Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable

Kyle 'MAC' McMoore

[Deceased]

Description:

"Low-Rank Australian Smuggler turned Gang Member, Kyle's pretty much a B+ in Hand-to-hand Combat, But what he lacks in, he compensated with a sheer Straight A's in Broker skills, Espionage, Interrogation and well... Smuggling, not too mention the mindset of a Businessman, motivated by money but eventually found himself motivated by nothing and everything, or perhaps it's because of his beloved companions he made along the way, either way... I'll have to study this person more." - The Watcher

download20220400160555.png

download20220400155752.png

(All Art is from Picrew cause i can't draw.)

Basic Information
"Heh... Talk about being slick."

First Name:

Kyle

Surname:

McMoore

Preferred Name:

Kyle

Aliases:

Mac, Salesman, Telemarketer-Person

Male

Height:

6 foot, 2 inches

Weight:

178 lbs

Build:

Mesomorphic

Skin Color:

Pale

Eye Color:

Black

Hair Style:

Messy

Hair Color:

Black

Fashion:

A Dark-Blue-ish Jacket with black jeans and inner white shirt, Sunglasses and a Cane.

Abnormalities:

None

Date of Birth:

May 16th

Place of Birth:

Australia

Nationality:

Australian

Race:

Caucasian

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Religious Beliefs:

[Redacted]

Political Beliefs:

[Redacted]

General Appearance

Appearance:

1650198845753.png

1650198888768.png

Personality:

Bit of an Asshole, Probably would shank you if you said something wrong, Would just do a complete 180 in behavior and Personality when around his loved ones, And sometimes likes to make people mad... And also says the wrong thing a lot at the wrong time.

Diseases/Illness:

None.

Character Voice:

Equipment:

He always uses a Cane, for no particular reason at all, aside from looking good with it, and always have a Zippo Lighter on him.

Clothes:

A Dark-Blue-ish Jacket with black jeans and inner white shirt, A Sunglasses and a Cane.

Hobbies:

Swimming, Cooking, Grilling, Photography and Vandalism

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

He's a Pyromaniac, and not necessarily up to get his hands dirty, usually avoid or defuse most fights, therefore he's not exactly amazing at fighting but 3 years of Indonesian Martial arts class does not mean useless aswell.

Skills:

Espionage, Info gathering, Interrogation.

Quirks:

Would sometimes try to burn random shit.

Family:

None, ironically lore-wise His Family got killed due to a Wild-fire.

Friends:

[Friend] Matt Wesson [Deceased]
"He was a fellow Business Partner, and a Personal assistant, May he rest in peace."

[Friend / Boss] Jonathan Tokugawa Kirk [Alive]
"My new Boss, Gonna miss working with Mr. Marlo but... It's less risky atleast."

[Friend] Zakary 'GLYPH' Monet [Alive]
"I'd say to me he's a Reputable Lad, Helped him few times, and Helped me back, nothin' wrong about that."

[Friend / Higher-up] Cyrus M. Tokugawa [Alive]
"A Higher-ups, We talked quite a lot, mainly about [Redacted] Informations."

[Friend / Higher-up] Emiko Tokugawa [Alive]
"Another Higher-up and my Division Leader, Waaaaay better than me at Gathering Informations, Personally i think i still have a lot to learn from Ms. Emiko, but she's often not around."

[Friend] Takida Tokugawa Monet [Alive]
"Reliable Mate, Although I'd call him a bit of a moron because he fell down a flight of stairs and dislocated his ankle, Reliable friend nonetheless."

[Love-Interest] Lahena Iona [Alive]
"Hehe... Good-Baker Cotton Candy lookin' Milf lady, I'm just kidding on that last one, love you Hun!"

[Friend] Akira Tsuki Monet [Alive]
"Another Friend, we did a couple'a things, always nice to have 'em around."

[Friend] Asami 'Eclipse' Monet [Alive]
"Yet again, Another friend... We talked quite a bit while having nothing to do, she helped me do some light-recon over at [Redacted] before."

[Friend / Higher-up] Esme 'STRIKER' Monet [Alive]
"A Friend and a Higher-up, and also a Customer, don't know her much but i'll consider her a friend."

[Friend / Higher-up] Asher Monet [Alive]
"Asher's the lead of the Monet Family, which makes him a friend, What can i say? Friends in high places."

[Unspecified] Alan F. Jackson [Alive]
"Was a person i met at a Teacher's place quite a lot, we talked a bit, but never really proceeded to become friends... He looks familiar though..."

[Friend] Rini Y. Koraru [Alive] "Love you diving lol"
"The Teacher that took me in when i have no place to stay, and when i finally have one she had to ask me move out which i did, but i still visit her place from time to time and she still allows it."

[Friend] Desmond Peckitt [Alive]
"Bro... Can't fuckin' believe you actually asked me to prank your damn girl- SHE LITERALLY CRIED AND IT'S SO SAD YOU TALL EVIL GERMAN MAN-"

[Kirby Headass] Kim O'Sullivan [Alive]
"Ha, Kirby Headass Councillor Lady."

[Friend] Skylar Tsu [Alive]
"Fellow Member of my Division, Good-willed soul but a Personality of a Confident Raccoon."

[Friend] Benneth Ohashi [Alive]
"Imaging getting expelled."

[Friend] Calico O'Sullivan [Alive]
"Good ol' Spray Can hoarder lady, which who is also a whore, which makes it easy for her to have informations to ask about."

[Friend] Xiaolu "Lulu" Yu
"A Lady whom i did some small dealings with, nice lady, yelled at eachother in mandarin, Good fun."

[More Coming Soon]

[???] 'Marlo' [A̶̧͖̮̯͈͓̒̌̅̿̂͊̇̂̇͜l̴̨̡̯̥̗͎͖͍͒̎̎̀͂̔̾̉͝͝ͅͅͅi̸̞͖͎̪̜̹̱̯͋̓̀̚v̴̢̳̖̺͍̤̘̂̌ę̸͊̉́͛͆̀̄̀]

"I'm.... not sure what to say about this person, NEVER seen him in person, let alone heard his actual voice... but it was nice to work for him."

Backstory:
[Coming Soon... or never.]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread