players online

Denied kufn | Event Team Application #3

timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+

IGN:

kufn | College Football Males (Applying)
followingeden | Reporter
tim6thyy | Teacher

Describe your activity as a player of the server:

I have never been banned or received any punishment on the server. As of July, I have been an active player on SchoolRP for a year now. I play SRP whenever possible, but I will admit that school limits my activity. This means I am available from around 5 pm EST to 12 am EST. Currently, I am on the College Males Football team. In the past, I have been a part of EMS, Shrine, Judge, College Council, Highschool Male Football, and Highschool Cheer. I can say that I have enjoyed every single second that I was a part of these factions. I have met so many new people and made friends, connections, and other things of the sort. My involvement in different activities outside of the server is also significant. I have been a part of three different tailoring servers in the past. These servers included Euphoria, Takagi Corp, and Misfits Tailoring. In these servers, I have had to deal with many different clients, and I’ve learned to manage my time for different tasks and duties so that they can be executed efficiently.

WEEKDAYS
WEEKENDS
MONAY - FRIDAY
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
5 PM EST - 12 AM EST
10AM - 2AM

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Judge Application |
Priest Application |
Surgeon Application |
Student Council Application |
Reporter Application |
Teacher Application |
KPD Application #5 |
Lore Team Application |
Event Team Application #1 |
Event Team Application #2 |
KPD Application #1 |
KPD Application #2 |
KPD Application #3 |
KPD Application #4 |

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:

My discord is @tim6thy and I do have a microphone. I actively VC every single day with my friends.

What is your time zone?:

I live in the U.S. state of Georgia, and I am within the EST.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I am aware of the fact activity is important when being an event team member and if I don't oblige to this rule, I will be demoted. I plan on using my time on event team to its full potential by actively playing the server and becoming and active part of the server. Along with this role, which I hope that I am granted, and my other current and future roles on SRP I plan to be very active.

══.✾. ════════════════════════════════════════════════

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:

This would be my third ever event team application. My previous two go-arounds I was denied for reasons unknown to myself, but I just know that I will be a great addition to the team. Becoming event team has been a goal that I set for myself earlier this year in January. In any application, I always find this question the hardest. Because my reasons for doing literally anything is always going to be hard putting into words. I don't even know my favorite color... Anyways I believe my motivation lies between bettering my reputation on the server. Not that my reputation is bad or anything along the lines of that, but I believe that I do have areas that I can greatly approve in; my communication skills are probably my weakest area right now. Event team will also be a great to hone my creativity. My creativity skills have been lacking as of late because my growing disinterest it tailoring. But over my past three event team applications I have brainstormed so many great ideas that I believe that will be fun for the server. It seems that my motivation grows stronger each time that I apply.

As for my IC motivation to join the event team, I've noticed the event team members are given the chances to have super unique roleplay. I've witnessed a lot of events throughout my time of playing SRP... Most if not all of them I loved the event characters. I do have to say that when members are given the [?] tag and they really stick to their persona, that drives me crazy in the best way possible. It is so cool to see them do this and I want to have the chance to participate in that fun. When looking at event team members roleplaying skills, I don't only look at the silly aspects though. I do know that some event team members are given characters called lore-characters. These characters belong to the most prestigious families in Karakura, and to be given a chance to play one of those characters is my dream. I have been apart of the Saiky family for a round year now, so I know how to accurately roleplay a character of their class out.

What makes you a suitable event team member:

Being a suitable event team members requires a couple of things in my opinion. Creativity; you are in charge of CREATING unique events that are enjoyable for the server. Maturity; event team is in fact a TEAM, meaning that you will not be working all by yourself most of the time, so you need to learn how to get along with others. Accountability; having accountability is a must in my opinion. Anyone who is trusted with this role must be RESPONSIBLE enough to keep it. I truly believe that I have all of these feats, and along with my general knowledge of event team (gained after applying three times now,) I am a very suitable event team member.

Who are you?:
I will start off with a short OOC introduction. Hello, my name is Timothy or Tim; most people call me Tim. I am 15, turning 16 in four short months, and I have been playing the server for a long time now. I live in the United States, specifically Georgia and I'm a student. To my knowledge, I have no punishment history at all. That includes warnings, kicks, and bans. I’d like to consider myself a very creative person. I’ve been doing small freelance jobs ever since I was 7 years old. Though on SRP I love focusing on the tailoring side of things. As for my personality, I’d consider myself a pretty funny guy to work with. Outside of my few cringe misses here and there, I’m a pretty cool person to be around. I have learned that I suck at sarcasm though; which sucks because I WANT to understand it so bad. That leads into my professionalism. I take professionalism very seriously, meaning that I am not the type of guy to goof off. This would especially be true if their was a call about discussing a future events. I am very straight to the point, which means people can't always tell when I'm trying to talk casually (i hate this about myself dw). Anyways, I greatly appreciate ANYONE who is reading this part of my application. I am also so very grateful to have the chance to apply to this event team, and I expect to use my abilities to the max if I am accepted.

Experience?:
I have been a part of many different organizations both ICly and OOCly. Through these clubs, jobs, and sports teams I have learned many skills that I can contribute to my work on the event team. I believe that through all of the hard work and dedication that I put into these clubs, I will be one of the most suitable applicants. I for one enjoyed my time as a Judge. As a Judge I was in charge of organizing and planning trials so that they can run as smoothly as possible. This meant that being a Judge was not easy in the slightest. Planning trials meant that I had to factor in a lot of things. Things such as time zone, players and employees interest, and preparing myself and others to perform and roleplay out the trial in front of the entirety of Karakura. Shrine really forced me into a position that I never thought that I would be in on SRP. I believe that shrine probably had the most impact on me as a person outside of SRP. I learned so much about the Shintoism, which in hand made my roleplaying skills so much better. My actions on SRP became far more thorough and my characters became far more sensitive to Japanese culture. To put it short, college council like an IC event team for the school faction. Helping out with the smaller events was really fun, and even though I never got to plan any events, I believe that I will enjoy it all the same. As council, I achieved a greater level of maturity. This is because I acted as a meditator of everything that happened on school grounds. During my time as EMS, I was able to learn and grow as a roleplayer. I met so many different people; both co-workers and patients. I learned to cooperate with people that I usually wouldn’t attempt to cooperate with. With EMS it is key to have great communication skills. Great communication skills make the road to success far easier with multiple opinions.

OOCly I'm in around three different clubs. In two of these clubs I hold a leadership position. I am the current president of my schools business club and vice-president of projects for my schools community service club. Both of these clubs have 30+ members. As the president and vice-president of two different clubs, I am in charge of planning out different events for all of the members. Tending to all of the members different needs and wants is not easy in the slightest. This means that I have a good idea of the struggles that event team members may face. Being leadership in these two clubs also means that I also have to work with other people. Clashing opinions and taste can be a challenge, but most, if not all times We have found a way around it.

I've worked on a couple of things while I was put on pending. I was told by the faction himself that I need to gain more experience on the server (faction wise) in order to be considered for a spot on ET. That's exactly what I've done! I've joined two different factions; Reporter and Teacher.

EDITS/POSITION CHANGES:
Staff for Maze Roleplay
Teacher
Family Lead

wip.. Mainly if I find the time to write out a descriptions-

═════════════════════════════════════════════════.. ══

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

═.✾. ════

✾ Collapsing Constables | Server Event - Chain of Events ✾

Overview:
After a very inclement summer, most of Karakura was left unaffected. Most is not all. The old police department, where most criminals end up going at some point in their life, experienced some unexpected damage. The garage sat below the holding cells where inmates were housed and seemed to have it the worst of all. Officers reported hearing creaking noises whenever parking their vehicles or participating in line-ups. Many reports were made to the higher-ups, but they were disregarded due to their 'trivialness.' After all, they were the officers that were there for the longest amount of time, so who knows better than them? Life went on for a couple of weeks. Different criminals entered and left their cells; each adding more pressure to the now flimsy structure of the area. The citizens of Karakura were not prepared for the events that were about to to take place. On a day in late December, while the inmates were fulfilling their public service requirements out in the courtyard of KPD, a loud crash could be heard behind them. Inmates and officers alike both quickly turned around and to their dismay, the entirety of the holding area/garage area fell in on itself.

As stated in the title, this event would take place over the period of a couple of a couple of weeks. This event would kickstart the remodel of the current police department, which will take a long time. I would like this event to be split up into weekly projects; the first week being the deconstruction of KPD and the introduction of a temporary station. This temporary station would most likely take place in the parking lot beside of the old garage. It would also have to meet the standards for roleplaying. I'm not much of a builder, so I'm not exactly sure on how this would need to happen, but build team members would need to slowly tear down KPD. Most likely starting with the areas that are least important to them, and it would end with the more important areas. Once the deconstruction of the department is completed, the second phase of rebuilding KPD would start. This phase can last as long as the builders need it to. Preferably, an area around the construction zone will need to be built; like the area around the business district. This would stop players from entering places that they shouldn't. Once this phase is completely, we will move onto the third and final stage of the reconstruction. This phase will be to introducing the current officers to the new station, as well as opening it to the public (and criminals).

As for the actual roleplay aspects of everything, the Mayor and Commissioner will probably the most important groups of people in this event. A couple of hours after the events that took place, a public announcement will be made at town hall. This announcement will basically reiterate everything that I said previously. They will have to reinsure the citizens to not panic, and everything will be under control in a short amount of times and they can continue with their normal everyday lives in the mean time. The Mayor and Commissioner will have to deliver announcements as the reconstruction takes place, as well as when the reconstruction is finished.

Resources:
This event would of course need the permission of the KPD officers. They are the ones who will be inside of the station the most anyway. A lot of builders; specifically the ones that specialize in interior and exterior will also be needed. They can even play event characters if they are given permission too. The event characters can be construction workers or even the inmates in the courtyard when it collapses.

Event Notifications:
✾ /event [hex-code] Calamity has just occurred at the near by police station. Has something collapsed? If the police can't save the day, who will?
✾ /event [hex-code] The mayor and commissioner just appeared at town hall to deliver a speech to the public. Did they mention something about the reconstruction of the police department?

Why This Event?:
The Karakura Police Department has a long standing history, and it’s one of the oldest buildings in Karakura that has been left untouched for ages. After seeing it with my own eyes, hearing rumors from current police officers, and the recent remodel of the Hospital, I believe that it’s time for a new police station to supplant the old building.

════.. ═

Hokkaido Retreat | Alternate Map Event - School Trip

Overview:
As the students of Karakura Highschool and Community college begin to leave the blistering summer of Japan, a nice cold vacation is needed. Why not turn that vacation into a school trip available to all students. This trip will take place in the northern most prefecture of Japan, Hokkaido. Hokkaido experiences a very snowy winter every year mostly due to it's hilly climate. Students will partake in a plethora of activities during their stay. They will have the chance to play in the snow and interact with the unique traditions that Hokkaido has to offer.

This event will be broken up into many parts. First, an announcement will have to be made for students who chose to participate in this event. Preferably they should have the correct attire, warm clothing or snow gear. Students should also have little to no punishment history ICly. Students who want to participate in this event will have to be transported by plane, since Hokkaido is an island; meaning that it is inaccessible by car. During this flight, the students will experience something that is similar to a real flight. Things like turbulence, quiet chit-chatter, and landing in Hokkaido. Once they make their way to the resort they are staying in. Once they make it into the resort, the students can break off into their own respective groups to explore the map built by the build team. The resort will be in a hilly/snowy region of Hokkaido. At certain times throughout the trip, events will take place hosted by the event team members. The events will include a snowboarding contest, a snowball fight, as well as a small shopping district with custom event items and shopkeepers that you can interact with. As students end their exploring around the map, the students will gather back to the resort. They will have one final check-up with SLT, before they have the last event of the day. Members of the event team and/or the performing arts club will put on a show for them. The show will be a folk-lore performance; as it will rely heavily on the traditions of Hokkaido.

Resources:
This event will require the participation of SLT and faculty, as well as player/student participation. Build team will really need to shine in this event, as a completely new area unrelated to the original SRP map will need to be created.

Event Notifications:
✾ /event [hex-code] The bus to Hokkaido is close to leaving! Make sure you meet SLT outside of the front gate to attend. Please prepare your snow gear, because this ride will be chilly!
✾ /event [hex-code] As the plane took off into the air, quiet mutters could be heard. The windows of the plane opened allowing you to see the mountainy region of Hokkaido.
✾ /event [hex-code] A snowball fight? Where!? Come on and join in on the fun... Maybe you can smack Ye Saiky in the face with a snowball!
✾ /event [hex-code] A performance is starting at the stage area. Please head over to witness a tale that is base on the traditions of Hokkaido!

Why This Event?:
I have seen so many people suggest the 'Beach Trip Event' and I just thought that was overused... I don't think that the general player base knows how diverse Japan's climate it is! It has wayyy more to offer than just a sunny beach or overcrowded cities. We are also entering winter, so why not have a snow trip for the school? I've also realized that there hasn't been an event like this for awhile, and I know people like myself who misses these events.

═.✾. ════

Class Clowns | Flash Event

Overview:
A traveling circus has entered town, and they were truly ready to give the show of their life. The silly group of individuals heavily anticipated their opening night. All of them prepared their jokes, tricks, and goofs and they were finally ready to put on the show. And then opening night came... Not a single citizen of Karakura showed. This event was detrimental to their ego's. These clowns gained frowns. They began to plot against the city in order to gain revenge. They decided on a plan; they would enter the school during schooltime and cause chaos for students and teachers alike. The question came about of what they would do. Of course clowns aren't meant to hurt people, they are there for pure entertainment. Besides, they only wanted to give them the show that they missed. The clowns entered the school, and they began to carry out their plan. Each of the clowns were equipped with their own little gadgets. Some had toy weapons and others had silly string. The clowns broke off into groups off into groups. They entered classrooms, messed with jocks beside the pitch, and they even began to mess with SLT. Their terror on the school lasted for a couple of hours before KPD arrived on the scene and detained the clowns.

Since this event will probably attract most people inside of the school, a large amount of members will be needed. Around 5-7 members to be exact. The clowns will also need to obtain the [?] tag and a silly name to go along with it. Each member is in charge of roleplaying out their clown character however they want, but they have to make sure that their clown isn't harmful to any students. If the clowns are arrested for anything, I'd prefer it to be trespassing or vandalism; that out weighs being arrested for something like assault.

Resources:
Since this event is supposed to be small, very little will be needed. Most likely just skins created by the media team.

Event Notifications:
✾ /intercom HONK HONK! "The clowns are here to mess around, so don't get found!" Irritating laughter could be heard in the background.

Why This Event?
Vengeful clowns... why not? I honestly really like this event. It's super silly and fun, and I believe many laughs will come from this event. I can't imagine how the server would react to this any other way.

════.. ═

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

I'm sorry if the banners are slowed down! They are very large files and I'm pretty sure that the forum DOES not like that. :(

Things that were updated while I was on pending:

Updated Experience tab on question, "What makes you a suitable event team member:"

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Pending
Thank you for your application, your application will be reviewed when new slots are available.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread