N/A

What is your timezone?:
GMT/BST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Muffin#1471

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'm very active on SRP, daily anywhere from 2 hours to sometimes 8, I'm less active on the forums, I try to be but I'm still not very active.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I can't remember exactly when I joined SRP, I know it was over a year ago, it could possible be 2 years!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Accepted

Denied

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

_2nd: Grade 12
MuffinCatRp: Grade 9

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I wanted to try something new on SRP as none of my friends have ever been a professor I thought I'd try it, as I also wanted to RP as a more mature character who could be taken more seriously in all settings. I think it would be interesting to see what it's like to teach, and be apart of the faculty community.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Class room logs are used to make sure all classes are held to the same standard, and to check that the Professor isn't worsening.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Speaking out of turn, the students should only be speaking when spoken to, or asked a question.
behaviour, not acting up when ask to do something, and taking the class seriously.
Cheating, at no point in time should any of the students I'm teaching should be cheating.
Acting appropriate, not taking things the wrong way or thinking in that way

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've done a lot of RP in SRP as I try to attend every class as I can, more recently this year, I joined a gang on my other account, which has really helped me understand detailRP and just generally help me understand how SRP works, I have RPd on a couple others servers before I joined SRP.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College-Professors teach all the college students of Karakura community college, they teach the students to a degree level, they are expected to act maturely, and as role models to their students. A college-Professor has a base salary of ¥450,000 once completed 15 classes, and completing 25 brings it up to ¥500,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Byeol, a 5'4 Korean female, she has dark brown eyes which along with her welcoming smile makes people feel at ease with her. She speaks calmly even when angered or annoyed, she's a very kind person but when needed she'll be strict and to the point to someone, she believes all students deserve to get their voices heard, and should be given a second chance.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Byeol would take a deep breath before speaking, She'd raise her voice over the screaming and shouting, as she calmly asks everyone to stop the yelling, she'd ask both sides why they are screaming and yelling. Then she'd calmly explain to the students involved why yelling in the halls ways is bad and why they shouldn't do it.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Byeol go quiet for a moment as she lets the student realised they're the only one talking, as she'd put on a warm smile before going over to the student and begin talking, she'd carefully explain to the student that they were talking over her, if they continue to speak over her as she talks she'd then ask the student to stay a little after class, so she can fully explain why what they did was wrong without embarrassing them in front of their friends.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Her warm smile would lighten up the room as the college students filed into the room, as she'd carefully take out books ready to be given to her students, she'd wait until all the students are sat down in their chairs before giving a small wave to the room and going around to pass out the books.

/me She'd clear her throat ready to speak "once I gave you your work books I want no speaking please" She'd lay a single note book on each students desk with care "Alright, I'd like each one of you to list all of the basic human rights, and their meaning, once you are finished please put your names on the books and stack then neatly right over there" She'd point to an empty corner of her desk, as she finished speaking she'd sit back at her desk carefully watching over her class.

/me She'd wave good bye as her final students left the room, taking a deep breath out she begin to gather the work books left on the tables to mark them, she'd sit back at her desk, she'd slowly flick through each book writing ticks and crosses and final a % oh the front, as she finishes the last one she'd sit back in her chair finally relaxed.

Backstory

Byeol Yue born in 1993, in Tokyo, to Mr Sung-Ho H. Yue and Mrs Ji-Ho A. Yue, for the first 5 years of her life she lived in Tokyo with her parents before her 2 younger sisters were born, the Yue family later moved back to Korean where she spent the rest of her childhood, Byeol being the eldest of 3 daughters, her other sisters being at least 5 years younger then Byeol, this made her more independent then the others, as she had to help look after her sisters. She was often left alone by her parents which lead to Byeol having hard relationship with her parents. . .

Byeol was a very bright kid, she was a straight A student throughout high-school, she'd often spend her after schools at the library studying, as it was her passion and what she viewed as fun, her final exams in high-school were on of the most stressful parts of her life, the run up to them she spent hours in her room studying, she ended with almost straight A's and A*'s as the only things she dropped on were maths and physics.

After high-school Byeol attended Seoul National University, where after years of work she achieved her degree, and afterwards her PHD majoring in Law and History, with minors in English and Art, after her graduation she was offered a teaching job there which she quickly accepted, she was a Professor there for 4 years, until she made the rash decision to move back to Japan, this time without her family.

She then moved to Japan Tokyo, but found the big city often to busy and complicated, she later heard about Karakura by a friend who use to live there, from there she started to make plans to move to Karakura, once moved she found herself without a job in Karakura, until she heard about Karakura community college.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Byeol S. Yue Gogatsu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Byeol

Preferred Name:
Miss Yue

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Unmarried.

Nationality:
Korean/Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

4 years of teaching law and history as a law and history Professor.

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
PHD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law and History

Minors:
English and Art

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Law history.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/9TnFMh3B

Users who are viewing this thread