mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lawyer | Alchoholicbros Application

Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?: Alchoholicbro

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): Bennis the menace#7326|

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your timezone and country: Norway CET

How active are you on the server?: I joined a little bit back and I plan on being active almost everyday if possible.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): N/A

Link any past applications below: N/A

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?: Criminal Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?: I always have liked the idea of crime based shows and I have learned a lot watching them, as well I am very good at arguing based off of the tiny details which are crucial for a lawyer. Even if it is for a video game I still would like to see how well I do and also I believe it to be an important role on this server. I really want to dive in deep on this server and become one of its well known and respected members. I have looked through most jobs I could apply for on this server and this one fits me the best.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?: Yes, even in an irl circumstance I would never discriminate against others because of any reason, I always like to judge someone based on their actions and unless someone gives me a good reason to not help them icky then I will provide any service possible.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?: I have the knack to use any evidence for my own good, and I also can pick up on minor details that most would miss. I believe I am well suited for this role because I can pick out small details and make a good case for myself or others. This goes hand in hand with being a lawyer and I believe I can do a very good job as one.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: Yes, I am aware of the rules for government officials.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?: Yes I have read all of them recently and plan to catch up on them often.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?: Yes, I have a good understanding of what the position requires me to do.

Summarize what your position does: My position is to try and prove the client's innocence or get a reduced sentence if possible. It is my job to protect the clients best interests and know when it is possible or not possible to make things better for the client.

In Character | Questionnaire

Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name: Edward L. Shabiru

Preferred name & Title: Mr. Shabiru

Current age? (25+): 29

Past job experiences?: My birth parents were both lawyers and he studied under both of them before moving and getting adopted by the Shabiru family. During my time in college I studied law in Japan at the Kyushu University, one of the best law schools out in japan. I also have experience in the courtrooms in Australia as that was where my parents were lawyers.

How would you describe yourself?: I am a professional male who in the past was goofy but as I matured I would become more serious and have the intent to help the people of the town. I want to make a difference in the town and help out the innocent who have been condemned wrongfully.

What plans do you have for the town?: I would like to bring Karakura the justice it deserves. I want the innocent people of Karakura to not be brought to punishment on false pretenses. I would like to lower the false incarceration rate to 0 if possible. Since I am only one person I would have to put my trust in the others of the government to want and strive for the same thing.

What jobs will you execute with this position?: I will do jobs such as helping someone falsely accused of a crime or try and reduce the severity of a criminal's punishment due to them being threatened with a longer time than needed for said criminal.

Do you practice any sort of religion?: No

How did you get into politics?: My birth parents were both lawyers, both of them were lawyers for the assaulted. I saw many cases where the punishment was too severe for the criminal and I wanted to make it so everyone got what punishment they deserved. I researched many ways to do this and to become a criminal lawyer is one of the better ways to do so, the police force is a good way to do this as well but my talents lie in the courtroom.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: N/A

Nationality & Born location: I was born in Australia and is 100% Australian.

Fluent languages: (Underline your native): (Language used in Karakura normally)

oph

Level 165
DENIED
. . .
- Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny
this application for the following reasons.

REASON(s):
- The spots for this role have already been filled
Nonetheless, I do suggest that you apply when there is another open spot!

. . .​

Users who are viewing this thread