What is your Minecraft username?:
llTeagansyll
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Teagansy#4202
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
PST
Describe your activity on the server:
I have work on the weekdays starting at 8am, ending at 5pst. Once I get home I usually hop on for 4-5 hours before I go to sleep.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionist's job is to greet the students who enter the school with a smile on their face making sure the student feels welcomed. They would sit at their station helping students who are lost and need directions to any room or place they are looking for. They are their to announce any school events that may be happening. To the best of their abilities, the receptionists must ensure that everyone in the school is safe by breaking up fights or arguments as soon as they are witnessed. They are there to be a role model to students and to guide them to wherever they want to go.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for 2-3 years now. It all started on GTA5 FiveM in which I was a administrator to Civilian Department and was acknowledged for my roleplay skills at a young age. My passion for roleplaying was found in FiveM but it also drained there causing me to take a 5 month break from games and roleplaying. That was until I discovered SRP a couple months ago. Since then, I have been on almost everyday, trying my best to give others an awesome roleplay experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Arabic Language app - accepted
JSL Language app - accepted
JSL Language app - deniedhttps://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-app.53414/#post-178870
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Teagansy - Suspended [Grade 12]
llTeagansyll - Grade 7 (brand new)

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Eira would not give much of a reaction to the student so she wouldn't stir up the situation. She'd ask the student why they felt the need to be disrespectful before telling them that if they continue that behavior then she will have no other choice but to give the student a detention for disrespecting school faculty.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Eira would run up to the students, shouting at them to break it up and if it comes to it, she would get in between the students that are fighting. She would make sure things were not to escalate from there and would ask the students why they were fighting making sure to listen to both their stories and to not be bias towards them. She would then remind the students that violence is not tolerated on school grounds at all before handing them both a detention slip.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Eira would be shocked but would do her best to keep herself calm to not escalate the situation. She would kindly ask her fellow employee to stop as what they are doing is not appropriate on school grounds. If they were to continue their behavior, Eira would try to radio in other faculty members to have assistance in easing the employee, she would do her best to keep her fellow employee there until they calmed down hopefully not having to get punishment involved unless needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Eira would act mature and respectful at all times since she still is on school grounds and needs to be a role model to students. She would be very social with her fellow employees, she usually asks how their day is so far and if they have any plans this week. She would sit in there most likely reading a book about martial arts or romance before getting up from her break and heading back to work with a smile on her face.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&3&oShe would look at the student in front of her as she gave them a warm smile before getting up and grabbing a school schedule for the student. She then would sit back down in her seat and she'd hand the paper to the student and would look at the student one more time before speaking in a soft tone, &f&o"If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!"
/me &3&oShe would smile at the student in front of her, giving them a wave before opening her mouth and speaking with a soft tone. &f&o"Good morning/evening, is there anything you need help with?"
/me &3&oShe would give a warm smile to the student in front of her before speaking with a soft and comforting voice. &f&o"Thank you for bringing that injured student to the nurse's!" &3&oShe would then hand the student a reward token as she still smiled warmly at them. &f&o"Continue being like this and you'll surely get more!"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Eira Santos
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Eira

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2005
Major(s): English
Minors: Safety and Health

Nationality: She is European
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: N/A
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Eira Santos was born in Edinsburgh, Europe on a Saturday the 2nd of May 1997. Her mother, Joanne Santos-Semenov is Russian. Her father disappeared the day her mother gave birth, leaving Joanne to be a single mother to Eira and her older brother Konstantin Santos who was 4 years old at the time. Their family were very poor ever since the father ran off, and from then her mother decided to have a fresh start and move to Karakura, Japan. Their mother then worked until she found her passion of wanting to be able to teach young kids. When Eira was 5 years old, her mother finally got a job to be a professor at the Karakura highschool! It was fairly easy for Eira to learn Japanese as she was still young and she soon would forget her original language. Her brother had it hard learning Japanese, and he became jealous of Eira. Eira always had a passion of wanting to be an employee at the highschool when she's old enough because she wanted to be just like her mother. When Eira was 15 and her brother was 19 their mother passed away due to a car crash. Eira was sent into foster care while her brother practically ignored her since their mother's death. No one ever adopted Eira making her try her hardest in classes and working part time. 2 years later, her brother Konstantin went missing leaving her in distraught. Eira tried her hardest in school, and soon enough she finished school and she found other jobs to keep her life stable until she finally became over it and decided she wanted to work at the school like she always wanted to as a kid.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for wanting to work at the school is that I enjoy working with kids and being a role model to them. I want to be a helping hand to students who need it since I never was given one when I was a kid. I overall care about the kids who attend that school no matter who they are. All kids are special to me and I want to be there to help guide them in the correct way.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be hired because I enjoy assisting others with their needs. I will do everything in my power to maintain my position as a receptionist by working as hard and as frequently as I can. I want the students to believe they can be whatever they want to be if they work hard enough towards that goal. I want the students to be excited about going to school everyday and I surely want to be there to help them when needed. I want to be a good role model to the students and teach them to never give up no matter how hard it may be.

Extra
Just wanna thank you for taking the time from your day to read this!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! You have a good application but unfortunately, compared to the other applicants, I've chosen to deny this application. Feel free to re-apply anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread