YourFutureDad

Do you have any previous bans?:

No

What is your timezone?:

CST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

willyyyy#1111

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do acknowledge that if I am inactive I will indeed be demoted and I completely understand.

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:

My activity is usually pretty well on SRP, considering playing this game is one of my favorite things to do, although I do have things to do sometimes that take my time off of SRP a little slow I'm usually on 6-7 hours a day or more depending on the day.

This may change when I start college in August, but I will be on when I can and I am willing to be on for as long as I can. But as for now, I'm usually really active on SRP.

How long have you played SchoolRP?:

As of today, I have been playing SRP for almost 7 months, I will be playing SRP for 7 months on the 28th of this month. As I have played on this server I have met a lot of people that are helpful and have helped me throughout my time on this server.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.47617/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.52197/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

YourFutureDad: Grade 12th, Age 18
HomieCupcake: Grade 12th, Age 18

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for being a professor is that I have a couple of friends I know that is a professors and they tell me that they like being one. I would like to see this experience for myself and meet new people along the way. I feel like it would give me something else to do in my free time too.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are to show whether or not a Professor has hosted a class or not. This is important for a professor because if they don't reach the minimum amount of classes they need (15) they won't get their salary and if they don't log that they held a class the school wouldn't know if they need to pay or not even if they held enough classes.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

BE RESPECTFUL
NO PHONES
NO FOOD OR DRINK
PAY ATTENTION
NO TALKING UNLESS RAISING HAND
NO PICKING FIGHTS OF ANY KIND
NO ALCOHOL, CIGARETTES, VAPES ETC. OF ANY KIND OR BEING UNDER ANY SUBSTANCE

Summarize your previous RP experiences (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have been rping since I was the age of 12 meaning I have been rping for 6 years but not on this server on other servers. My experience with RP has both been good and bad with the people I meet along the way I have met some toxic people and I have met some kind people. I started this server in January, my friend had invited me to RP with her because she thought it would be fun to have me RP with her. About 2 months I had figured out all the rules and everything from some friends I had met along the way, and not long after that, I started to gang RP. Which was a pretty cool experience but had gotten old after a while which is why I want to try something new.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are supposed to look after all the college students and make sure they are being well and behaving. Professors are supposed to also make sure everyone else is also following the rules including both college and high school students because both can break them at any time. Professors need to log classes after every class they finish they need to teach at least 15 classes. If they hit this amount of classes they earn a salary of 450,000. When completing additional 10 more classes after meeting the 15 limits of classes the professors get 50,000 more, meaning the salary goes up to 500,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Ezra is a decently heightened male his height being at 6’0, he has light blue/green eyes with light brunette hair with a palish color skin. He is always seen with a welcoming smile and is calm and caring all around, he is rarely seen raising his voice even if he is upset or angry, and if he does you have made him mad/disrespected him. His personality is calm and loving, he is the type of person you can go to with anything. His plans for the future are to continue to teach college kids and to continue to do what he loves.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Ezra would look at the group and raise his voice over the shouting, enough for the group to hear him, he would then ask the group to calm down and stop shouting, and look to both sides of the group and why they were fighting. He would then proceed to let them know that shouting/screaming is not allowed on school grounds and tell them that if he sees them do it again he would have to give them a warning.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Ezra would stop his lecture once he realized there was a kid, speaking over him and not listening to him. He would walk up to the student with a soft genuine smile and ask him if he could see him after class to talk about him talking over him. He would then continue with the lecture and if he found the kid continuing to talk over him he would bring him out in the hall and talk to him then so he wouldn't be upset and the center of attention in the class.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me the male would look around the room with a small welcoming smile, looking around all the kids some he's seen before and some he had not. He would then look at the board and nod “Alright kids, some of you know me some of you don't but I am Mr. McLovin and I teach Criminology. I see a lot of new faces so let's start with a game this will be a game of learning stuff about the people within the class. Raise your hand and I will look and call on you. Introduce yourself, and then say one thing you love to do.” when the male stopped talking he would point to a student with a small smile before speaking “You. tell us about yourself.”

/me he would smile at all the students grabbing several books to hand out to each of the students “I will like each of you to listen and takes notes and at the end of the class put your name on it and sign it to see if you were paying attention to the lesson when I'm done making sure ill give them back, the more notes the write the higher grade you will have because you will be able to you then.” he told the students before passing them out and beginning with his lesson.

/me he would wave at all the students within the room, grading each of the assignments the students had turned in giving them the correct grade they had made on it. He would then give it back to the students who had some corrections “You made some mistakes on some of them, you may correct them and find the correct answer. For everyone else, you can just chill but no phones.”

Backstory
Ezra was born in America, at a young age he realized he wanted to become a professor to be around people because he enjoyed people. So he went to college and started a law degree, he knew he wanted to be Law Teacher just didn't know what kind he wanted to be. Then he realized he wanted to teach Criminology. when he hit his mid 20’s he wanted to adopt kids because he couldn't have his own. He looked everywhere for children to adopt but could never find any, then he got in touch with the McLovin’s who had no father/mother, and decided to take them in taking the McLovin last name with him. He then flew to KaraKura to teach there and be with his new family.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Ezra M. McLovin

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Ezra

Preferred Name:

Ezra

Male

Religious Denomination:

I don’t care about religion but doesn't mind people talking about it

Marital Status:

Unmarried

Nationality:

American

Current Location:

Soon KaraKura but America

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

SJD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Law and Economics

Minors:

Science and Music

Native Languages:

N/A

Other Languages:

N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Criminology

Extra

N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

You can re-apply at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread