mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kurami Hiromi

whopoopied

Level 3
Kurami Hiromi

⋆ “I'm a descendant of vampires who share the blood of the great Count Dracula... do you really wish to have Kurami-sama suck your blood?" ⋆

Full Name
⋆ Kurami Hiromi ⋆

Birth Place
⋆ Tokyo, Japan ⋆

Birth Date
⋆ December 26 ⋆

Star Sign
⋆ Capricorn ⋆

Sexual Orientation
⋆ Straight ⋆

Items
⋆ Black Umbrella ⋆
⋆ Cellphone ⋆
⋆ Cosmetics ⋆

⋆ “To tread upon a vampire’s shadow. . . Do you want Kurami to suck your blood that badly?” ⋆

Personality
Kurami is usually quiet and soft spoken. She created her vampire character, based on an old vampire romance manga, in order to stand out at her previous Idol Academy. When in character she is confident and proud, however there are moments when she lets her character slip. When this happens her personality is that of a tsundere. She likes garlic flavored noodles, a fact only her friends know about, and has it delivered to her. Her vampire character was very popular both within the academy and the outside public.

Disorders/illnesses
N/A

Disdains
⋆ Garlic ⋆
⋆ Silver ⋆
⋆ Daylight ⋆

Fears
⋆ Null ⋆

⋆ “I’m not the type of being a little girl like you can so easily talk to. ” ⋆

Race | Ethnicity | Nationality
Japanese

Appearance
Kurami has pale skin and teal-colored eyes. Her silver hair is styled into two ringlet pigtails. When out of character, she is shown wearing it down and also wears a pair of glasses.

Her body was that of an inverted triangle. with a somewhat medium sized bust, slim hips, and a smaller bottom half. Kurami had a very slender and attractive frame that was not quite common among the girls in her Idol School. Although Her height was quite petite, being 158 centimeters tall in japan, as well as scarcely slender.

Eye Color
⋆ Teal-Colored Contacts ⋆

Hair Color
⋆ Silver ⋆

Skin Color
⋆ Pale | Flushed ⋆

Hairstyle
⋆ Ringlet Pigtails ⋆

When in character, Kurami has her hair up in two perfectly tied curled pigtails.

When Kurami is out of character, she is seen with her hair down, long silver hair flowing down her shoulders and along her back.

Height and weight
⋆ 158 Centimeters ⋆
⋆ 100lbs ⋆

Clothing
Kurami loves frilly and gothic clothing. She really enjoys clothes, and the brands she has the opportunity to wear as an idol. Anything old european style will suit her taste.

⋆ “I’m losing my energy. . . I must return to my coffin to restore my vampire powers!” ⋆

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread