mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Launch Problem

Serena_XYZ

Level 9
I know this probably isn't relevant and posting it here won't help, but my game has been malfunctioning lately. It all started yesterday when I kept crashing with the resource pack on SRP. I mean, this happens occasionally, but it has usually worked after a few tries. However, last night was not the case. For over a few hours, I basically was mesmerized. I pressed the play button, I got in the server, I crashed, repeat. So I went to technical support and read some threads to help. I believed it would work after reviewing these, thinking, "Oh, that's most likely the problem." I deleted the resource pack and all that other stuff. And guess what, it still didn't work. I got so frustrated I deleted the native log. I think that just made it worse. Now every time I try to run minecraft, it won't work at all. This is probably just my fault but I really need to get back on. Here's what it says( also minecraft 1.13.1 doesn't even pop up it just crashes):
GAME CRASH

The game crashed whilst initializing game
The game crashed whilst initializing game
Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL

I really hope someone here has some advice or knows what to do. I know technical support is supposed to be for the resource pack but that's where it started. I'll also post the native log because even though I deleted it, it came up again.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...
Time: 12/30/18 1:19 PM
Description: Initializing game
java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL
at cgc.b(SourceFile:218)
at cgc$$Lambda$816/1791922588.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWErrorCallbackI.callback(GLFWErrorCallbackI.java:36)
at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokePPPP(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.nglfwCreateWindow(GLFW.java:1649)
at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwCreateWindow(GLFW.java:1827)
at cgc.<init>(SourceFile:99)
at cgb.a(SourceFile:79)
at cfs.am(SourceFile:439)
at cfs.a(SourceFile:380)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:144)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Head --
Thread: Client thread
Stacktrace:
at cgc.b(SourceFile:218)
at cgc$$Lambda$816/1791922588.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFWErrorCallbackI.callback(GLFWErrorCallbackI.java:36)
at org.lwjgl.system.JNI.invokePPPP(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.nglfwCreateWindow(GLFW.java:1649)
at org.lwjgl.glfw.GLFW.glfwCreateWindow(GLFW.java:1827)
at cgc.<init>(SourceFile:99)
at cgb.a(SourceFile:79)
at cfs.am(SourceFile:439)
-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
at cfs.a(SourceFile:380)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:144)
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.13.1
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 96102040 bytes (91 MB) / 234881024 bytes (224 MB) up to 2147483648 bytes (2048 MB)
JVM Flags: 9 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xss1M -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M
Launched Version: 1.13.1
LWJGL: 3.1.6 build 14
OpenGL: NO CONTEXT
GL Caps:
Using VBOs: Yes
Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs:
Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
CPU: <unknown>
Play-through of crash:

Thanks for help.

Last edited:

alexander!

Level 47
Oh.. Thats Strange.. 1.13.1 Isn't Suppose To Have Much Glitching.. But.. Try 1.13.2 If You Want... But It Has Some Glitches So Yeah.. Idk Much.. Im Srry..

Serena_XYZ

Level 9
Oh.. Thats Strange.. 1.13.1 Isn't Suppose To Have Much Glitching.. But.. Try 1.13.2 If You Want... But It Has Some Glitches So Yeah.. Idk Much.. Im Srry..
It's not your fault. I've tried 1.13.2 as well as actually gone on mojang and tried what they suggested. Nothing seems to be working and some of the suggestions require downloads, and I can't do that since.....I'm really afraid of getting viruses and stuff. Downloads like that usually scare me. I honestly don't understand because it was working okay just a week ago and now I can't even get on.

Serena_XYZ

Level 9
Due to technical difficulties I won’t be able to join. I’ll still be active on the forums until I fix it.

Serena_XYZ

Level 9
Resolved, meh mum fixed it but now my computer is pretty much trash and messed up. Thanks mum! It works now I guess.
RIP BROWSER 2017-2018

Users who are viewing this thread