kufn
Omega+
TIM'S RINGTONE PRODUCER APPLICATION

IGN:

kufn

DISCORD:

tim6thy

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

I've always wanted to join Media Team, and other than my tailoring skills, none of the open positions fit me. That was the case until I learned about the Ringtone Producer role! I have a pretty extensive background in all sorts of music. I play three instruments. I mainly play the Alto Saxophone, but I can play the trumpet, and some piano (the software uses it). I listen to Classical, Jazz, Rock, Hip-hop, Pop, and anything else that is popular. Not only that, I've had training in both Jazz and classical for around six years now; meaning that I can read music proficiently! Anyway, I wanted to join Media Team to help out the server with ringtones and other sounds, since I know that the team is pretty small right now. Currently, my portfolio is kinda small, but I am working on building it up... And I believe that the best way to do so is on Media Team!

THREE EXAMPLES, ALL CAPPED OUT AT 30 SECONDS:

[AUDIOS] - All tracks were made/produced on Minecraft Note Block Studio. I moved them into Google Drive, so it should work! Please let me know if it doesn't...

REFERENCENOTES
iI Vento D'Oro / Golden Wind OST - Jojo's Bizarre Adventures

I think that this is one of the most recognizable anime OSTs out there. I chose to put this song in my portfolio because it is very upbeat and pleasing to the ear. The biggest challenge that I managed to overcome was getting the chords correct!
Dark Red - Steve Lacy

I love Steve Lacy! He was in my top five for Spotify last year, so I chose to make one of his songs... Probably his most popular song. My biggest challenge with this song was getting over the weird vocal entrances.
From The Start - Laufey

Laufey, OH LAYVAY! She is probably one of my favorite artists of all time, and this was my first song ever made on Note Block Studio. I liked arranging this song!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread