mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Let's talk about the two biggest gangs.. Bobcats vs Spartans

opp

Level 50
As a school nurse.. I have to say that I prefer interacting with the spartans. They roleplay more and are overall not that obnoxious. And I mean all that come to get some help. With the bobcats, I do have some that are great to interact with and seriousrp, but when I have 3 drunk kids (All Bobcats) and the same 4 kids coming back EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for getting in fights, I want to get on my main and gangrp them. I have to say, the unserious roleplayers really make the bobcats rated lower in my opinion.
+1 , it’s sad there is so many people who have been apart of the srp community but still don’t serious rp is quite sad and it’s mostly bobcats.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
yeah guys... attend classes or iwao will come after you, he's scarier than bobcats and spartans together
you guys should kick persons for not going to classes more often. / inactive people with the college tag!!!!!!!!

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
+1 , it’s sad there is so many people who have been apart of the srp community but still don’t serious rp is quite sad and it’s mostly bobcats.
it's obviously gonna be mostly bobcats cause it consists of newer players.

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
most of the reasonings behind your points are based on the experience of the players.
ie; college students won't be any new player, they understand the rules, and have to act well to keep their tag they worked for. however bobcats consist of new players, who don't mind causing trouble ( especially the gangrpers who just want to bait their b-tec adult role )

plus, i enjoy the fact that spartans are 'better' at things, obviously since they are older, and more experienced in the things they do. i think spartans should actually have more respect from bobcats icly, since that's very traditional in japan, just keep the rivalry between the sports teams..

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
I do have to bring up the competition between some students (bobcats) trying to see who gets 50 detentions first.. every day I have to deal with them either having hurt someone or drunk and it really makes me unmotivated to get on my nurse, knowing I have to deal with them almost guaranteed.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
most of the reasonings behind your points are based on the experience of the players.
ie; college students won't be any new player, they understand the rules, and have to act well to keep their tag they worked for. however bobcats consist of new players, who don't mind causing trouble ( especially the gangrpers who just want to bait their b-tec adult role )

plus, i enjoy the fact that spartans are 'better' at things, obviously since they are older, and more experienced in the things they do. i think spartans should actually have more respect from bobcats icly, since that's very traditional in japan, just keep the rivalry between the sports teams..
thats what i tend to try and do. My character is in no means respectful to like.. anyone nor is he japanese. but the older or more influential the person the less of a menace he tends to be. I dont walk up to people in college irl and do the shit people do to the spartans its so terrifying

Unserious rp and New players who dont want to learn how to actually rp is what makes the bobcats so blergh..

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
I do have to bring up the competition between some students (bobcats) trying to see who gets 50 detentions first.. every day I have to deal with them either having hurt someone or drunk and it really makes me unmotivated to get on my nurse, knowing I have to deal with them almost guaranteed.
can't you just bring that up with SLT? sounds like a massive pain to deal with, should be expelled from school before they even get half way.. ruin their fun >:)

thats what i tend to try and do. My character is in no means respectful to like.. anyone nor is he japanese. but the older or more influential the person the less of a menace he tends to be. I dont walk up to people in college irl and do the shit people do to the spartans its so terrifying

Unserious rp and New players who dont want to learn how to actually rp is what makes the bobcats so blergh..
ive got to agree.. despite the fact that it's difficult to stay 100% serious all of the time, those who step the line, creating completely nonsensical, unserious roleplay situations do annoy me.. especially those who completely ignore all factors of fearrp, doing forbidden things INFRONT of school faculty.. the nerve and audacity of these gang roleplayers?!

afterall, as RexLobo mentioned, it just makes those who are willing to be school faculty much less motivated.. in turn of those who can't properly engage in a single roleplay scenario, making such jobs a hassle to log onto, for others.

opp

Level 50
can't you just bring that up with SLT? sounds like a massive pain to deal with, should be expelled from school before they even get half way.. ruin their fun >:)
Well, SLT can only give suspensions until they have enough to be expelled.

Users who are viewing this thread