mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Lawyer | JustChamoyy's Application

YurMomma_

Level 2
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
JustChamoyy
(an alt account that I will be using for i'm having issues moving character slots around)

Discord Tag:
chachamoi

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes!

Timezone & Country:
GMT+8 | Philippines

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/charlottes-korean-language-application.46529/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/charlottes-italian-language-application.52959/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-application.51986/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/seojins-jsl-application.60838/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/charlottes-korean-application.46511/ (Denied)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online every day at any time needed or wanted, but I will only be offline if I ever have emergencies at my mom's store or if there's a family event irl.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
If I were to be fully honest, I am a person who's been in SRP for many many years now (around 7-8 years to be exact if we're talking about the old maps as well) and i've been around to see different events and situations irp. With these situations, I have also seen the way the trials worked, the way the lawyers, judges, and police officers worked and spoke in roleplay which made me more and more interested in the role. There is also the fact that I am currently applying to a College in real life where i'll be studying political science, which I will hopefully continue over the years and at some point become an actual irl lawyer.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I made sure to read everything that is needed to be understood and inform about the laws of Karakura. Both for this role, but also for my own character's rights when it is needed in roleplay.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My current goal is to get accepted into the role that I am applying for, and enjoy any and all roleplay that comes with it. It is like I said from a previous question, I am currently hoping to study law in real life so roleplaying as a lawyer in SRP, even though it's just a minecraft roleplay server. It will give me more motivation and honestly might help me boost confidence for what comes to me in the future. Both in real life, and in game.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer. A lawyer is a person who dedicated many years of their life to study each and everyone bit of the law within their country. They are people who are cunning, smart, witty, and can even be manipulative when need be. They are not all good people, but they are also not bad, for they are simply doing their job. Lawyers need to always stay on their feet, to control their temper and personal emotions when defending their client, as well as needing to have a clear understanding of the situation at hand. Not only that, but they are also people who are most likely to use loopholes within the laws and constitutions of their own country. Making them dangerous in their own special ways.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, of course. If I were to be making any big mistakes or if I were to cause issues, I would expect to be punished in the right way. Even if it means being removed.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Most definitely. Even if this is a minecraft roleplay server, having a character who deals with the law will need a certain amount of seriousness and dedication due to the art behind the role.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, this is completely understandable and I honestly expect to be punished as I should be if I were to make this mistake.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I made sure to read everything that I need. As well as agreeing to follow the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes. Unless it is a medical or a family emergency, I will be there. And if it comes to it that I cannot attend due to my emergency, I will be sure to inform a higher up beforehand or during.​

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Charlotte I. Saito

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
November 5th

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in law and a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree.

Major(s):
Criminal Justice, and Political science.

Minor(s):
Psychology, Philosophy, and Pre-Law.

Work experience:
Paralegal for a Law Firm located in Tokyo, Japan.

Nationality & born location:
South-Korean/Japanese | Hokkaido, Japan..

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Italian, Korean, and JSL

Criminal record:
Non-existent.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
With my previous work experience, as well as my stats from when I was still studying, I believe that I would make a good candidate for this job if I am given the opportunity to show my skills. I am a person who's hardworking and very determined. I religiously follow and believe in the saying that if I start something, then I should be able too finish it. I will make sure to take and handle criticism not as a grain of salt, but something for me to learn and grow from. It is true that as humans, we make mistakes. But with a job like this, even the smallest of mistakes can be very crucial, so I will make sure to triple check every file and written works needed. As well as making sure to be social towards my co-workers, seeing as I do not want anyone to be uncomfortable around me. From my previous days working in Law-Firms, it can be very uptight or even stressful. So some morale boost every now and then would be a good addition to the job.​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread