HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
IGN: HighlightedTwin
DATE: 5/17/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Let us have the freedom to edit our apartments fully. Like I want to chan the layout of my apartment because it’s really restricting my ability to be creating with the space I have while trying to have roommates. The walls that came with it are unnecessarily tall for no reason and I would like to have the right to remove them ples.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1 / -1

its confusing what your even ranting about, let alone what your actually asking for

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
+1 / -1

its confusing what your even ranting about, let alone what your actually asking for
In my apartment there’s like two long tall “rooms” that apparently came with its layout and it’s in my way with the lack of space >;(

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
This isn't possible due to the apartment buildings being connected. When asked staff to delete something like a wall or floor so I could change it to something I wanted it was no, due to it having an effect of the other apartments in the complex. So it's not possible

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
This isn't possible due to the apartment buildings being connected. When asked staff to delete something like a wall or floor so I could change it to something I wanted it was no, due to it having an effect of the other apartments in the complex. So it's not possible
I’m not talking about the wall connected to the other apartments I’m talking about the wall inside my apartment that makes up the two rooms. I should have posted a picture to explain better but it is what it is

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Neutral / -1
I assume you're referring to the bathroom & extra empty room that comes with some apartment block's rooms. I don't believe this is possible as blocks that aren't placed in editmode (using Creative or WorldEdit) aren't able to be destroyed using editmode to prevent you from breaking the walls that separate apartments from each other.

Even if this were possible, it'd probably have to be done manually by Six or members of staff which seems a little tedious for something so small.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
-------------------------------------
Thank you for your feedback!
  • Allowing to change the entire lay out could cause some issues, instead you could call a senior admin through /help to clear the wall for you

Users who are viewing this thread