Discord Tag:
Teagansy#2691

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone

Timezone & Country:
PST, and America

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been playing SRP for around 5-6 months now, and I am mostly active around the weekends since I do have work and school to deal with but usually after work I like to lay back and get on SRP for a couple hours. On weekends I usually am online for 6-7 hours or more, during those hours I like to run around whilst throwing crimerp into the mix with friends, another thing I like to do sometimes is just mess around with different styles / decorations for our house.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I want to have different experiences with everything in this server and it made me wonder if I might be interested for this type of role in the community and I want to give it a try!

I am motivated to give my all into this role and try my hardest, I feel that I could make a great addition to the government faction and could bring many things to it. I have always been interested in any trials that are being run while I am online, and I usually always try to make them when I am available to watch. When I do watch the trials, I find them fascinating to me that all this is being done in a Minecraft community. I usually watch the lawyers more as they type their detailed responses in those trials. I would have applied earlier to give it a try but at those times I was too hooked on my gangrp with Bonten.

I would be honored to be able to experience what it is like to be a lawyer in your faction, I want to be able to gather more knowledge about it and what it takes to be a good lawyer. I also want to be able to have responsibilities and understand how to abide to them. I am invested to experience this whole new side of roleplay and be around with a different part of the community. I am getting tired of doing the same type of roleplay everyday which is mainly just crimerp and gangrp. I am excited at making this application today to think that I could have the chance of being a lawyer and apart of the government faction! I could go on and on by listing everything that I find interesting in the faction and role of being a lawyer. My motivation is more of wanting to experience this side of roleplay and see how I like it, I want to enjoy some other type of roleplay for a change instead of doing what I always do everyday. Other people have different motivations for applying for this role but this is mine.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes I have a understanding of Karakura's laws and constitutional rights

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have many goals but some of them involve wanting to be able to be involved with the rest of the community and have a different experience with it. I have been wanting to try out new things such as this and KPD but that would involve me having to leave Bonten on my main account which I do not want to do yet. So far though I have only been interested and motivated enough to apply for this faction.

I have learned a few stuff with law by watching many court cases whenever I can, as I have said before, I want to be way more involved with this side of the community. I have another goal of wanting to make a good reputation for my character Clemencia by being apart of this role and I feel this is a great way to start doing that. I also want to help eliminate our corrupt and bias system, I want to be able to help fight for the truly innocent and make sure it is always a fair trial for everyone.

I strongly believe in character development by raising my character from the bottom to the top. My character has a strong belief in fair trials and putting her hardest work into what she believes. She has many experience with law and decided why not to try this out in Karakura? She wants to make sure everyone gets justice and that the criminals are locked up for what they did wrong. She shows mercy along with forgiveness but only to those who deserve it. I would want for this character to slowly start becoming more to the government faction by either shifting around other government official roles or becoming something more. My character is fast to learn and is always honest when it comes to speaking about others or even herself. She isn't afraid to give her opinions to people and is always determined to be the hardest worker there is.

Clemencia was born in a rough area with her family, and it all started with this one day that made her obsessed with law and justice. She was raised in Italy with her Father who was named Donatello De Santis, her mother had disappeared when she was only 4. Her Father was a hard working man who ended up becoming a great lawyer in Italy. He was all about justice and trying to make his home a safe place for his daughter to grow up in. Until one awful night, he messed with the wrong person in a trial. The person he had locked away was apart of a very notorious Italian mob. That Italian mob found out that their upper member was locked away and it was mostly her fathers fault. They were so angered that they decided to murder her father in their own house at night. He saved Clemencia by locking her away in his closet to hide her from the mob, it worked but she witnessed the murder of her father. She has been obsessed with wanting justice for all and make wherever she lives a safe place for people to grow up in. She wants a fair trial for all and for the innocent to be proven innocent with her help. She took after her father by working hard to become a great lawyer like he was.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyers are here to protect and serve. Lawyers do many things such as researching, finding evidence, and defending or prosecuting in court. Lawyers have to work closely with their fellow co workers to make sure everything is going good with their communication. Lawyer's are responsible to use their knowledge that they learned to help their clients receive a fair representation in the court room. In legal matters and disputes, a lawyer advises and represents businesses, individuals, and government agencies. The primary responsibilities of a lawyer are to uphold the law while protecting the rights of their clients. Lawyers provide legal advice, conduct research, and gather evidence or information, draft legal documents such as contracts, divorce decrees, or real estate transactions, and defend or prosecute in court. Lawyers can practice in a variety of areas, including corporate, family, bankruptcy, and environmental law.

Most importantly, lawyers make sure that all punishments that are given are completely fair to them. they try their best to make sure that their punishment isn't way overkill to them. Lawyers are to always stay professional at all times, they are to understand that sometimes their trial may be frustrating but they have to keep their composure no matter what. Of course there is gonna be moments where negotiating comes to an end and it switches to having to show evidence such as documents to be given towards the defense. This can be for a variety of reasons such as divorce, suing, conviction, defense, and overall maintaining all legal documents and safe keeping their clients to the best of their ability without displaying any form of corruption, keeping true faith, confidentiality at the client's request, and complete transparency between both the client and whomever is being represented by the opposing side. Lawyers advise clients on all aspects of the law and present cases at court proceedings and hearings.

Lawyers do have many responsibilities and I will try my best to make sure I stand by those. Lawyers perform many different jobs, they most often are referred to as the name attorneys. They are to understand through their clients eyes and do what is best for their client.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do Acknowledge at anytime to be accepted to the subject of removal. I see this as a serious position to be taken because toxicity is not acceptable in a professional setting such as being a part of the government faction.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand that I will need to be dedicated to this role, put in the effort, and always be professional. I understand that I must maintain a level head and conduct myself in a professional manner. If I get this role, I promise to keep everything I promised and said.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
One of the things that my character despises and wishes to eradicate is bias. I guarantee that nothing will be taken out of character. I swear there will be no bias from me, regardless of who I interact with.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
These rules and regulations are established in order to avoid chaos and disorder. I respect the rules and will strictly adhere to them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I'll do my best to make as many as possible. I still have work and school, but I don't mind tuning in to hear what everyone has to say! You can, of course, count on me to attend any future meetings or events!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

My name is Clemencia De Santis!

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms. De Santis

Current age:
I am currently 25 years old.

Date of birth:
05/02/1997

Academic Degree:
I have a high school diploma and bachelors degree

Major(s):
Criminal Justice and Law

History

Minor(s):
Criminology
Criminal Psychology

Work experience:
As a youngin', I have always wanted to be a lawyer. I made that dream come true by working my hardest to achieve this dream of mine. It was the most rewarding experience of my life! I have never achieved something more exciting than this. Even as a youngin', I was interested in all things that had to do with law ever since my father passed.... I made it my life goal to work hard in school and learn how it shapes our community. As I was progressing more in my classes, I became more and more interested in the law and government side!

I worked hard all through my academic career to advance the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed as a Lawyer. I majored in political science and participated in a variety of law-related courses, and I also started participating in mock trials and other things like that to increase my experience in being a lawyer. I wanted to make sure that I felt confident with this job and I made sure of that by making sure to participate in as many things possible!

After I finished college, I decided it was time to join a law school. I was nervous for sure but I made sure to keep a level head and not get myself too worked up over it. The first three years were rough. It was late nights up, back to back studying and preparing myself everyday for the career in law. I worked myself to the bone by filling up my schedule constantly with internships and even more programs to get me more experienced. It was hard but I never give up at something I want or believe in.

After I finally graduated law school, I decided to finally follow my dream and get a job as a lawyer in Italy! I have been working as a lawyer ever since, I am happy for the people around me who helped me through this path and I will forever be grateful to them! Of course, becoming a lawyer was definitely not easy to achieve but when you put your mind to it you can achieve anything! I am grateful for the many cases I was able to participate in and It helped make me more confident with being around the courtroom. I am excited for the future of serving this community for as long as I live!

Political background:
As a youngin, my father constantly talked to me about politics, and soon enough it made me have an interest in politics. Whenever I would be home alone waiting for my father to come home I would turn the TV on and watch the politicians talk! I found it very fascinating on how people could talk so long about something like that. It made me realize that politics affect many people daily, including you and myself! My father was always doing public service and sometimes he would bring me to help out a few times. He sure was a good influence on me! It made me want to follow exactly what he does, I wanted to help people like he did and I overall just wanted to make a difference for people.

As I grew older, I became increasingly interested in politics and current events around the world. I'd research how the government shapes our society and even our future! I would spend all of my free time researching current events or political debates. I would constantly inform my friends about some of these events. They weren't as enthusiastic as I was, but even that didn't bother me! I just desired someone to vent to about everything I was starting to learn. I was always involved in student council and other activities, and it felt like we had our own little government that we were running!

My observations and research have provided me with a thorough understanding of the political process and the various avenues through which individuals can work to effect positive change. I am committed to simply using my knowledge and skills to make an impact in my community or beyond; as a child, I always wanted to make a difference in the world like my father, and I now truly believe that with the resources that I now have, I will be able to do so!

Nationality & born location:
Italian and I was born in Rome, Italy.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Italian and Japanese!

Criminal record:
I have no criminal record!

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I have many great qualities that I could bring for this job such as, being a hard worker. When I have my mind on something, I refuse to give up. I am not the type of person to drop something as soon as it doesn't go my way. I will work hard to achieve a fair case for my client, and make sure they get the justice they want. I will put my fullest into my client and try my best to understand what they are going through by looking at things through their eyes. I also try my best to attend every court case that is happening, or even stay after and see if I can talk to one of the lawyers and ask them "What made you say this?" or "What made you make that decision?" so I could get a even better understanding on how other lawyers handle things. A lot of the times when I get home, I like to read up on local cases I may have missed or other cases around our area and study how the judges and lawyers dealt with those cases. I want to make sure I don't make the wrong decision for my client!

I have very good self discipline for myself, I make sure to daily write down on ways I can improve myself and how. I always make sure to also identify my strengths and weaknesses and to try and improve those weaknesses. Obstacles always come on everyone's paths at some point in their life but I have a way with dealing with them! I come up with a plan to overcome those obstacles and I always make sure to learn from my previous mistakes!

Another quality I have is that I am quite a courageous person, I follow my heart and what I believe is right for my client. I will do what it takes to get my client a fair trial. I believe I am the right person for this job, and all my intentions for this job are true. I want the people to look up to me and know that I am here to help make sure that we are fair to them and we only mean well. I do not care about the paycheck at all, I only care about the people of this fine town and that they know that they have someone in government to take their sides when they need a helping hand. I see a client as a person who needs my help, and of course how could I ignore that? All I truly care about is helping the people and making this community a better place for us to live in with our families. Karakura needs someone like me, someone to stop whatever they are doing and put full attention into helping that person out. I will always be honest with my client and tell them what I think is best. All I want is for them to get a fair trial or even if it comes to it a fair punishment. In my home town, I have witnessed a hand full of corruption but at that time, there was nothing I could even do. I moved away from there to get a fresh start and start making a difference here. After seeing all the corruption, I made an oath to myself, I said "I shall never be biased no matter who they are, all deserve a fair punishment and trial.", and of course I would never break that oath.

All I want is the best for Karakura, I will give my life to this position and I would never regret it. I want to help make a change to Karakura and I strongly believe that I would be able to help a lot in doing so. I have grown to care for every one of the civilians of Karakura and it pains me when I see constant crime going about in the streets. The people need to realize that we are all human and we do make mistakes but sometimes we need to have a fair punishment for those acts so we can better ourselves and learn! This is all truly coming from my heart and all I mean is well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread