jeep

Level 2
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
ayasmit

Discord Tag:
jeepkilla

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do not, I broke it due to raging in Fortnite, Though I can still hear things but cannot speak due to the microphone not working...

Timezone & Country:
GMT

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

I am very active on SchoolRP when I do not have college work or I do not have work otherwise I am on for an hour or more but whenever my schedule is free I spend my time on SchoolRP, Though I am frequently active either way.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
My strong commitment to justice and faith in the legal system's ability to transform lives are what drove me to apply to be a lawyer. Through my rigorous academic training and real-world experiences, I have become passionate about defending ethical standards, navigating difficult legal issues, and standing up for individual rights. My goal is to make a significant contribution to the legal profession, and this role will help me achieve that goal by allowing me to handle cases with honesty, diligence, and a strong commitment to equality and fairness.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do have a good understanding of the laws and constitution.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Berker Ayik hopes to establish himself as a leading voice for justice and morality in the law. His objectives are to become an expert in a variety of legal fields, support the creation of morally and fairly guided laws, and perform exceptionally well in court. Berker wants to protect the legal profession's values, stand up for the rights of his clients, and use his knowledge to solve challenging cases. In the end, he wants to improve the legal system and make sure that justice is done and the rule of law is upheld

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A government lawyer's responsibilities include drafting legal opinions, carrying out in-depth legal research, and giving guidance on a variety of topics. Drafting and examining legal documents, making sure rules are followed, and defending the government in court are among the duties. The position also requires interpretation of statutes and laws, cooperation with multiple departments, and policy development. Upholding legal integrity, responding to legal challenges, and assisting the government in making defensible decisions within the bounds of the law are all crucial tasks performed by lawyers.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that I can be removed for inactivity or any other reasons the higher-ups think are suitable.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that I must be dedicated 100% to my role since it is a important position on the server.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I can completely see why this would be a rule in the faction.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I've read them and I agree with all of them. And if I have any questions I'll message the lead about them or ask in the help channel in the town discord.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I will most likely be able to attend but I would like to be told a couple of days before so I can see if I am available

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Berker Ayik

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Ayik

Current age:

Date of birth:
12/26/1997

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
English

Work experience:
I was able to gain invaluable experience by fully immersing myself in the complex and dynamic world of law practice while working as an intern at a reputable legal firm. In addition to strengthening my academic background, this experience gave me real-world knowledge about how a busy legal environment operates on a daily basis. I was initially tasked with a wide range of duties covering different areas of the legal profession. This involved writing legal documents like pleadings and motions, interviewing clients to obtain vital information, and performing in-depth legal research to support ongoing cases. These responsibilities required a close attention to detail and a thorough comprehension of the complex legal nuances. Getting to see the range of practice areas offered by the company was one of the best parts of my internship. I was able to work on cases related to criminal defense, family law, corporate law, and intellectual property. My understanding of law was expanded by this exposure, which also gave me a firsthand look at the complexity of legal practice. Working with seasoned lawyers and other legal professionals was a major highlight of my internship. Their mentoring helped me a great deal because I got helpful criticism that improved my writing and legal research abilities. I was able to see the collaborative nature of legal work and comprehend the significance of excellent communication and teamwork in attaining successful outcomes for clients by taking part in strategy sessions and team meetings. In addition to conducting research and writing, I participated in courtroom proceedings, going to hearings and trials to observe how legal theories were put into practice. This practical courtroom experience gave my academic understanding of the legal system a more realistic touch and gave me insightful knowledge about the craft of advocacy. In addition, I became familiar with the ethical principles that guide the legal profession during my time at the law firm. I received guidance in striking a careful balance between my ethical duties to clients, the court, and the legal system as a whole and my zealous representation. One essential component of legal practice that is frequently best learned via hands-on experience is the ethical dimension. My law firm internship was a life-changing opportunity that enhanced not only my academic background but also gave me the insights and real-world experience I needed to pursue a successful legal career. It reaffirmed my love for the legal field and gave me a strong platform to grow from as I set out to become a qualified legal practitioner.

Nationality & born location:
I am a Canadian and I was born in Toronto, Canada.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Italian
Korean
Japanese

Criminal record:
Nothing, Clean.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
My academic journey, which culminated in a master's degree in Law, has given me a strong foundation and a varied skill set that specifically qualify me for the role of a lawyer, even though I have no prior work experience. My master's program gave me the research, ****ytical, and critical thinking skills necessary for legal practice in addition to a thorough understanding of the theoretical foundations of the law. My ability to learn quickly and my dedication to excellence will help me get over the learning curve that comes with moving from an academic setting to a professional legal one. I am excited to make a significant contribution to your governmental committee by utilizing my academic accomplishments and transferable skills. I'm committed to keeping moral standards high, have a strong work ethic, and pay close attention to detail. I'm sure that my scholarly accomplishments and legal passion will make me an invaluable member of your team. I can't wait to start the next chapter of my career and use my education and experience to contribute significantly to your prestigious company as a lawyer.​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
PENDING

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread