Discord Tag:
xamax#0001

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes!

Timezone & Country:
Slovakia CET/GMT+2

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
My current playtime is 2 weeks, and 5 hours. I usually play for several hours a day, every day of the week. I used to be in a gang and managed to move up in the ranks (@/LordLucan can confirm this). However, it became inactive and I became busy, so I resigned. I also have a second character.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I'm looking for a new way to contribute to the SchoolRP community by being active and as a criminal law enthusiast, I found the open position quite inviting.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Reiko originally entered the world of criminal justice intending to free people of false accusations and prove their innocence. However, after realizing that her goal is immature and frankly, impossible, she began utilizing ways that others might consider irrational and unprofessional. What makes Reiko special is that she's a scumbag. She'd use outrageous methods to prove her point; earning her quite the reputation. Despite her questionable ways, she can stand clear and prove her client innocent. On her briefcase, there's an elegant imprint of three letters - JMM. When people ask, she says "Justice Matters Most!", when in fact, it stands for "Just Make Money". Reiko assures people she cares about justice, but deep down she does it for the thrill, knowing she's good at what she does.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer or an attorney at law is a person who practices law. Separated into many categories, all tasked with different responsibilities within the government. Generally, lawyers are responsible for client intake and counseling, legal advice, protecting intellectual property, research of court papers, and of course, arguing a client's case in court. When it comes to oral arguments in the courts, two main parties come to mind; the prosecution and the defense. The prosecutor is the one that charges the defendant and argues in the name of the state. The defense attorney argues in the name of their client, either to reduce their sentence or clear them of all charges.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand, and I intend nothing but absolute dedication.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Reiko Onodera

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
March 30th, 1996

Academic Degree:
Juris Doctor / Doctor of Jurisprudence

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Philosophy
Political Science
Psychology

Minor(s):
English
History
Economics

Work experience:
During my studies, I worked at a convenience store, called King-Mart, where I had good relations with the clientele and staff.

Political background:
I'm a liberal, but I stay out of any political debates.

Nationality & born location:
I'm Japanese-Italian, born in Shirakawa-go, Gifu prefecture.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
I speak Japanese, which is my native language, but I also speak fluent Italian, being taught by my Italian mother as a child.

Criminal record:
All clean. Spick-n-span, baby!

What makes you a good candidate for this job?:
I believe in justice and equality for everyone, which includes the fine citizens of Karakura. I never turn back on what's right, ever since I experienced that fire. Crazed cultists poured into the confines of a petite convenience store, seeking nothing but harm. After attempting to kidnap the owner's granddaughter, they lit the store on fire. I had always been a coward, but I chose not to run at this moment, and instead, I went into the bursting flames to help a coworker. Even though we didn't get along, I believe that all life is precious, and silly work arguments didn't matter whatsoever.

After the whole ordeal was over, I was called to the witness stand, and the atmosphere of the courtroom resonated with me. None of the cultists were ever arrested, and instead, the prosecution charged the owner's son with arson. He didn't stand a chance. I felt anger and resilience, wanting to open the jury's eyes myself, and have the investigation opened up again, but at that moment, I couldn't.

I began to study harder, devoting myself to criminal justice, philosophy, political science, and psychology to understand human behavior. With both my majors, minors, and a passion for justice, I'm ready to hurl myself into this familiar yet unfamiliar world, to find the truth and help those in need.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately we've decided to deny this:
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread