IGN:

LanceLovinCorgi

Previous applications:

Language Application [ACCEPTED]
School Employee APP [DENIED]
Staff Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application-filipino.13351

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I have meta warns because I kept saying where I was and I have afk kicks because I was afk and not moving. Cosmestic warns and kicks.

Why do you want to own a shop?

I wanted to start my own business because after school people always wait for a store to be open like 11/7, Suoobway, The sayonara gift shop and many more. Other shop owners motivate me to start my business because they have good designs of their shops and I want to own a shop because I am unemployed and it is very hard to get money without a job and I want to make new friends! I want to create my own environment like I can set the formality and culture of my organization. I wanna do what makes me happy. I wanna watch my shop grow and see people happy at my shop. Have people work at my shop to spend some time with my friends and family. I think that this will impact on my roleplaying skills, since I am just a student I feel like this a change because I have never owned a shop and this is going to be different and new to me, even if I don't know how to manage a shop I will learn how to with the help of other shop owners. My dream is for all people big or small to come to my shop and to see people happy and enjoying their stay at the cat cafe. I want to pursue my passion as a shop owner. I want to make sure that people will not fight in the cafe or yell in the cafe because it will disturb the other people eating here, if they decide not to listen to me I will have to kick them out or ban them from the cafe.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I want people to enjoy their stay at the cafe and to make the cafe open 24/7, so that people can go to a cafe thats open all night all day instead of waiting for another shop to open. I am going to try to make a decent cafe for all people and all sexuality and all genders and transgenders all people. I plan to have good listeners, fast waitresses and for all to be themselves at the cafe. When its a holiday in the server like thanksgiving, easter and more there will be a sale on the prices and I have never seen a shop with sales before so this will be a change. And at every end of the week irl, I will pay each worker of mine 5k or 10k for there time at the cafe. People all ages can come to my cafe.

How will your shop be unique?:

Since 11/7 is a hangout place for lots of people, my cafe will be a great place to hang out also the shop will be unique from other shops because it will be open 24/7 then being closed, but if there is no worker of mine available to work then it will be closed for the day. And I can ask people if they wanna eat outside or inside.On holidays the prices with have a sale. Also it will be unique because it has cats you can hangout with while eating and drinking coffee. And it will also have small performances that people can watch. The cafe will have workers that will take out food to people so when someone calls the business I will have a worker bring there food to them. Since the shop will be open 24/7 and there are no workers that are online I will have to run the cafe alone which fine by me and I hope to change the shop design and more things.

It will also have a small gift shop where you buy toys like:
Bunny Ears
Lightsaber
Toy Plushie (Bear and panda)

Toy airplanes

Since some shops are close like 11/7, Blockymart or the syonara gift shop, people will be able to buy stuff at my cafe not just food and drinks but toys!
Also since 11/7 is more of a hangout place so will my cafe as well, they can work on their homework, talk to their friends and enjoy performances.

How many employees are you planning to have?

- 1 security guard (Guard the doors)
- 2 restockers (Restock the chests)
- 3 Waitress (Welcome the guests and seats them)
- 3 Runners (Waitresses take order to to the runners to get the food)

What do you do when a worker is not doing there job?

I would tell them to do there job and if they do not do as I say they will be fired and another person might be able to apply at my cafe... I would also react quickly but if Im offline another worker can report them to me when Im online.

Menu:

Popcorn
BLTs
Ham Sandwich
Pizza
Treats
Regular sandwichs
Toffee Apples
Fried Chicken Bucket

Drinks:
Iced Coffee
Hot coco