CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
IGN: CaptYT3699
DATE: 01/12/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
map update suggestion, basically I'm talking about when the map is eventually updated, maybe we could all have 2 separate building for students, either across the map from each other or right next door, but basically I'm talking about in a college campus there could be separate buildings in school campus grounds for dorm rooms, perhaps a similar size and price as share house rooms (25k a month), and also for the high school aspect of things, there could be boarding rooms upstairs (like a boarding school), perhaps these rooms could also be paid for like the dorm rooms (again 25k a month), this way there could maybe possibly have new roles to sign up for as well like a "Night-time carer" or something similar? as well as more uses for councilors if needed too.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
As well as having more living spaces available to players, it would also help staff keep students in school during school time, people would probably start spending their school time looking through the dorms/boarding rooms for a free space to rent if they don't go to class.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

We use to have separate schools for both HS and College(If I think correctly, the shopping district was the college campus, but I could be wrong), but seeing how there aren't many college students on(Compared to High school) it would be pointless.

College/HS Dorms were suggested in the past, I am pretty sure that the share homes are supposed to share that purpose but again, I could be wrong.(We already have a lot of places for people to live at and most people share their apartments/homes/towers/estates with others. 11 different apartment complexes alone, that is a lot of rooms).

Kimi has said they wont be adding any new role as we already have plenty of roles on the server(11? Faculty Roles, 11? City Roles, 14 Animal Roles, 21? HS/College Roles) I could be missing some roles but that is all I could think of off the top of my head. But as you can see, there are plenty of roles on the server.

ofc correct me if any of my information might be wrong or messed up, but its still will a -1 from me

Mallow

Level 4
SoftestMallow
SoftestMallow
Rich

The idea is interesting at first, but the fact that the school used to be separated before and ended up being a waste of space.

It's been suggested many times in the past, it's been stated that it's a lot more inclusive and better for roleplay if college and highschool remained mixed.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

This was already a thing and as a college student from when the shopping district was the college campus (yes, it used to be), I can confidently say that I didn't like it. The building was so big yet there weren't many people in it

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
Asleepaholic
Asleepaholic
Fundraiser+
this way there could maybe possibly have new roles to sign up for as well like a "Night-time carer" or something similar?
A campus nightlife event would be cool but as far as having dorms, the college side doesn’t have that many students as of current to support such a thing. This suggestion also reminds me of the bobcat and spartan hangout places although it isn’t too similar. Maybe after the exams plugin comes in and if there are a balance of college students to high school students then MAYBE but not right now. -1

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1

A remodel of the school campus and separating it into two buildings yet on the same campus is a wonderful idea in my opinion

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Another campus would require more faculty to run it, or you'd be forcing them to move back and forth between them which just seems annoying. Unless SRP wants to figure out a way to deal with all the hassle which comes with two locations for school, this isn't happening.

If we ever do get a map update then distinct bobcat / spartan buildings on the same campus would be nice to see, as well as a system for dormitories and/or other cool things they could think of for students to do. It's been what, five years now that we've had this map? We're long overdue for something new, the non-split campus suggestions would all be cool additions if they ever choose to remake Karakura.

BlossomRp

Level 5
BlossomRp
BlossomRp
Fundraiser+

As sad as it is to say, all this work would be for nothing. As a past professor and a current nurse, there are simply not enough college students or ones that even go to class. It's been an issue for a long time now, but I feel as if it would be a lot of work just for college students to not use it.

Users who are viewing this thread