Kuga Clément
Kuga Clément | クーガ・クレメント
"I like.. Ants?"
"I'm not a threat until you make me one.."

Colly.jpeg
1682937819757.png
thanks to @lobsterrdog for the art xx <3

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪
(TW : Swearing, mentions of blood/death, mention of insecurities)
SONGS
More than a friend - girli
Soldier, Poet, King - The Oh Hellos
Coffee - Jack Stauber's Micropop
Never Ever getting rid of me - Christopher Fitzgerald + more
True love - P!nk, Lily Allen
Love & War - Yellow Claw + more
fairytales - Gabby Sophia
Anti-Hero, Blank Space, Enchanted, Don't blame me, The man, paper rings, cornelia street, ME!, Look what you made me do and you belong with me - Taylor Swift
Did I mention - Jeff Lewis + More
Soldier, Poet, King (no lyrics) - Cullen Vance
VOID, Pacify Her, Play date - Melanie Martinez

BASIC INFORMATION.png

Partner Given
Hun [11/10]
"I love this so much.. It makes me feel really happy..!"
Fatty [7.5/10]
"I find this funny because I'm actually underweight so he's wrong-"
Self Given
Ku [10/10]
"For the lazy people that don't want to say my full name"
Kuku [8/10]
"Coo Coo Kuku.."
Oka [5/10]
"I was more.. Given this by friends in Hakone then left.. I don't like it but I'd accept it?"
Family Given
Kuu [10/10]
"Rei only. Please-"

G E N D E R | ☿ Non-Binary☿
A G E | Twenty
H E I G H T | Five-foot three and a third
W E I G H T | 105 lbs/47.62 kg
B I R T H D A T E | Twentieth of October, 2002
Z O D I A C • S I G N | ♎︎ - Libra
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Slovenia, Kamnik
R A C E | South Slavic
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Engaged
L A N G U A G E S | Japanese, Japanese Sign Language, French
M O R T A L • S I N S | SLOTH
S E X U A L I T Y
| Uranic
O C C U P A T I O N S | College Bachelor Student

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
[Scars and bruises]
They had scars and bruises filling their body, mainly their face/shoulder region.. What.. Happened?

[Missing Right Leg]
Their right leg was missing, torso down, best not to ask about it.

[Scared]
Their face was always worry-some.. Some days worse than others.

[People]
He's always horrified of people.. Stepping away from them if they come up close and will be sent into a panic attack if they don't leave him alone.

[Prosthetic Leg]
Their right leg was fully prosthetic.. No leg to be seen there..

[Right Arm]
"I want it back.. Instantly.."

M E N T A L • H E A L T H
[Autism Spectrum Condition/Disorder]
Autism is a life-long condition which is neurological, something to do with the brain, and there are no apparent causes for it. (Not even vaccines! Woww! How? /s (sarcasm) )

[Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder]
Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder (PTSD) is a disorder that is caused by a stressful event that one may find traumatic.

[Obsessive Love Disorder]
OLD is a disorder that causes an overwhelming amount of possession and/or love to one.

[Emophilia]
Emophilia is a tendency to fall in love quickly and easily, ignoring the red flags of people they fall in love with.

[Fighting]
Kuga has an immense fear of fighting. It is a form of trauma to them although if it is really necessary, they will do it.

[People]
He gets extremely anxious, sweaty and hyperventilating-like when in a huge crowd of people. Their heart rate rises.

[Loud Noises]
Loud noises are one of the worst things for Kuga to experience. Their ears are extremely sensitive to this kind of stuff and it causes quite a bit of pain to them afterwards.

[Peanut Allergy]
They're allergic to all forms of peanuts and nuts. Don't question it, just.. Deal with it..

BASIC INFORMATION (1).png

[] + Positive Traits + []

Affable
"I'm friendly on a good day.. My mood swings mess me up though so.."
Polite
"I'm much more polite to strangers, again, on a good day."
Straight-Forward
"I will literally straight up tell you if you don't look good. Don't worry about me lying about that."
Sincere
"I share my genuine feelings. I might not like you one day but the next I could!"
Generous
"I'm very generous, whether with my time, money or life!"
Giving
"Again, same as generous"
Clever
"I'm a straight-A student, I guess? I more focus on animals and psychology! Although anything else is cool.. I guess?"
Confident
"I will be very confident about my thoughts on anything and will speak up about it if I really have to."
Honest
"If you look ugly. I will literally tell you that you look ugly asf. Don't hope for me to lie."
Wholesome
"I don't know... According to others, I'm wholesome. I guess I'm just built like that now..?"

[] - Negative Traits - []
Cynical
"I will NOT trust you instantly, I swear. I am the MOST pessimistic person ever"
Inflexible
"Once I have one schedule, I stick to it. It's self-explanatory."
Narrow-Minded
"I have my thoughts on Karakura and the world. You can't change it."
Fussy
"I'm very fussy, apparently.. I mean.. I agree too! But just don't call me out"
Stubborn
"Yeah.. I'll really only listen to dad, papa, Xeno or maybe a few close friends.. About it."
Impatient
"I will NOT wait for you to do something if we have to go somewhere. You either go unready or I leave you."
Careless
"I'm careless if I'm in a bad mood.. Unless it's about family or Xeno.. Or Hachiko.. Or my close friends!"
Indecisive
"I won't choose for you. You choose. If you're indecisive then it's an indecisive decision on who picks what.."
Gullible
"I believe everything, if I'm honest, you could tell me my dad died and I'd break into tears within 2 nanoseconds.."
Pessimistic
"This isn't a bad thing.. Right? We're all a pessimist, its 2023, cmon! Well.. We're in Karakura too so everyone is pessimistic. I always see the worst side of things."

[] • Other Traits • []
Curious
"I am always curious.. I will literally follow you if you really have to go somewhere.."
Uncreative
"Not that creative so.. Don't blame me if our work is bad."
Vague
"I will not tell you the full story. Mainly part of it.. As in no names, no specific place and no specific day.."

Character Feats
Speaking up in classes
Learning to trust others much more, yet broken once again.
Getting a lover

Physical Description
Statistics
O V E R A L L:
69 / 130 [Must not exceed 115]
S T R E N G T H – 6
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

P E R C E P T I O N – 4
[How well they can see/sense/imagine things
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
E N D U R A N C E- 2
How long they can go on for physically – such as running or being hit
★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
C H A R I S M A - 5
Character's charm (How well they can charm others/ affability)
★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
I N T E L L I G E N C E - 7
Character's intellect (educationally and socially)
★★★★★★★☆☆☆
A G I L I T Y - 3
How quick and easily your character is able to move
★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
L U C K - 4
Character's luck (Able to get out of tough situations coincidentally, high scores on tests w/o studying, etc…)
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
H E A L T H - 9
★★★★★★★★★☆
M O R A L I T Y - 7
★★★★★★★☆☆☆
P R I V I L E D G E - 6
How difficult the character's life has been
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
O B J E C T I V I T Y - 8
Character's impulse/focus
★★★★★★★★☆☆
S A N I T Y - 4
Character's mental health
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
S O C I A L - 4
How well your character interacts with other people
★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆
Fashion
Kuga is known to dress relatively feminine.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
Yanfei - Genshin Impact
They're rather feminine-speaking, bright but whiney.
________________________________________________________________________________
BASIC INFORMATION (2).png

________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills

[Makeup]
Makeup has always been a favourite of Kuga, dressing up, wearing it and feeling like an absolute king. It makes them feel a lot less insecure and he can actually walk around without feeling insecure.
[Hair dying]
He's dyed his hair so much it's pretty much their talent. They can do the back of their head and his own roots without any problems.
[Ants, dogs, reptiles]
They can pretty much name most ants in existence, a crazy amount of dog breeds and loads of reptiles, mainly snakes.
Combat Skills
[Slapping]
Slapping is their go-to move, it's quick, easy and simple!
[Kicking]
If slapping doesn't go to plan they'd usually kick, whether it'd just be a sad kick or a super cool tornado kick.

BASIC INFORMATION (3).png

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

[Father] [29] Isaac Clément-Solas [A L I V E / D E C E A S E D] @ghcsted
"I love you, Dad!"

[Brother] [18] Damian S. C. Gaylord [A L I V E / D E C E A S E D] @lobsterrdog
"Second best brother.. Out of the two so uh.. Your welcome! Infact.. First.. Kurai didn't invite me to paint nails so.."

[Friend] [20] Kiba Oni [A L I V E / D E C E A S E D] @KibaShii
"Good friend?"

[Ex-Friend] [19] Min-Jun Zennix [A L I V E / D E C E A S E D] @Avazil
"Go die in a ditch; you little bi-" It just.. Cut off.

[Service-Dog] [2] Hachiko [ A L I V E / D E C E A S E D] @lobsterrdog
"Best doggo boy EVA!"
"Thank you, Thank you so much, Buddy. I love you. Saved me from many long panic attacks and the humiliation."

[Fiance] [20] Xeno P. Guy
[ A L I V E / D E C E A S E D] @123pendejos
"My future husband.. My god.. I love you.."

"I'm so sorry, Xeno. I didn't realise how bad it really was until you told me. I promise I'll love you forever.."
[Best Friend] [25] Ling K. Hisakawa [ A L I V E / D E C E A S E D] @JollyJoltik
"My BEST best BEST BEST friend!"

(pls tell me if i forgot you, these are most recent interactions that i can remember frfr)

Background

Kuga is not mentally well, they have fallen in love one to many times for his heart to understand what they're doing to their mental health. Kuga isn't the healthiest of people mentally, Kuga has been played on twice and rejected three times, Kuga doesn't know about him having OLD and emophilia tendencies nor do they know what it is. Kuga has no clue what they've been getting themselves into and they just think it's a normal thing to fall in love first the first time they see and/or talk to someone. Blinded by that love.

Kuga's mental state was never good, that's why he had moved to the coast to a town called Hakone to help himself cope. Although this didn't help much, they built up confidence about themselves and decided to move to Karakura due to that boost of confidence in himself before it all went downhill within the first day.

Being arrested on 18/07/2022 for cutting off someone's left leg. Kuga went psychotic and they were placed into solitary confinement for the time being, during that period Kuga hit his head on the metal door and the walls of the confinement room. Kuga's mind was always on revenge and hurting others as well, although they hadn't had a single urge to hurt the KPD..?

On 09/04/2023, Easter Sunday, Kuga's right leg was sliced off.. Was this some form of Karma coming back to him..?! Was this a punishment to what he had done in the past?! Was everything coming back to them to stab him straight into the back?! Who knows..

He was proposed to on the wonderful date of 30/04/2023 and it's a memorable moment for Kuga. The ring on their finger makes them extremely happy.

Kuga had lost their right arm on 06/05/2023.. Ouch.. The nerve was showing.. Was this the end of it for Kuga? Nope!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread