Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
IGN: Levants & Springwood

DATE: 28 March, 2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

This isn't more of a 'suggestion', but more of a 'reminder' regarding the befuddled phone- related thing. (Calling someone anonymously)

Recently, I've seen players including me call people (In Character) namelessly by utilizing either one of the following (example) formation(s):

[T] ~ ANONYMOUS - "Hi there, long time no see."

[!] The supplier would be an anonymous individual, along with the number being somewhat crypted. - "Hi there, long time no see."

These are examples of calling someone namelessly In Character, in spite of the fact that, this tragically isn't a thing due to Touko (SOU-LINE) existing. - A friend of mine sent me a screenshot in DMs of staff members either affirming that you can call one another namelessly, or that you simply can't.
This is still kind of confounding to me, as well as to the majority of those who perhaps Gang Roleplay. I myself feel like this isn't permitted, hence I'm suggesting to add this rule to the official SchoolRP- rules & terms to maintain a strategic distance from any disarray regarding this.
-
Now, there isn't really a rule expressing whether this is permitted or not, consequently why I'm proposing this.
I personally think that calling somebody namelessly just because you're using the formation(s) mentioned above shouldn't be a thing, the reason as to why I think that is due to it being pretty much 'simple' and effortless. Though, it's all up to the staff team to choose whether this may be a thing or not.

NOTE: I myself used to do this before, not a long time ago; I have reflected on this and decided to not call one another anonymously anymore due to it being extremely effortless.

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Laur

Level 39
+1

I don’t mean to sound rude and correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t you call KPD anonymously? I’m not sure if you’ve stopped, but if you have then never mind, I apologize for the mix up.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
+1

I don’t mean to sound rude and correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t you call KPD anonymously? I’m not sure if you’ve stopped, but if you have then never mind, I apologize for the mix up.
Yeah, I have indeed but that was before I realized that using the formation to call one another anonymously is basically pointless and effortless; apologies for any inconvenience caused by this, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread