mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Language Application: German

D

Deleted member 20415

This is my second application ;-; I cant play this character until her language gets approved.. i tried asking for help in the discord and I couldn't particularly get any tips on how to get approved so hopefully this second time around works..

IGN:
_Nishee_

LANGUAGES YOU ALREADY HAVE:
None (not even really the basic lang she understands it a wee bit but shouldn't be able to hold a full conversation. she learned the basic lang. by being placed in a foreign country with no translators.)

LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO HAVE:
German

HOW DOES YOUR CHARACTER KNOW THIS LANGUAGE?:

Nishee was born in Arnis the smallest town in Germany, She lived with her mother until she turned 7 and was sent to live with her father, but after she was almost kidnaped she returned back to Arnis where she stayed there until she turned 17. On her 17 birthday, her dad decided to bring her to Karakura academy to give her new opportunities that the small town of Arnis couldn't provide her. (this was my first submission)

(here are some additions for clarifications)

(from the admin help channel in the discord)
my character grew up in Arnis which is a real small town in Germany for most of her life excluding for one year which when she was 7 she went to live with her dad (who wasn't living in Germany he was located in California at the time she visited him, he's a businessman and moves around monthly to yearly) and then went back to Germany when she was 8.. both of her parents are German and both speak German as their first language but her father does know several other languages.. and my application was denied.. now i know im new so i apparently didnt format it right? "- You should elaborate more on how your character learnt German." but i don't really know how to explain this? her mother only speaks German and so does the town folk she grew up with... so the fact that she isn't allowed to speak German is confusing?

(more from the admin help channel in the discord)
so.. is explaining that she was born in raised in only a German-speaking town and she was taught by her mom i guess? like babies naturally, pick up on language like that and then she went to school i guess? i don't understand how she could know any other language.. she doesn't understand/speak other languages when she moved to Karakura academy she didn't know the language at all and was forced to learn it through being dropped in a foreign country with no translators and she still cant really speak/understand it. is this efficient enough? or do i need more?

(more from the admin help channel in the discord)
im just a wee bit sad because i cant play until it gets accepted because it would be meta gaming if i fully understand the basic lang. but i also cant speak in German so im forced to use the basic lang when she shouldn't be able to.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Your application has been...
Accepted!

You may now speak the following language:
German

How can I speak in this language ICly?
-You may use this language in game by using the commands
Normal Range - /lang (Language) (Message)
Close Range - /langw (Language) (Message)
Long Range - /langy (Language) (Message)

How do I receive my language?
Once you are online, you can post the link to this application in /help
If you have decided to remove a language and replace it with this one, remember to include it in your /help message, as you may only have two languages at a time

Additional Notes
Next time, try not to display the questions themselves in your application. It is better to treat a language application as a mini-biography in which you're focusing on the language and its surroundings

Users who are viewing this thread