Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Religious Beliefs:
None.

Political Beliefs:
None

General Appearance

Appearance:
Lang looks poor to start off with, he's a middle class citizen, but wears the same shabby old clothes every day. The only facial hair he can grow is a mustache and a little bit of stubble on his chin. He has the sort of "Asian Gangster" look with his long scruffy hair. He walks slow and with s sort of lean to it.

Personality:
Lang swears a lot, but he tries to contain it to his best extent. He's a nice guy once you get to know him, but until then he'll give the person dirty looks and make very little small talk. He's never the one to initiate a conversation with someone, unless it's the kids. If he see's the kids doing something wrong he'll tell them to stop it immediately.

Diseases/Illness:
Anxiety

Character Voice:
https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiDistinctMeatloafBIRB

Equipment:

Clothes:

Hobbies:
Lang's hobbies consist of his Job, fixing hardware. He also sings and dances, and practices Kung-Fu in his free time as well. He plays a few online games when he's feeling up for it, and he loves cooking.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Land has Anxiety causing him to be overly nervous all the time. Lang also smokes cigarettes every so often, which relives him of his Anxiety

Skills:
Lang is great at working with Hardware, and with his past training in Kung Fu, he is a great brawler.

Querks:
He has the tendency to swear every so often.

Family:
Ling - Grandmother - Alive
Tao - Grandfather - Deceased
Tao II - Father - Alive
Shu - Mother - Unknown
Heung - Brother - Deceased
Yozokai - Brother - Deceased
Stephanie - Ex-Girlfriend - Alive

Backstory:
Lang was born in Los Angeles, California where he was raised alone by his Father. His mother left them when he was four and never returned. Lang's father had him join a gang at the age of 13, making him run the streets. He was arrested at the age of 15 for brawling with a member of a rival gang, he had lost the fight and was let off of the sentence for only being a kid and acting foolish.

Losing the fight caused him to want to become stronger, but he wasn't sure how. One day he saw a poster for Kung Fu lessons somewhere downtown, he snapped a picture with his flip phone to save the address. He went home and told his father about it, His father smiled and told him that'd he'd pay for the lessons, but that he better come back stronger. Lang agreed, took the money and ran downtown to the address stated.

He trained at the dojo for 5 years, making him 20 when he left. But during his training he fell in love with a girl at the Dojo, her name was Stephanie, and she was the most beautiful person Lang had ever seen in his life. They quickly got to know each other and started dating after a few months, they would also have a few duels to see who could outmatch the other, Lang would always let her win though. After awhile, he had completely forgot about his old life in the gangs and had finally been happy. That was until he returned home to his father. He came home with a positive attitude and thought that maybe he could finally go to school and become something with his life. But instead of giving good news to his father, he received bad news instead. Lang's two older brothers had been killed in a gang shootout. After hearing the news Lang told his father that he didn't want to live the gang life anymore. His father agreed and gave him all the spare money he could to study abroad and live somewhere else away from all the violence.

Lang had moved to Japan now, and went to College for Hardware Technology for two years gaining an Associates Degree. He wanted Stephanie to come with him to Japan, but she didn't want to leave Los Angeles, so they tried their best at long distance, it never worked out and they ended up splitting up. Lang lived alone in Japan trying to find a job somewhere for 3 years, until he had finally found one, a Hardware Technician position at Taketatsu Highschool.

Disclaimer
I know I have created a lot of these biographies, but to be fair, it's just been a matter of finding a character that I enjoyed role playing as. And I think Lang here might finally be the one I enjoy. I like his backstory and the way I play him, and to be honest, I've probably had the most fun with him in general with the few days that I've been back on the server. I made a mistake applying for Technician right off the bat, but I think it'd be an interesting step for his character even though I was having a blast as a student.

Users who are viewing this thread