mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied kyuroh - School Employee Application

lydiaa

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
kyuroh

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for School Nurse.

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on to the server about 6-7 hours daily.

Do you have discord? Yes, it is; caethes#3202

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I've been banned in the past, for ERP.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, one hundred percent.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I'm aware of this possible situation.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a School Nurse, my main responsibility is to go beyond just ensuring that basic health services are provided to students during the school day and to easily identify problems regarding health at the earliest stages possible. Furthermore, my services are not only targeted towards students, but to people of various ages.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: In all honesty, no not really - Only 'simple stuff' like; performing CPR on a person. Although, I am aware and do comply with the school rules.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've not had previous school-related roles but, I've had SchoolRP experience and FamilyRP experience as well.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: As a School Nurse, I do whatever I can to support the students' well being by providing health care through judgement and interference for all the students who are within the school grounds. The school nurse fulfills the physical and mental health needs of students so as a result, they'll be more successful regarding their studies.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Well, it is certainly not okay for a student to curse in general within the school grounds, and if they kept on cursing at me after telling them to stop multiple times, I would lead the student to the principle's office so they can deal with the misbehaviour of the student.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Even if I do not know a lot about how to deal with the situation that the School Principal has assigned me to figure out, I would still try my best and would not hesitate to deal with it as quickly and carefully as possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would remind them to not trespass the School's rules and to put theirself together. If that doesn't work, I'd try to put them in a calm state and - at the same time - try to get some help from a fellow staff-member.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Sayuri 'Spark' Keaka
Chosen Job: School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: I've seen a majority of my friends become Staff in the KHS and I was really inspired by them to join the Staff-Team of KHS. I'd love to put my medicine skills in use - since I have the opportunity to.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am sure that I can deliver exceptional results, and would be a great addition to the team, regarding my combination of skills.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The role you applied for is taken.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread