Third Language Application
Russian Application
Hawaiian Application
Spanish Application
French Application

Denied
KPD Application

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm currently pretty active on the server, logging on whenever I'm able to! I'm more active on the weekends, often able to be online for several hours throughout the day!
Though it's now summer, so I might be able to be online more often! At the same time, though, I just got a summer job, which starts in a few weeks and might take up just as much time as it would if I were still in school, meaning from Monday to Thursday I'll be mainly on toward the evening. Despite this, though, I'll still try to get on as much as I can!

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I mainly just want to try something new on the server! Up until now, I've mainly done roleplay with college or high school characters, and I've been hesitant to get into gangrp, especially with what I've heard about it. Which leads me to picking a faction to apply to. I looked through all of the factions, and decided that either faculty or government seems like a good option to go for! Seeing that positions are open for this faction, I decided to try applying!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
While I don't have it all memorized, I'm willing to learn more about it! Mainly, the part I don't have much of an understanding of is the Constitution and some aspects of the laws, though that's simply because I don't read it often. Since with this role I will likely be reading the laws and Constitution often, I hope to be able to gain a better understanding of them!

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My goal, out-of-character, is to try something new on the server! I've considered what faction to apply to, and decided to try the government faction!
However, in-character, August initially wanted to travel to Karakura, but later made the decision to move there instead, and applied for a job as a lawyer.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers, especially during trials, advise and represent their clients using their knowledge of the law, and may help with figuring out cases, including both civil and criminal cases. They also can file restraining orders, and do front desk work.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I do, and I'll try to be on as much as possible because of this.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I'm aware!

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I agree!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will try to attend as many as I can, though with my summer job starting in a few weeks, I might end up missing some. I'm not entirely sure as to what times they will be going on, though, but I'll try to attend when I can!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

August Orlov

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
May 7th, 1990

Academic Degree:
Master's

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Business

Minor(s):
History
Psychology

Work experience:
My first job, from when I was 20 to 27, was at a bar in Moscow. While there, I worked the counter, cleaning and giving customers their drinks.
My second job was when I was 28 to now, with a police department in Lyubertsy, right outside of Moscow, where I worked at the front desk in a police station, answering calls and filing documents.

Nationality & born location:
Russia, Moscow

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Russia
French
Japanese

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe I'll be a good candidate for the job due to my previous experience in jobs, like my job at the police department, where I've gained some knowledge about laws, and at a bar, where I was able to figure out how to handle troublesome people. I also believe that if there is something that I do not know, that I will try to learn more and improve!​

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more. We appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread