mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Language Toggle

ethln

Level 7
IGN: EthanIsAlive
DATE: 5/21/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A command to toggle which language you want to speak in (if you have any) so an example would be /language Spanish or /toggle language Spanish and it'll make it where if you type something out it'll automatically type in the language you selected. If you said "Hi." It'll just make it where you say it in the language you selected. You can also toggle it off with the same command.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This would benefit people with languages a lot more since they don't have to type out /language (language) (Message) instead they can just toggle the language on and just type the message they want to say and it'll just be in the language they want.

EnderBubs

Level 54
+1

This is not a bad idea tbh. Some players like to roleplay out there character only speaking another language. I remember when I was a tutor there was this kid who only spoke Russian. So I think for people that wanna rp stuff like that a toggle language could be good

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Really useful, ESPECIALLY for animals too. Sometimes I see animals (dogs or cats) accidentally speak in regular chat, void it, and get warned for insta voiding. When animals get their universal lang it would make life so much easier. Plus if your human character just moved from an outside country it would be nice to RP out learning languages whilst having their native language toggled for easy and fast talking.

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
[ +1 ]

I've seen a bunch of cats/dogs accidently use human lang instead of their respective ones and its just inconvinient .. having a language toggle would fix this :3

Users who are viewing this thread