Not open for further replies.

Eden_123

Level 8
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
LemonzRP

Do you have discord?
LemonzRP#2479

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Unfortunately it occurred my brother was using my account as alt to avoid banes but it has been fully dealt with and will never occur again.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am a very active player within the School Roleplay community and have been supporting them over a numerous amount of times and will continue to do so. I also get a full day in on weekends and a good 8hrs during the school weeks. I also keep check on the forums page keeping up with the updates.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A School Janitor is one of the most important roles within a school facility due to the health benefits and even more benefits it has to the school it's self. Janitors play a major role on how the school is judged and also displayed. This is true as they clean the scraps and also the rubbish that has been littered by the school it's self. Janitor's also play a major role on the students of Karakuras health and safety. This is true as they clean any thing that may cause sicknesses or the spread of viruses. They also clean down the school which prevents that to the fullest.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I do understand this.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I am very capable of detailrp and a lot of seriousrp as it is a serious job to persist in.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying from a very young age and really enjoy it and have experienced many different roleplays within SchoolRP. I am also planning to experience many different roleplays and also to participate in detailrp and seriousrp all the time.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Spanish Application- (Accepted)

KPD Application- (Accepted)

College Professor Application- (Accepted)

Assamese Language Application- (Accepted)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would talk to the student in a kind matter and would try and calm him down, I would then ask if there was anything making him acting in such away. If it continued I would report him to higherup School Staff.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would make sure I had the appropriate equipment for the job and I would respond as fast as possible. I would make sure to handle the job safety and make sure the students were not within the hazardous area. I would then attend the situation make sure it was safe enough for the school population to be near. And would then let the higherup know the situation was cleaned.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would approach the situation immediately and notify the school employee what they are doing is wrong and they need to stop right away. I would then tell them that they are better then that and should know better. I would then let a higherup of the school know.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character would be social within the break room talking to as many school staff as he could and getting to know everyone. He would also be kind and outgoing understanding anything someone tells hm. He would also be willing to help with any situation if possible.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&a&o He would grab his broom and look down at the mess sighing slightly and then would persist in sweeping the floors with as much care as possible and would go from left to right making sure he was sweeping the mess up properly and would seem to be moving his broom in a pattern. He would then put the rubbish in a plastic bag.

/me
&a&o He would grab the spray bottle that would be full of Disinfection and would spray a decent amount on the desks and then to the windows. He would grab a small cloth and rub it within the infected areas making sure the desk was clean.

/me
&c&o He would grab a plastic bag that was quite large and would hang it just on his belt. He would then apply some good quality rubber gloves and bend down picking up the rubbish on the floor such as scraps and plastic. He would then sigh putting the rubbish in his bag and strolling around the school.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Niall 'Yama' Okamoto

Age (Minimum age is 25):
Twenty Five

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Physical Education and English.

Minors:
Mathematics

Backstory: https://schoolrp.net/threads/niall-okamoto-a-biography.28263/

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation of joining the KHS community is simple but very genuine. I want to meet the staff and students within KHS with a good attitude and to be known as a good helper. I also love the feeling of accomplishing something I have a passion for which is simply helping a business out. I also want to make sure all the students are safe and also the school staff. I always want to keep the school clean and also safe. I am willing to meet every KHS staff member within the school and create a good relationship and make good friends.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants due to my passion of working and also my respect. I am willing to help when ever needed and also look after the KHS community when ever I can.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- You failed to respond to the question: "Describe how your character ended up becoming a employee and his/her previous life."
- Your application lacks detail in some areas, for example, you can further elaborate on a few of your situations

If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread