late introduction !

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
I don't really know what to write for an introduction , but since it's been 2+ years since i joined SRP , i thought it was the best to make an introduction.
So. My name's Nanako and my user is yazure. I'm an Italian girl , who's bisexual and im still questioning abt my gender. What do i do in life ? I'm a simple student girl with almost no friends irl , all of them are ibfs. What do i do in mc ? I obviously DO NOT work for mojang , but I'm a builder ( not official , just doing for fun ) and a tailor. I do tailorings in servers but even with private requests OUTSIDE the servers. My main hobbies are writing , listening to MUSICAWRENYWGR and drawing , especially mangas. My style is grunge y2k , but i like a lot of styles like scene and alternative in general. EVERYTHING but the zara drip / styles similar to that. WHAT GAMES DO I PLAY , THE . . . SCARIEST PART. Why scariest ? because i am a danganronpa fan. YEAH ! I play mc , omori , genshin impact because im a social reject and TLOZ ( my love. tloz is the legend of zelda) and i played dr1 , sdr2 and v3 talking abt danganronpa , but i had to delete the games , cuz there were corrupted files + a game installed me a hardware. this will not let me stop cracking games but i will not continue for a bit because my malwarebytes finishes like tmrw lolz.
My fav anime is lycoris recoil , as you probably guessed from my profile , followed by umibe no etranger , but i like all romances / slice of life and action anime / films in general. My fav manga is jibaku shonen hanako-kun , and i think it's the manga i can talk about the most , since i know the entire lore and theories. My BIGGEST dream is to become a mangaka , or at least work with comics in the future. i'm still young , so i dont really know what i should do. AND NO I DONT LIKE DREAM STFU.
My highest kinnies are Takina (lycoreco) Mei shijima (jshk) Fischl (genshin) Angie and Shuichi (drv3)
Idk what should i say next. Also sorry for the bad grammar but who cares
------------
Im not going to leak my age nor my surname / exact place where i live , even if you're italian urself. so dont ask weirdos !!
also , mike akihito furry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread