Revra
Revra
Notable
Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?: Kryokun, but my main is ReverendDubs

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): ReverendDub#8345

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do indeed

List your timezone and country: PST and America

How active are you on the server?: I am very active on the server! Though the amount of time I do play on the server varies depending on how much work I have at the time I usually always get 2-6 hours of game time per day. For me right now is the peak time to play SRP, since I no longer have school due to summer break. Making it so that I can be even more active within the server so that I can fulfill my SRP duties. Another thing to mention is that during those 2-6 hours of gameplay it is mostly just me and my main character Kosei T. Koji and trying to find something to do, I’ve gotten more opportunities to join jobs and the other organizations on my other alt TekkenRP to fill in that empty space that I have.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): I do have a ban and I greatly regret doing so, ever since then I have learned my lesson and kept far away from it. https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.37528/

Link any past applications below: https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.38022/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-application.38052/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.39567/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/damians-doctor-application.39597/ - Denied

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?: Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying for the lawyer role is that the idea of being able to speak my argument to help a client for their rights always intrigued my interest, where I will be able to put my persuasion skills to the test, plus I’ve always been interested with shows or stories that deal with crime and the law. It’s always been a fascination of mind ever since I read “To Kill a Mockingbird” with near the end of where Atticus Finch, who was a lawyer, trying his absolute best to defend the African American man against every single disadvantage he had. Just seeing Atticus go through all that trouble to prove this innocent man who did nothing and was only being persecuted for being of his ethnicity and because the man who accused him of sexual assault was ashamed to find his daughter to be all over him, reading all of that really caught my attention into the world of the law. Besides, I'm mostly running around on the server on my main Kosei T. Koji and on my other Alt TekkenRP, so I think by having a big role such as Lawyer I think it would really fill in that empty space and really add to the SRP experience.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?: I am completely and utterly aware to not use the position of the lawyer role to do any of that towards anyone, even if it was icly it would be totally wrong and abuse of the power that was given to me.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?: The qualities that suit me for this role is that I am a hardworking individual, I will give more then what I am asked of and I have the drive to do so. I am enduring and willing to do whatever is asked of me so that expectations can be met. I have a passion for crime and law, further motivating me to do a good job as a lawyer. I have been known by friends and family to be a middle man and to settle things so things don’t go haywire, helping me do what must be done.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: Yes I am aware of the rules.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?: Ever since the forum was published about the rules I’ve been studying them to have a better understanding so I can be able to perform well with the lawyer role.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?: Yes I do.

Summarize what your position does: The tasks that the lawyer is given to put it shortly is to be able to represent their client whether it be a case where client may be convicted of a crime and the lawyer has to come up with the best possible way so that their client can be proven innocent or that they can at least negotiate for their sentence to be reduced. A lawyer is able to be used to represent their client in the case of a divorce so that their client can get the most out of the marriage.

In Character | Questionnaire

Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name: Damian Caesar Renzo

Preferred name & Title: Damian

Current age? (25+): 37

Past job experiences?: I grew up working at any place I could, whether it be a little side job to gain some extra cash or volunteer at nearby hospitals to help those in need.

How would you describe yourself?: I describe myself as someone who ponders too much on what I could do better than someone living in the moment which sometimes becomes my flaw, the inability to have fun without following a timely schedule all the time which gets others to sometimes call me selfless or monochrome. Although I do have humor and can read the moods of others fairly well, I sometimes misinterpret people’s actions and tend to push my friends away for my more important duties but I am still a reliable and dependable co-worker and friend despite this. On top of all of this I have a strong sense of justice and a deep acknowledgement for responsibility.

What plans do you have for the town?: I’ve seen what a corrupt government could do to a town, causing nothing but grief and agony to its citizens. I don’t want the same thing to repeat to this town just like it did for my hometown back in Honduras. I plan to represent the community so that others will follow in my example and know what is wrong and what is right. I will fight for more laws to put up so that the crime caused by the spread of weapons can be lessened. There needs to be a sense of justice that the people need to know to decrease the crime rate. Many people every year lose their loved ones to these criminals repeating past crimes, taking countless of lives, with new laws being put under place to scare away these people tons of grief would be spared from happening.

What jobs will you execute with this position? The job that I will execute given this position is to first of all, be a representative for the public, standing for justice among all. Secondly, I will make sure that my clients will be given a fair trial, making sure no matter what that they will get the best outcome out of it, guilty or not it is my job as their lawyer to give it my all and not give in to any biased opinions. Lastly I will promote rules and laws so that everyone in Karakura can live in peace and harmony among their community instead of worrying about gangs coming out to get them.

Do you practice any sort of religion?: I do not follow any sort of religion, but I do agree with some Christian sayings such as “Love thy neighbor.”

How did you get into politics?: I grew up in a poor country, the government was corrupt and because of that many people had to live poorly, scravaging anything they could get just to survive. I had to work at a young age to support my family while also attending school, making sure there was enough money so that food can be brought to the table. I worked multiple jobs that were open, upon doing so however I saw many people being mistreated and dealt with the repercussions that the corrupt politicians brought upon them. I couldn’t stand by and volunteered at numerous places such as hospitals so that I can help my community in need, gaining positivity for my reputation so that I can become a politician myself to correct these wrongs.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: Nope, I was raised in a proper household to never steal or do no harm to another human being.

Nationality & Born location: I am of spanish descent and I was born in Honduras.

Fluent languages: (Underline your native): Spanish

oph

Level 165
DENIED
. . .
- Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny
this application for the following reasons.

REASON(s):
- The spots for this role have already been filled
Nonetheless, I do suggest that you apply when there is another open spot!
. . .​

Users who are viewing this thread