mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kumiko K. Quinn [RELATIONSHIPS BIOGRAPHY]

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
[OOC] - I decided to make a separate biography for Kumiko's relationships so I can organize Kumiko's Orignal Biography more.
OG Biography - https://schoolrp.net/threads/kumiko-k-quinn-biography-wip.42973/
Relationships will now be moved to this biography from now on.

Relationships
Aoi [Best-Friend]
We've always had each other's back as we grew up together, I'm sorry for how you were brought up, no one deserves to experience something as horrible as that. I hope you find someone who will treat you how you deserve to be treated.

[UNKNOWN] Enokii [Friend/Child-Figure]
I don't know where you've gone to, but you're always welcome in my home, I consider you a part of my family. I miss you Eno.

[UNKNOWN] Jiro [Best-Friend]
I love you my best bunda buddy, we're both fucking idiots who make bad choices but we always have each other's back every step of the way. You're my dumbass and I'm your dumbass, fuck you, you sexy bitch, I love you!

[JAILED] Lenard [Friend]
You have always been there for me even when I'm being a dramatic, overthinking, little arsehole. You may be a menace but you're just a child at heart who is too pure for this world. I love you, buddy, you're an amazing friend! I'm sorry that I'm constantly coming to you for advice, just know your advice helps me a lot and even though sometimes I never take it, It still helps! Stay amazing!

You're an arsehole for what you said about my brother, but I cannot hate you, after all you've done for me..

[JAILED] Valentina [Adoption-Sister]
I love you so much Val...but sometimes you make some dumb choices but that's part of growing up, I just hope one day you'll go down the right path and learn from your wrongdoings. I love you and miss you.

[UNKNOWN] Troy [Best-Friend]
Dickhead, pain in my ass. I love you though, platonically... of course...
You have terrible taste in girls, but I have terrible taste in men too... I guess
I don't know where you are but I hope you're okay.

[UNKNOWN] Viper [Best-Friend]
You're always looking out for me, I love you.

[DECEASED] Sakuta [Old-Friend]
I will miss you so much but I decided to take the wrong path and that's my fault...I don't deserve a place in your life, you seem to be doing great and I'm so happy for you! I would rather sacrifice my friendship with you so you can live a happy life, I hope she treats you well. I'm sorry I'm such a stubborn, overdramatic, and emotional little bitch to you...I need to find some new coping mechanisms because I hate saying all these horrid things to you...but I don't know how. I hope you know that deep down I don't really mean the things I say to you. At least you won't get your hair messed up anymore...Goddammit! I'm going to miss you so much Saku!

I visit your grave every day and I talk to you... I hope you can hear me, sorry that I still rant to you, you're the only person who could tolerate me despite all my bullshit. I hope you're there with me, even if it's just to remind me I'm fucking up again.

[DECEASED] Kitty Purry [Cat/Friend]
You are superior to this town, people should bow down to you, you are a literal queen! I love you, Kitty! Remember I'll always spend all my money on you so you can have as many treats as you like!

[UNKNOWN] Kyle 'Fish' [Friend]

You're pretty cool but why in the heck do you smell like cheese?! It makes me crave mozzarella sticks whenever I'm around you, homie...

[UNKNOWN] Ryo [Friend/Nurse]
You're an amazing nurse, I'm sorry for being such a child that one time I was drunk in school. It won't happen again! [Hopefully...] Jiro likes you, so I like you too! Please stop being attractive though because It drives Jiro insane...his words not mine!

[UNKNOWN] Ms Ida [Friend]
You seem like an amazing person...I am so sorry for what you had to witness back at the Shrine. Thank you so much for taking me to the hospital even when I didn't deserve anyone's sympathy after what I said to Sakuta. God, I still feel bad but hey! It is what it is...I just have to continue to act strong and act as if I do not give a shit because unfortunately, people take my love for an advantage. I wish you were my birth mother sometimes...you're so pure at heart and a loving person. Please give me a hug again...

[UNKNOWN] Diana [Acquaintance]
I don't know much about you but fuck you for throwing juice at me, I'll be throwing a brick at you next time I see you...just kidding! Maybe...

[UNKNOWN] Ryuu [Friend/Old Boss]
Thank you for being such a patient boss back when I used to work for you, please don't feel bad for what happened after I left because I feel like I had to do that to show you how much I respect you. You're an amazing cat dad and I think you're pretty cool too but damn bro...why you gotta be so stylish...I'm jealous! I wish I was as cool as you! I want to say teach me how to fight...but I'm lazy...thanks for everything though!

[UNKNOWN] Shrine Lady [Friend]
You are one of the purest people to live on this sinful planet, they say no one is perfect but they were wrong. God blessed us with an angel and that angel is you, Ma'am. Thank you for always listening to me rant about my silly problems and dramas and for always trying to get me back on my feet again. I hope I can come to visit you for tea and to water some more plants with you again soon!

[UNKNOWN] Lorenzo [Old Friend]
I tried really hard to help you get better but you did nothing but hurt me, I'm sorry things turned out how they did for you but you're on your own now. Have a good life.

[UNKNOWN] Akiko [Friend]
You have always been a Mother figure to me and I love you for it! Thank you for always being there for me, even when I was just overthinking or getting myself involved in more silly dramas. I may not be a part of your family but you'll always be a part of mine...same with Len...I love you both so much and you mean so much to me. The Hanazono family will always have a place in my heart!

Hiro [?]
You never deserved my help, you only cared about making others fear you.

Henry [?]
I'll get straight to the point on this one since you don't deserve a single word from me.
I wish my brother never met you.
I despise you and hope karma rushes back at you like a goddamn knife in your back.

Elizabeth Eli [Friend]
You make me feel gay, please...
I'm so proud of youuuu!

[UNKNOWN] Kuro [Best-Friend]
You're a bottom, deal with it. Love youuu! You best throw that fuckin' bouquet at me on your wedding day!

I miss you...

Min [Friend]
You're so cute, I want to squeeze your wittle face!

Violet [?]

Thank you for always having my back, you bad bitch, you are the best!
Fake.

'Ichi' [?]
First, you abandoned me for a stupid boy, you turned against me because I came to you, worried about my well-being, and you, of course, took the boy's side because it was your boyfriend's best mate. Then you leave the Quinn family without a goodbye, knowing I cared so much about you... and now you've taken one of the few rare people I care for. You didn't even say goodbye...
I didn't think my heart could be broken even more than it was...
I hope you fall into a pit of cactuses, no one will be able to tell the difference between you and those cactuses, since you're just a prick

In-Su [Best-Friend]
You're my best friend but I also view you as my mother figure when my actual mother isn't around... I don't see my mother much, but thank you for always being here for me! I love you Su!

Kuro/In-Su's Son [?]
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
Karma's coming buddy.

Mei [Best-Friend]
You're the best! Let's make out in front of your boyfriend! <3

Matsuo [?]

This page seemed to be burnt, ripped, scratched, splattered on, and all sorts of forms of destruction were inflicted on it... how strange. Only small parts were visible to the reader.
Ha..
Liar..
Liar..
FUCKING LIAR.
Ỳ̛͡o̶̷u͜҉̷̶͡ ̴͜͞d҉̡͟͟į̛̕d̨̀n't l҉ove҉ me̴ ̸̧͠Y̧o҉u d̕͜ì͡͡d̢̕͝n̶'҉t love m̴̢͡e͘͜ ̧Yo҉u̶͡ ͟͡͡d͏͜í͟dn'҉t҉҉ lo̴͟v҉̵͝e̶͜ ̛͢͞m̷҉̀e
I̵̛͞ ̨̀͞h͜͡a̸̢͢t̡̀e̵̢͢ ̷̴̢y̶ou҉, ҉I lo҉ve̷ ̴͘y̛ou Ì̸̢ ̀͜͝h̨͢a̴te you, ̷̶̡I̧̕͟ ͝lov̕͟e̸͞ you

[DECEASED] Dawson [Old-Friend]
You ruined my life and I fucking hate you for it, Hargrove... but you didn't deserve what happened to you... you simply just needed help and someone to guide you in the right direction... I miss you.

Aaron [Friend]

Last edited:

Popo

Level 32
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Matsuo [?]
Where did you go...
Why did I have hope again, I believed this one wouldn't leave and just like that, he vanished without a word, why am I even hurt?
I should be used to this by now.

Matsuo Martinez-Togomi went to go get the milk in prison till I get the energy to bail him out LOL

Popo

Level 32
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
In his defense, Matsuo slipped over a banana and accidentally insulted her about three times over text!

Users who are viewing this thread