Lazliana

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?) ✧.*
Yes, my discord is laz_023

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ How old are you? (Optional) ✧.*
N/A

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What is your time zone? ✧.*
PST

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Describe your activity on the server ✧.*
I consider myself a very active player on the server, playing on the server daily for around 2 hours to upwards of 6 hours. In that time, I spend most of it roleplaying with my friends or trying to make new ones. I split my time on the server between my three accounts, where on one I roleplay as either a highschool student, KPD or bird, on my second account as a teacher or a frog, and my third account is on the college swim team. My schedule is usually very open and free, allowing me to put more time into something I put my mind towards. If I am not on the server, I am still oftentimes spending time with the people I met on the server, playing other games or overall just hanging out!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted? ✧.*
Yes I acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Link(s) to any previous applications on the server ✧.*

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level) ✧.*
On my main account I have KPD, Grade-12, Adult, Bird whitelist, and Grade-9.
On my second account I have Teacher and a frog whitelist.
On my third account I have College Masters Swim and a Grade-12.
On my fourth account is just a green tag since it’s a brand new account. (Applying with this one)

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚༺♥༻˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :

Shop Information
1:20 ───ㅇ───── 3:06

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What shop are you applying for?: ✧.*
Club Umbra

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper? ✧.*
Shopkeeper had always been a goal of mine. As a player for a few years, I have gone to countless shop openings, getting all the goods that caught my attention. From a regular player perspective, the position of shopkeeper always seemed prestigious but always seemed too far away. It has been a goal of mine since I started, but I was always intimidated by the application. The idea of bringing people together to work under one roof was always appealing. Shops are run like small, unofficial factions, with their own rules, roles, and activity. I worked to step out of my comfort zone, joining factions I never believed I would ever. The first one was teacher, one I believed I would not enjoy due to the type of roleplay I partake in. However, once I joined it, I found that I did really enjoy it. I took a small break from it, leaving for around a month before I reapplied because of the good times I had while in the faction. Secondly, I am a part of the college swim team. This group is made up of a lot of people I know, but being a part of a team allows me to interact with other sports members and branch out into other friendships. The most recent faction I’ve joined was KPD, one I really had little hope in joining. I had a lot of friends encouraging me to apply, but I was still extremely intimidated by the competition. However, I set my mind on it and made it in! I am still new in the faction, but I have gotten so many good times while a part of it, that it emboldened me to try another faction that I had my eyes on, being shopkeeper.

I myself have worked for a few shops, where I have made my way up the rankings up to manager! My first job was at Mai-Yume, where I at first wasn’t all too active. However, after some time, I grew to love the job and the benefits, and started showing up as much as I could. I helped the shopkeeper manage the employees activity, showed up whenever I could, and helped manage stock. In Mai-Yume, I was made into the co-owner due to my love and care for the shop. I took over the roster, created innovative channels to track employee activity, and make sure that stock numbers are proper before and after each opening. The second shop I climbed the ranks in is the shop, Okinasa. This shop, I started as a trial employee, and became as active as I could, showing up to any shifts I could. Once I became a normal employee, I continued this behavior, and was driven by my other shop position to the point of volunteering to help the shopkeeper manage their roster and help open. This bold move I made had me stand out from the other employees, and granted me the manager position.

I know that working as a shopkeeper will allow me to reward players who deserve the position, as well as allow others to grow as I did. Not to mention, a shop like the one I am applying for heavily revolves around roleplay opportunities. This would allow others to have the same experiences as myself, and even more, as they can roleplay with others, and each other in the setting of the bar. Giving back to the community that brought me in and gave me so many good memories is something I dream to do, and owning this shop will allow me to make a safe place for many players to mingle with one another.

The responsibility of owning a shop is one that I can handle, as I have proven to two separate shopkeepers of my capabilities. I have the skills to lead and manage a shop, I know the peak times to open a shop, and when to open to account for those who are not around during those times. A plan I have is to keep the shop open as much as possible, similar to the new player-ran 11-7. As an employee of that shop, the way it is run is very interesting, and something that inspired me in the way I want to run my own shop. If the bar was open most times of the day, it would allow more regular interactions with the shop staff and the public. This more natural feeling with the shop will make the area more of a hotspot to meet people and mingle, rather than a single place to stop by to pass time. This is another reason why I plan to have multiple managers, and also a high employee amount, that itself may increase to account for the sporadic and long openings we plan on having.

Lastly, shop activity will not be an issue for me to accomplish. I am online every day for hours at a time. Between my other factions, I have been as active as I ever could, meeting all the quota requirements, while also helping in the other shops I work for where I can. I know I can meet the minimum opening requirements and more within a month. Additionally, I know how shopkeeping works from the shops I work for, where I can manage the panel and even know partially about how the tax system works for them. I know how to stay on top of restocks and even how the restock requests work!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique? ✧.*
I do not plan on changing Club Umbra all that much. Its popularity and prestige already have raised a standard of roleplay opportunity and class. It's been used for all sorts of player events, and I wish to keep that the same. Umbra has a mysterious, ominous feeling when partaking in a friendly drink or game. My goal is to maintain its image, while making way for a new era for the club. The shop’s colors will remain the same, keeping the bold scheme it had. The idea of it being a dimly lit bar, with its own mood set for itself has an appeal to it.

The decorations around the bar itself are subject to change, however. The first floor will undergo slight changes in order to open up the main dining area. However, the main changes will happen on the downstairs level. The game rooms will change, making way for new games, and removing the ones that saw little spotlight. Blackjack, darts, and pool will take the show. Additionally, the office area will be changed to a party room, allowing large groups to be seated with their own personal server. They will be able to live it up with their group, having all their fun, while also not disturbing the general customers seated above.

The exterior of the shop will remain identical, aside from a few block choices to subtly change the attention. These edits will be minor, almost unnoticeable to keep the same feel that it had under its previous management. Though, that does not mean it will be run the same. For its unique appeal, it will be kept open as often as humanly possible. Customers will be able to stop in at many times in the day, purchasing all the drinks they are craving.

These minimal shop changes will allow it to maintain the legacy the club once had. Club Umbra in its short time of being owned made a name for itself, rivaling that of Club Lux with its events. With no other restaurants or bars that are like it, Umbra is one of a kind. It is a center for faction and personal events, and I plan to maintain that reputation it once held. There is more planned to make it unique, of which is written below in their own subsections.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Venue ✧.*
One additional thing that will be kept from the original shop will be keeping it open to the public as a venue. Individuals or groups will be able to rent out the shop for a time slot, being able to be served for events. These events include: Parties, Weddings, Wedding Receptions, Retirement Parties, and more! Reservations such as these should be made at least a week in advance, to allow time for employees to be planned to participate.

If a party needs certain decorations, there needs to be at least a two week advance, allowing the shop to be altered to fit the request. Of course, anything excessively changed will cost the host a fee, but as long as a request does not change a majority of the shop, and is possible, it will be done to tailor the request. Additional fees will be added on if a reservation requests performances or specifies different games to be open at that time.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Discounts ✧.*
These will be active discounts that will be available at every opening! The first will be a KPD discount, allowing all on or off-duty officers to get a drink of their choice at a 10% discount! If they are in uniform, they will get the discount based solely on that, but off duty officers will need to provide a badge to show off their status! Another will be school faculty! Teachers, professors, and employees will be able to get a 5% discount on their drinks if they can provide proof of being a member of faculty! After all, it must be stressful to have to deal with those students all day! Lastly, EMS will get a 10% discount as well! As the ones who will end up treating the patrons who drink WAY too much, it's only fair that they get to get their drinks at a lower price!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Events ✧.*

˗ˏˋ Karaoke Night ´ˎ˗

An event that will be held likely once a month or every other month, on a weekend, where all guests who wish to participate can preplan actions to perform for all the other patrons of the bar. This will be done by all participants using a watch2gether link, and actioning along to the song of their choice. These do not need to be preplanned, and partaking may be sporadic! As long as the music is appropriate for the server, it can be played and roleplayed along. Opportunities of drunken fun or sober pleasure are able to coexist in this event, allowing people to enjoy themselves!

Example of an Advert:
Let's all gather around the mic! Club-Umbra is now open! Tonight is karaoke night, so come support your fellow patrons! Make friends, get some drunken confidence and show off your voice!

˗ˏˋ Hangover Night ´ˎ˗
An event that may happen regularly, depending on the outlook of it after the first couple of times it may be done. Hangover night will be a game night, where all bets will have an added risk. This risk being.. Drumroll.. Drinks!! The losers of the games will have to take a drink, and the one who collapses first loses. And the last one standing will get their winnings, as well as be able to get a bottle of alcohol of their choice, showing their victory. And the losers? They get the worst hangover they likely will ever have! If the reception is well, a custom trophy may be added for their victory!

Example of an Advert:
Can you hold your alcohol? Do you think you have what it takes to win it all? Club Umbra is now open! Tonight is hangover night! Winner gets a bottle of their choice, while the losers end up passed out, only to wake up with the worst hangover ever!

˗ˏˋ Moonlight is the New Spotlight ´ˎ˗
A costume party! The event will begin with a public announcement in the discord server, stating the event itself, and then allowing the participants to choose a time and date. This will give people who want to join in a chance to get a costume ready and be able to attend. When the date starts approaching, the adverts will be advertising it as well, stating to check Umbra Events to keep updated on it. On the day of the event, the shop will be advertised, stating that in the second advert that a winner will be decided, and for any participants to make their way to the shop. They will then walk down the runway, showing off their skins and a group of judges will choose who has the best costume. The three winners will receive rewards depending on their place. Lastly, all participants will get a discount on drinks for that opening!

Example of an Advert:
Tonight, our spotlight is the moon’s brilliant light. Come to Club Umbra with your most fun and silly costumes and participate in today’s event! The three with the most outstanding outfits will get a prize, and all participants get a discount!!

˗ˏˋ Umbra Movie Night ´ˎ˗
This event is a movie night to bring the community together! This will be another long planned event with the community. The first mention will be in a shop advert, encouraging as many people to participate in planning this event. In the discord, management will hold a vote for which movie to watch, to which everyone in the discord will be able to choose. Once a movie is decided, a time and date will also be chosen to account for as many people showing up as possible. Afterwards, for three days leading up to the movie night, advertisements will be announcing the movie night for as many people to show up to watch as possible! During this movie night event, anyone who participated in the voting will receive a discount on their beverages!

Example of an Advert:
Turn off your phones and get comfortable! Tonight, Club Umbra is hosting a movie night! After a collective decision from patrons of Umbra, we have decided what to watch! All those who voted will also receive a discount!

˗ˏˋ Comedy Night ´ˎ˗
This will be a lax event, where it will be advertised but not forced. This will likely happen when we have a performer who wishes to do a comedy act. In the event where they do not have enough material, we will allow customers to take the stand and tell jokes for the audience! And as an added incentive to tell good, funny jokes, we aim to sell tomatoes to be able to throw them at the comedian on stage! This could also become an open mic event, where people can walk up and tell their jokes, or perform themselves if they want!

Example of an Advert:
It's open stage night at Club Umbra! Come on down and take up the mic, tell some jokes or stories to entertain the patrons! Meet some new people or steal some new jokes! And for those you don't like, throw tomatoes at them!

˗ˏˋ Bar Fights ´ˎ˗
This is a fun event that will happen occasionally. As the co-owner of Mai-Yume, I got permission to host events like this if I were to get ownership of Club Umbra. For this, it will be announced over both discord servers as a way to get as much participation as possible. In the openings leading up to the bar fight, Mai-Yume will have a discount available to all of those who have marked that they were attending the event. The day of the event, any last minute participants will be able to buy a toy weapon and then be able to begin the fight. These fights will be decided through normal combat rules, but no KOs will happen and instead, they would be eliminated. There will be as many rounds as people want, and the winners get a discount on a single drink item of their choice. This will be an all for fun event!

Example of an Advert:
En garde! Club Umbra is hosting a collaboration with Mai-Yume in today’s event! A competition of sorts! A fight in which the winners will earn a discount on any drink of their choice! Patrons can enter as much as they want, raking in as many wins as they wish!

˗ˏˋ Holiday Specials ´ˎ˗
I plan on hosting events or discounts for every major holiday. Ideas for this are mothers and fathers get a 10% discount on their drinks on their respective days. On Halloween, we can have another costume party in which the winner would get a prize, such as the event above. On Christmas, there will be a secret santa event where people can enter and get a prize from either other customers or shop employees. Of course, there will be rules to make sure everyone actually gets a gift. Another holiday event is an easter egg hunt in the club, and whenever people find them, they can redeem them for a discount! On New Years, we will have a promotion where the first drink will be free for customers, as if a way to welcome them to the new year!

Example of an Advert:

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ What will you sell in your shop? ✧.*
As the most popular club in Karakura, stealing the show from the late Club Luxe, it will primarily serve alcohol, other non-alcoholic beverages and soft drinks. Though, if possible, food items will be added to the menu. After all, you should never drink on an empty stomach. I plan to keep the stock list pretty much the same as it was under it's original ownership, with hopes of adding more down the line if able or needed!

˗ˏˋ Menu ´ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ
Non-Alcoholic Beverages ´ˎ˗

Water - 200
Milk - 300
Americano - 400
Hot Chocolate - 400

˗ˏˋ Alcoholic Beverages ´ˎ˗
Sake - 10,000
Hennessy - 8,000
Grey Goose Vodka - 10,000
Pride Vodka - 13,000
Coronation Rum - 15,000
Kurjira Whiskey - 15,000
Hanako Sake - 10,000
Crystal Shochu - 9,000
Crystal Rose - 10,000
Sobetsu Whiskey - 10,000
Plum Sake - 10,000
Monako Can - 10,000
Ryukyu Ohcho Awamori - 14,000
Cosmopolitan ****tail - 10,000
Witch’s Heart ****tail - 10,000
Grimace ****tail - 10,000

˗ˏˋ Online Menu ´ˎ˗
There will be a category on the discord dedicated to the types of drinks we serve. They will be separated by the strength of the drinks, from non-alcoholic beverages, all the way to the higher percentage drinks. Within the categories, there will be threads displaying what the drink looks like, its name, price, the volume of the bottle, and restating the percentage of alcohol. This will allow those who are interested in only the drinks will be able to know what they are ordering.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ How many employees do you plan to have? ✧.*
I plan to have a larger employee amount, capping off around 20 to 30 employees at a time. To maintain the image that was left by the former owner, the roles will remain mostly the same. Each role will have a certain amount allowed to work per shift, which will be listed in their own section. The roles will include the Bar Owner, the Co-Owner, Managers, Bartenders, Security, Game Hosts, and Performers. The Job Descriptions are as follows:

˗ˏˋ Bar Owner ´ˎ˗
The head of operations. They own the business and are responsible for everything and anything that happens during an opening. As the one in charge, they are tasked with restocking the goods, ensuring the owes are paid properly, and that all employees are paid fairly. On top of this, they are the one that has the final say in who is hired, if an employee should get promoted, or if they are not fit for their position. They have to manage everything about the shop, in game and out of character, on the respective discord server.

˗ˏˋ Bar Co-Owner ´ˎ˗
The right hand of the barkeeper. This role is to ensure the owner stays on task and keeps a closer eye on the employees. The one who holds this position keeps tabs on inventory and employee activity. They are to make sure all workers meet a minimum amount of openings within a certain time frame, and be sure to hold them accountable to it. Additionally, they help decide if an employee is deserving of moving out of their trial. Lastly, the Co-Owner will assist in meeting the target quota and more, making efforts to keep the bar open most days of the month.

˗ˏˋ Managers ´ˎ˗
The eyes and ears of the higher-ups. Managers are individuals trusted to take care of the shop in the absence of the owners. They ensure the employees are on task while on the job, and that customers are behaving while on shop grounds. They should take note of things that should not be occurring, and create lists of disruptive customers that may need to be removed or outright banned from the shop. These individuals will be able to fill in for any other position, if a situation arises where employees are unable to continue their shift. Managers are also able to help with opening the shop to keep it open as much as possible. For this position, a total of 3 spots will be allowed.

˗ˏˋ Bartenders/Servers ´ˎ˗
By far one of the most important positions in this shop. Bartenders are tasked with serving customers all the drinks they wish to have during the night. These individuals have full autonomy in deciding if someone should be cut off from having more drinks, or if they should be escorted out by security. If the bar already has someone mainly working, then the role doubles as servers. These servers will go to customers that are seated or down in the game area, seeing if they would like any drinks. This role will have a range of 6-10 individuals employed for the position.

˗ˏˋ Security ´ˎ˗
The guardians of the shop. A role paid a salaried amount to ensure the bar remains a safe space. They are tasked with making sure all customers are of the drinking age of 20, making sure they are unmasked, and removing those customers who get rowdy when they are drunk. There will always be one security member waiting at the entrance, checking the IDs of everyone entering. If there is more than one security member working a shift, then the second will walk around the shop, keeping an eye on customers. During the shift, the security are able to switch positions at any point. This position will have 8-12 people employed.

˗ˏˋ Game Host ´ˎ˗
These employees are one of the two entertainer roles at the shop. In the downstairs area of the shop, there are a large assortment of games that employees and customers alike can play. Game hosts are there to inform players of the rules of the games, how to play them, and provide them someone to compete with. While not a necessary employee for each and every opening, they bring forward a livelier atmosphere to the shop, and overall should attract more business and roleplay to the club. This position will have between 4 and 7 employees at a time.

˗ˏˋ Performers ´ˎ˗
The stars of the show. Performers are individuals who can provide entertainment to the customers who remain on the top floor of the establishment. These employees will put on a show, whether it’s singing to the audience, telling jokes to them in an attempt to entertain them, dance up on stage, or anything else they may come up with. This role will be more limited, as it is fully roleplay based, and its pay benefits will be higher, as it takes more time to prepare. For this, there will be from 3 to 5 employees, all of which would need to be looked through for their level of roleplay experience.

˗ˏˋ Trial Employees ´ˎ˗
Every employee upon being accepted to the shop will have to go through a trial period. This two month trial will test their activity in the shop, give them a chance to introduce their characters, and to see how they fit into the image of Umbra. Each employee will be able to select whichever role they wish to work under, and prove whether they understand the role and can be an asset to the shop. To pass the trial, employees should be able to make it to 5 openings in the span of two months, as well as be respectful to everyone around them, including customers and their fellow employees.

˗ˏˋ Employee Training Period ´ˎ˗
Each type of employee will have their own training, done by either the owners or the managers. To begin with the bar training, bartenders are going to be introduced to how they will go about their position. There will always be one bartender, and a maximum of two per shift. The training will show them where the drinks are, how they are organized, and how to be the most efficient while dealing with orders from customers. They will also be informed of the process of getting more stock in case the amount in the chest is not enough. They will also be told what to do if people try getting a drink by the window. For this, they will need to ID them before giving them a drink, if it contains alcohol. Next, they will be taught how to fulfill the server position, which the bartenders double as. Since there will be a large number of bartenders, the ones not stationed at the bar will be taught how to go around seeing if any customers want anything else to order. They will then get the stock from the bar and return the drinks to the customers, collecting payment before handing the goods.

Next, security training. This one will be simple, but is a necessity. Security will be taught how to check people for IDs and what to do if people do not have an ID on them, or are not of age. They will be taught to turn them away and to not give preferential treatment just because they are a friend of theirs. If this is caught, then they will immediately be fired. Additionally, security will be told how their shifts work, where they switch back and forth from who checks IDs and lets customers inside, to who walks around the inside to make sure everything goes smoothly. They will also be taught to check for IDs of anyone that got in that they suspect got through security at the gate. Lastly, they will be taught how to deal with rowdy or unruly customers.

As for game hosts, they will have a long and thorough introduction to the games that will be played in the game room. While the games are still under consideration, ideas that we have currently are darts, blackjack, and poker. The game rules will be more fleshed out upon acquiring the shop, but the games will mostly be ruled over by using rolls. The game hosts will be informed how to tell new players the rules, and what to do when players begin to troll around. This could be them using /roll excessively, or if they do not place a bet. Lastly, performers will be informed on what is expected of them. Their duties involve both putting on performances in front of customers, or choosing entertainment for them. This could be them roleplaying out singing or dancing for the audience, or even putting together a playlist for the club when there are no performances.

˗ˏˋ Uniforms ´ˎ˗
I plan to require my employees to wear uniforms while on the job, though they won’t be too over the top or out of the ordinary. Employees will be provided with these outfits upon being hired. All it will consist of is a white long sleeve, paired with simple black pants and shoes. Over this basic outfit, they will be allowed to wear one of two vests, one being gray and the other red. We must stay on theme after all!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Shop Business Banner ✧.*

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Inventory Management ✧.*
Inventory is the most important aspect of owning a shop. Without stock, the business loses out on sales, overall hurting their profitability. With that in mind, I plan on keeping as much stock on hand as possible. Depending on the restock prices, having a full stack of each item on hand will first off allow us to know which drinks are the best selling ones, and also not have to worry about restocks with our consistent opening schedule. A majority of the stock will be kept in a wine cellar area of the basement, as a way for employees to be able to roleplay more. If stock dips to 0, they can speak to the manager on duty to retrieve more of the bottles from the wine cellar to sell. Before every opening, the manager in charge of opening that shift will take into account the stock, check to see if the numbers match the panel, and then make note of it in an inventory channel. They will then do it a second time upon closing the shop, to make sure sales were properly accounted for. This happening at every opening will allow the higher-ups to know if someone made a mistake, or track if employees are doing things they are not meant to, such as stealing items.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Shop Rules ✧.*
1. All patrons must be 20+
2.All employees reserve the right to reject you service
3.Faces must be shown at all times when requesting service
4. Disrespect of employees will not be tolerated
5. Aggressive behaviors will lead to a cut off of service. Second offenses will lead to removal. Third offense will lead to a ban from Umbra
6. Patrons are responsible for all of their actions

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Employee Code of Conduct ✧.*
1. Check everyone’s ID before granting them entry to the bar.
2. Serve anyone who was given entry to the bar.
3. Charge disruptive employees the inconvenience fee. This is to ensure you get paid for your efforts.
4. Any aggressive behavior will lead to a bar cutoff.
5. Do not serve those who do not care to show their face.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Customer Code of Conduct ✧.*
1. Every customer must have an ID present
2. Faces must be revealed upon entering and exiting the bar
3. Drinks are not to be refunded upon being served
4. Upon placing a bet on a game, the amount given is not to be returned if better backs out.
5. If proven to cause inconvenience to employees, an additional fee may be placed on your tab.
6. At any point, if there is aggressive behavior within the premises, security will be able to escort you out.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚༺♥༻˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :

Character Information
2:41 ───────ㅇ─ 3:06

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Character Name ✧.*

“My name is Arnaud. Arnaud Roberts if you must know my full name.”
(Arnaud is pronounced Are-no in case anyone was curious)

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Character Age ✧.*
“At the time of writing this application, I am 25 years of age.”

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Character Description ✧.*
Arnaud is a man who only takes pride in the high notes of life. The Frenchman stands at a prideful 6’2, looking down at all those who stand before him. His weight goes to match, at an average 182 lbs (82.5 kgs). The eyes that peered at the world in a search for pleasure held a pale green color, and held a bright shine to them. However, hidden behind the glint is a scowl that looks at others in disdain or disappointment. The hair that dawned his scalp was a dirty blonde, kept messy as if to match the name of the color. The hair was kept shorter, reaching only to the mid neck level, making it easy to manage. His demeanor was kept loose, as if to prove he lives one day at a time. This is only added to by the dark, heavy bags that littered beneath his eyes. Still, he allows himself to remain approachable, wanting to welcome people into his circle and enjoy his time around them. He lazily watches the world around him, still somehow able to catch all the small details where others would often look past them. However, Roberts chooses to keep his cards close to his chest, only revealing what he needs to, and nothing else unless it somehow benefits him. This adult may not be the most charismatic, but he is someone who is able to hold his own around others and attract those who he deems suitable to be close with him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Motivation for Opening a Shop ✧.*
“Why do I want to own my own shop? Mainly the freedom of being my own boss. I’ve been a teacher, you know. The pay was good, the work was fine.. But the hours. It's a lot to be on school grounds all that time, dealing with kids yelling and such. A bar is different. I don't have to let kids in. All I’d have in the shop are adults, of all ages. Ones who will be civilized and know how to enjoy themselves in nice ways. I know how to deal with adults, and if they get too rowdy, all they need is a boot to the door. As a teacher, I can’t really do that, can I? I have to tolerate the kids and report to someone else about any larger issues. As my own boss, I don’t have to! Now, I already mentioned why I wanted the bar, but.. Another reason is the atmosphere. Who wouldn’t want to be able to unwind to some jazz music, or the blues. A nice drink to relaxing music, it makes everything go so well. It makes the downsides of the town seem less low, and adds to the good times! Overall, I know how to provide people a freeing, safe space, and I plan on doing just that.”

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread