This document shall be taken ICly.
Dearest Karakura,
After the tragic events in our judicial system, led by none other than the ex-Chief Judge Ji K. Kaizen, a corrupt official who shall be viewed as a person who tried to oppose the system and introduce instability to our island, the Government of Japan has advised our Right and HIGHEST Honorable, Lord Saiky-Akihito, Mayor of Karakura, to appoint a new, better-suited individual to such a position.
Karakura, a new era has begun in the Judicial branch. An era of Law enforcement, of rules that will be followed, an era of respect for our institutions, and an era of revision for those who don't stand in line, and most importantly, an era where our institution will be united and following the same cause: Make sure no more criminals are freed until they serve their sentence, and no more criminals try to let them free.
With me in charge, KPD will never have to face any insurrection within our Government, which is why I have asked the Government of Tokyo of Kaizen's capture and for him to face justice due to the violation of our Constitution and misconduct. He cannot run from the Law after what he did.
I want to thank the Metropolitan Court of Tokyo for intervening and making sense of the order that our previous head of the Judiciary was not able, and quite frankly didn't even bother, to resolve by following the Constitution that he bragged about writing. Especially thanking the labor of Annabel Sturm, our previous Mayor, who has been essential to restoring the Empire of the Law that this island needed. Without your help, criminals would've been roaming our streets, risking the lives of innocent people and, most importantly, making Karakura a worse place. We thank, at the same time, the Karakura Police Department for standing for what's right and just. I will try to have a meeting with our Right Honorable and seek pardons for any possible case submitted against the institution; you have our full support. Your acts were a signature of why Karakura is prosperous and shall not be seen any other way.
Long live Japan, long live Karakura. I wish nothing but the best to our flawless system and perfect Laws. Workers of Town Hall, there is still much to do, and there is no time to worry about insignificant issues. We are here to work under the command of Lord Saiky-Akihito, not any other illegitimate official. Let's keep it that way.
Sincerely,
Renji Takahashi
OOC Information
I do NOT wanna hear no slander on the Kaizen Household I will eat yall up, don't mess with my gang fr fr. <3
I do NOT wanna hear no slander on the Kaizen Household I will eat yall up, don't mess with my gang fr fr. <3
Last edited:

