PlondTooz

Level 3
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: PlondTooz

Discord Tag: plondnew

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Timezone & Country: PST & USA

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server: Very active, I am on every day for at least 4-5 hours

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that I want to be able to experience the Town part of Karakura, as a criminal on a different character, which won't affect my duties at all as I won't have bias, I feel like many of the lawyers on this server do not put enough effort towards their job and I want to change that. I want people to believe that they are talking to an actual lawyer in real life and getting real legal advice they can use against others. I also wanted to be able to help many of the wrongly imprisoned people in Karakura as I have witnessed many incidents where they would need a lawyer and no one could help them because there wasn't any available and had to rot in jail waiting for one to be on at the same time as them. I hope to be accepted and able to experience Karakura in a new view whenever I do.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?: Every person has rights, and yes I do have an understanding.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?: To be the best criminal defense lawyer in Karakura. I have been in many situations where have been paused because there were no lawyers online at the time, and I want to change so that a lawyer will be online and able to defend them with the book of law by my side. As well as being able to connect with the other town members, to experience a new side of Karakura I have not seen before.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: A citizen who stands up for the injustices brought upon by the legal system, to defend their clients in trials and person, I find that someone is always in need of a lawyer in Karakura at all times and a lawyer is there to help and bring peace upon this city and its residents. Also to be able to help people in legal need at all times.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?: Yes

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?: Yes

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Mark Smart Brownley

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): Mr.

Current age: 27

Date of birth: 12/05/1995

Academic Degree: Political Science Bachelor's Degree and a Juris Doctor degree at the University of California Berkeley

Major(s): Political Science

Minor(s): Legal Studies

Work experience: None, just graduated with a Juris Doctor last year

Nationality & born location: American, Gardena, California

Fluent languages (Underline your native): English, Japanese, Spanish

Criminal record: None

What makes you a good candidate for this job? I come from a very densely populated Japanese city in America. I've always loved every aspect of Japanese culture. That is why I up and moved from my city to Japan and got to experience every single aspect I have always loved. I am already fluent in Japanese because of my past cultural experiences and Spanish due to my proximity to Mexico and being in Southern California. I think that many people on this great island would love me as I love my job and who doesn't want a man that loves his job? Either way, I hope to be accepted as I already love the island's many fun adventures that I have heard about and can not wait to experience them.

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread