Status
Not open for further replies.

Legatus

Level 9
In Game Name: Batclone12

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Nurse/Medical Officer

How often do you log onto the server?:
3-4 times a day in brief intervals when I can.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, and Discord.

Do you have a microphone?
I have a Microphone, and can type quickly if needed.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have not been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can almost guarantee that I can be on during the weekend and most holidays, but other wise I cannot guarantee frequent joining's during the week. If I see that the server is doing well and has plenty of people to roleplay with, I will gladly join. If not, I would be reluctant to join as opposed to my other available activities (Please keep in mind I'm only speaking what I truthfully think. I don't mean to discredit the server what so ever).

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The School Nurse/Medical Officer's duty is to heal and mend what ever patients happen to stumble into his/her's office. They are to advise them about their health, and strive to their highest to get the patients back to perfectly working condition from whatever physical or mental setbacks they have found themselves in.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying over the internet for several years now, along with doing acting in reality. Working with friends on servers to make role plays or on a friends personal server for private roleplaying, I can confidently say I can design, assign, and act in a roleplay functionally. This also include secession to upending powers, and the flexibility for any randoms that the world throws at you.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The Career of School Nurse/Medical Officer is to be there to help the injured or sick student: be it Physical or Mental, they are to try their hardest to make the patient to the desired status of healthy. They do have an educational job, however, of reminding and instructing students in the proper way to keep them and others in a healthy manner, to prevent a visit to the medical office.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I take them directly to the principal or otherwise suitable authority for them to deal with; if not available I will do my best to sort it out myself. There is no such thing as simply allowing someone like that to go unpunished.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I calmly nod, get the proper gear, and do it. There is no need to question the orders of a higher power, unless it will directly put me in obvious danger.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Ask them if they are OK, and if they want a check-up. If they provide an otherwise unsatisfactory answer that may lead to harm, call upon a higher power from the school or the outside. If they pass the questioning, let them continue.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Dr. Verrückt
Chosen Job: School Nurse/Medical Officer.

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I have been across the world, healing and helping all those who require it. I have been to wars, starving situations, mass disasters and terrible emergencies. I have, however, grown tired of the constant pains, aches, and rushed lifestyle that the hospital life brings to you. And, not wanting to be constantly rushed in and out of a hospital for emergencies, despite knowing that I have saved many a life, I wish to help and be a good influence on the people who matter; children, and hope to make a good impression for them to build on and succeed with, all while in a healthy condition. Because the children of Today, are the Adults of Tomorrow.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have seen many wounds, illnesses, injuries and markings through my time. Along with experienced degrees from Ruprecht-Karl's-Universität Heidelberg and Karolinski Institute, followed with Red Army Medical Training, I have completed Numerous Humanitarian Missions for the United Nations. Fixing wounds, setting bones, pulling teeth, removing bullets, bandaging bleeding, sewing skin, injecting vaccines, testing blood, popping an eye back in its socket and giving pats on the back are all achieved under my record.

Lofken

Level 145
Denied

Sadly, i am impotent to accept this application, though you did state you quit not too long ago. But, if you want to be a Nurse again, you'll have to wait 2 - 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread