Police Force T.V Shows as well. I have read a lot about Police work and what they can and can't do. I have also RP'd as an officer in other games/servers. I have also RP'd on a Cop Roleplay server on FiveM (GTA), and that was a great experience as well, that is one of the reasons I have wanted to be in the KPD.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are one of the most important roles for SRP as they have to keep the city safe. If Police were not on SRP then the server would not make sense. KPD is the people who have to help people when they are in need. They also have to stop people from doing illegal activity. If the officers weren't on the server, SRP would basically be a PurgeRP. If someone gets KPS on someone, they are most likely going to use it. Officer's are meant to prevent that. Same thing with Major, Minor, and MugPerms. They keep the city running and are there meant to be there when others are in need. They also have the job of Firefighters, if there is ever a fire, they have to go and help (since there is no firefighter role). They are the people who will have to be there when people need something, from helping people in general to people dying.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, I completely acknowledge that this is possible. I will make sure to do my job as best as I possibly can. If I do my job wrong, which I will not do, I understand I will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I will fully be dedicated to this role. I will always be on to try my best and help as much as I can. I will be as active as I possibly can since I have dreamt of people an officer for quite a long time. I will do my best job as being an officer and make sure I do everything correctly and following orders. I will always be on my best behaviour, I would not be immature. Marco can joke around but not when it is not needed.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I will attend if I am needed. I also understand that I could be demoted. I will always go to training as long as I am online. If there is training on and I am able to get on, I will get on for the training. I will have full dedication to the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I would never take ICly things to OOcly. I do and always will acknowledge this. I will always follow the rules and make sure I do everything professionally. I am not toxic OOCly, nor is Marco ICly. I have never been warned/banned for anything on this topic. As you may know, I have a history of GangRP. Although I have never been banned/warned for a GangRP situation. When I GangRP'd, I always made sure I did it without breaking the rules and without having to get staff involved. I quit GangRP because of other rulebreakers a couple of months ago. I have now decided to reapply for KPD since I feel like it is a better environment.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? Marco is a 6'3, well-built Spanish- Italian male. He has dirty blonde hair that suits with his blue eyes. He is unique because he is calm and he does his job how he is meant to, unlike others that possibly could be applying. He has been to law school as well so he knows a lot about the laws. He had a lot of family members in police forces, including one of his older brothers.

What he's like on and off the job? On the job, Marco is very professional and very focused on what he is doing. He listens to the other officers and makes sure he does everything correctly. Off the job, he is more of a fun- chill type of guy. He likes to hang out with other officers, friends and family. He has a sister named Xenia who he usually hangs out with. He also hangs out with his younger brother, Daijiro. He always makes sure no crime is happening even when off duty. He will usually have an extra eye to make sure. He wants the city to be a better and fun place. He is more of the party-type person. He will usually go to parties that are legal and aren't doing illegal things.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?: He likes his co-workers, he has no problems with them. If there was one he didn't like, he would still try his best to cooperate with the officer. He has a simply planned future. He just wants to make sure he and his family don't have financial problems. He also wants to buy a property for him and his family to make sure they have a place they can feel safe at. He will want to hang out with the officers as he has to learn to be happy with all of them.

BACKSTORY

Marco Lane was born in Italy. His dad was very rich as he was the CEO of a big company. Marco was the firstborn son of Isabella and Este Lane. Marco Lane also had a Spanish uncle that taught Marco to speak Spanish. He didn't know much about his home because his parents wanted to move to Japan instead of living in Italy, so they ended up moving to Japan when he turned 2 years young. It was very easy to get to Japan since Marco's family was very rich. His father also was in a mafia called "The Cornoleno Familia". When he and his family arrived in Japan, they didn't know where to start their new life.

Marco's father ended up also working at a little restaurant named "Yakitori". Marco's Father also worked as a Janitor at Yokohama International School. Marco's Father got them a house for them to live in. Marco's Father would have this babysitter who would watch him till he finished work. When Marco turned 3 years young, He went to preschool and met a kid named Josh Morris. Marco Lane and Katsuo Hills became best friends in preschool, they did everything together.

In grade 4, Marco and Katsuo formed a band called "Salede". Marco played the guitar and Katsuo played the drums. Marco didn't have many friends until grade 6. In grade 6 Marco's band got a little more popular in school until his so-called "friends" created their own band named "Sandia".

Sandia got very famous in the school and made a lot of fans in a couple of days. Marco and Katsuo didn't stay at that school. Marco and Katsuo travelled to Karakura with their families. Marco and Katsuo transferred up to grade 7 in Karakura High School. Marco had met so many wonderful people in Karakura. Marco's life has been very magnificent ever since he moved to Karukara. He is so thankful for Katsuo Hills being by his side since day 1.

Marco trudged through High School, got great grades, and made wonderful friends. Once Marco had finished school and graduated, he and his friends spent a year overseas. Having the time of his life, he eventually felt homesick and decided it was time to return back to Karakura.

After a few months of being back home in Karakura, he applied for the local Community College, where he would study at, and become just as successful as his family were. He enjoyed college quite a lot. He studied law and police studies. He also studied medical.

He ended up graduating from college and applied for a job in Yokohama, as a school assistant-nurse. He got the job and ended up staying there for a couple of months until he could find a job that he could work hard for in the police force.

After he finished his job at Yokohama, he moved back to Karakura and found out about a local police camp. He started his training to become an officer. He worked very hard to become an officer, eventually, he got offered a job by Karakura Police Department. He accepted and got a job as a Cadet. As an officer, Marco worked very hard at the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Marco Lane Dot Tchoumi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Mark.

Preferred Name: Marco

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Atheist.

Marital Status:
In a Relationship (might change since the person is 20 years old icly, Not sure though)

Nationality:
Marco is Spanish Mixed with Italian. He speaks fluent Korean as well.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
7 Years.

Working Experience:
Marco has been security in a lot of places. He also trained for Police for 9 years. He was also an assistant-nurse at a school named 'Yokohama International School'. His father use to work at that school as a Janitor as well.

Academic Degree: Masters in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement, he also has a Medical Degree.

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s):
Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Biology, Chemistry.

Minor(s):
Criminology, Psychology.

Native Languages:
Spanish and Italian.

Other Languages:
Japanese (Obviously), Korean

Users who are viewing this thread