as_ra

Level 0
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

azr_iel

Discord Tag:
as.ra

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do have a working microphone, and enjoy talking over vc! I prefer it over text honestly, but i really don’t mind.

Timezone & Country:
USA, EST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
Recently, I haven’t been as active, because of mental health and just burnout, but I will be more active in the next couple months as I am getting my motivation back! I really enjoy the server and I believe I can fully commit to a faction role on SRP. I am capable of handling the responsibilities on top of my IRL issues.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the lawyer position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I enjoy the server a lot, and I want more motivation to get on and play (I do have motivation currently but I need more :sob:). I currently also want to make myself known in the community, because I barely have any friends on the server and want to make some. I love this server a lot, and I want to commit to it more by applying for a faction role. On top of making friends, I want to make IC and OOC friendships with the people inside (and outside) of the faction. I’ve been very afraid to apply for anything because I’m intimidated by the long responses other people give, but I decided to apply for a lawyer because I need things to do on the server and in general.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read the laws and regulations multiple times for this application. I have a great understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I would like to get more active on SRP, and while doing that I would love to make IC and OOC relations with the other members of the faction and other factions. I believe that this will also help me get more known on the server. My goals in general are to make IC and OOC relations, get more active on SRP, and get more known on the server. As mentioned before, I’ve always been interested in the faction roles, just I’ve always been intimidated by the other applications and have never applied.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers do a lot in the government, they can, for example, provide legal services to the community, legal advice included in this. They represent clients in criminal or civil cases as well, communicating with their clients so they can advocate for their needs & wants. Lawyers also have to file restraining orders for their clients, do front desk work, etc. There are many areas of work, like criminal law, corporate law, family law, and many more. Lawyers push for their client to win the case, even if the client is completely in the wrong. They need to have a hard-working nature, dedication. Lawyers also cannot have any bias in their cases.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I fully acknowledge and accept this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand and will 100% be dedicated to my position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that OOC bias is strictly not allowed.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yep!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am able to attend weekly meetings & events, if anything happens I will contact whoever I need to at that time.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Asuka Takanashi

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
5/8

Academic Degree:
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Law

Major(s):
Psychology
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Political Science
Sociology

Work experience:
After University, Asuka has worked as a contract manager for a large bank in her home city. Creating, managing, and overseeing the bank’s contracts. She was the point of contact between companies, employees, and third parties and helped settle negotiations. She enjoyed this job a lot, and loves managing things. She is very good at multitasking.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese: Takayama, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
English
Japanese

Criminal record:
None.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“My ability to control stress is the main thing that makes me a good candidate for the job. Because I’ve worked in managing, reviewing, and creating contracts, while also settling negotiations. I can multitask very well, and I do very good under pressure. I also enjoyed this job that I had, so that also says a lot. I do better under pressure, to be completely honest. I’m willing to communicate with clients, make negotiations. I also had a major in psychology, so that will also help with understanding the clients deeply and with empathy.”​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @adalynoc to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread