Thincc

Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
IGN:
Kylizuki

Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/accepted-blobbymobbys-student-council-application.12174/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Ive been banned once but i don't know what for but it was a long time ago, it was like 200 days ago now but i have learned my lesson since then.

Shop wanted:
Shop 6 (Blocky Mart)

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want to own a shop because I think It will improve other's, along with my role-play experience. With this comes hard work to develop, keeping the shop alive, and running healthily. Owning this shop, I can use this to manage my own time usefully. As a shop owner, I will have to work to make a profit, hire people, restock, and pay my workers fairly.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to work hard to make the shop friendly, open most of the time I'm online, improve other user's role-playing skills, and experience. I'll make the shop relevant and active, restock when needed, become friendly work space, and selling all types of food essentials.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be a nice convenience store, and will be a family friendly store up to any ages, i will have 3-4 workers in there working and helping out the lovely customers.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

3-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread