mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Late Intro bc why not!

Heyo I'm sure many of you have seen me on recently, thought about getting back into Rping!
Lets start from the beginning
--------------------------------
I go by Fatal. Joey. xFatalized. Syntax. idrc what you call me lmfao.
I am a Male, born and raised in Hawaii!
prefer He/They pronouns.
I'm Straight and level 20 IRL but I turn 21 in September!
I'm 215 and 6'2. Yes, I can bench more than i weigh.
My favorite colors happen to a Gradient of A Cotten Candy Pink to Cotten Candy Blue, White and Purple.
I have a Husky named Max! He's 9yrs old who likes to eat my microphone cover when I'm streaming (and only when I'm streaming lol)
Obsessed with going fast and I'm a adrenaline junkie (Don't do drugs kids) And my Best friend She's amazing and scary.
Small list of the things I'm into - Valorant, Nuclear Engineering, Music, Anime, Drawing, working out, Riding Motorcycles, Rollercoasters, Traveling
Only dislike is - Annoying people.
I'm currently enlisted in the Marines as a 0376 and going to college! but my biggest goal is to become an Aerospace/Nuclear Engineer for DARPA.
I am an artist, my free time consists of either drawing, playing on the server, or watching anime!
If you like Valorant/Motorcycle content, look me up on insta: sen_fatal
While on the server, ill either be seen as Kiriko which is my OC based off of Jinx from arcane! Or as Joey Magraths.
I am really friendly! Im always looking for new people to RP with or just become friends overall, though I struggle with introductions and actually keeping in contact as I am highly antisocial and I'm always traveling for training! I run a small discord server that's growing for a Modded SMP My discord is sen_fatal. Feel free to add me if you want to play with me on valorant or something!

Thank you to those reading, i hope this was even slightly entertaining. GOOD BYE FOREVER (like a week)
ALSO VCT BABYYYYY
SEN ON TOP
-Fatal

Users who are viewing this thread