Level 7
chIqe
chIqe
Rich+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
_Comb

Previous bans (include appeal links):
Yes for ERP, around December of 2021 on alt IGN:_Waff ( I no longer have access to my ban appeal link, though it was accepted)

Discord Tag:
Chloeee#4947

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, and I am fully prepared to join discord calls if needed.

Timezone & Country:
CST, USA

Links to any current & past applications:
Current:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_combs-korean-application.49509/#post-160826
Past:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.44720/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/science-teacher-application.45022/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.45154/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.45223/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.45776/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.47123/

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server anywhere from 3-6 hours a day during the weekdays and 6-8 hours during the weekends. I have been playing SRP since about August of 2021 very consistently, and although I am in college I still manage to have enough time to play on the server. I have 3 accounts across the entire server, one being a teacher (_Shed), and the other being a high school student (_Waff), which I am hoping to migrate into college in the future. I enjoy roleplaying with both of these accounts during my free time. Though I have only been a part of SRP since late August, I have come to love the server, the people in it, and am excited to become part of something bigger for the server by applying myself to different factions to better the RP experience not only for me but for many other people.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer in the government faction.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for the lawyer occupation is to help contribute to the government of Karakura as a whole. I feel that I will be able to properly represent any client who is in need of an attorney or legal advice. I have always had an appreciation for lawyers, whether it be from a true-crime documentary or learning about government acts/laws in my college classes. In addition, after my experience of being a teacher, I understand what really is required and needed on the server, and where attention is needed as well. I hope that by becoming a part of the government faction I am able to extend my RP ability to help make the server more enjoyable for myself and everyone else involved on the server wanting to experience roleplay in criminal justice.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes. I have read the laws and Constitutional rights (which have indications relative to the actual Japanese constitution), and I fully understand and will make notes to consistently reference both the laws and the constitution when necessary, which can be found on the forums.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goals consist of being the best possible lawyer I can be. Understanding justice, and being able to represent and defend my client. My overall goal is to excel as a lawyer, making a name for my character as a renowned government official. With the lawyer role, I will be able to publicly represent Karakura as one of the mediators within the government system, learning and understanding the roots of the city and aiding in structural support for the criminal justice system.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers are put in place to help defend a client in a trial of justice, where a law has been broken. Lawyers present information to the judge concerning their side of the argument, taking strategic approaches to better the chances of a winning case for their client. While lawyers are provided to help citizens understand their legal and granted rights, they are also important because they provide legal advice and help to interpret the laws of a constitution.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes. I acknowledge that even after being accepted I can be removed from the Faction at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes. I understand that there is an OOCLY expectation to be able to be active and present when needed as far as being a part of the government faction goes.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes. I am aware that a display of OOCLY bias towards any person with my roles and responsibilities will result in a punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have read and agree to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I will be able to attend weekly meetings and events so long as I am informed about them ahead of time.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name: Ichiru Yamashita

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Dr. Yamashita

Current age: 38

Date of birth: Jan 18th, 1984

Academic Degree: Juris Doctor

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Economics

Minor(s): Political Science, Psychology

Work experience: Having the most experience in corporate law, I have taken on hundreds of cases in representing companies and large businesses. Providing day-to-day legal advice to well standing economic participators as well. Previously, I worked in Kyoto, Japan for 13 years once becoming a lawyer. My father created his law firm from the bottom up, everything the Yamashita's have done as a family is thanks to him. Singlehandedly creating a name for himself, and his family name, to pass down to me, bettering my abilities for him, and exerting myself to become the best possible lawyer that I can be.

Political background: I am a conservative. I trust in the laws that our forefathers have placed before us. With every ounce of my belief geared towards keeping Japan the way, it has been for centuries. Liberalism poses a threat to the true nature of the country, with this in mind, my beliefs only better the chances of my clients winning cases. Thus far my annual win-loss ratio for around 200 cases per year is an 88% win rate, with great thanks to my father Takahiro, and his widely successful law firm. My father believed that good can become great if the same tactics are held constant, bettering yourself from within, and traditional methods. I consider myself a traditional man, and thus, I share a conservative view of my political beliefs.

Nationality & born location: Japanese. Kyoto, Japan.

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Japanese, Korean(pending)

Criminal record: I have a clean record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?: I promise to uphold the Yamashita name, bettering the reputation of the family through my expense as a lawyer to Karakura, bringing down perpetrators of the law, and seeing to it that justice is served fairly. I deliver what is expected of me, extending beyond expectations at times to provide the highest quality and proper servitude for the governance of the city. Through my hard work and several years of studying the law, and constitutions of Japan, I have seen it fit that I will be a perfect candidate for the occupation.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reading through it I've decided to accept this:
  • Good application, with all the necessary information listed
  • Message me on Discord or start a conversation on the forums in order to get things set up

Users who are viewing this thread