mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Leverson police application #1

Cycleya809

Level 1
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

I will be applying for KPD on my alt account (Leverson). But my main account is YellowRP.

Previous bans:

I have had no bans or warnings.

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say my activity is good, also with going to school. I am on every day
as well as on my football account (YellowRP), I am probably on for 5-7 hours depending on the day.

On weekends I am on for longer periods (8-9 hours) as I am less busy.

Which timezone are you in?

BST (British summertime)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Yellow#8844

Do you have a microphone [Required]:

Yes. I am also able to join any VCs if needed and I am in required discord servers.

List your current and past applications:

Scots-application https://schoolrp.net/threads/scots-applications.33038/ (Accepted)
JSL application https://schoolrp.net/threads/yellowrp-jsl-application.36465/ (Accepted)
Korean-application https://schoolrp.net/threads/cycleya809-language-application.33841/ (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:

I would like to try a new opportunity in SRP as I have always been interested in the KPD as it is a good way for new RP. I have done almost every situation of RP and wanted to add a new one to my collection. Another reason would be since it fits my character's back story.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I only know a small amount, but will try my best to take the time to learn more.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have some knowledge of police work these are some of the ones I have current knowledge of,

• paperwork
  • raids if needed
  • patrols
  • manhunts
  • sitting at the station
As I said before though I am willing to learn more about this.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
I feel like Police are important because they help out the city and be able to put down order when it is needed. Police are important to be able to store peace and freedom within the city of Karakura and make sure the civilians of Karakura are well protected and safe within their homes.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I understand I can be demoted

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I fully understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I understand this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I understand this as I never take anything OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Tsunoi Takesi is a 6'0 strong built male, looking at him at first you would notice a casual style, he has black medium-length hair with one brown eye and one blue. You would find speaking to him he has a very deep voice. He is very caring with a very job ethic attitude, Tsunoi Takesi always finds himself starting conversations with new people, never shy to ask someone a question. You would find the more you talk to him the more open he would begin to be. He reflects on a lot of things he does, thinks over many things.

What they're like on and off the job?

On the job, he is very serious always thinking about the task in front of him, always following the orders that are given to him.
thinking about the safety of everyone around him. Always tries to be as fast as he can to do something. Off the job, he is very chill trying to make long-lasting friendships with his co-workers. On his days off or any time he has off the job, he loves going back home to his hometown looking at his old spots he used to hang out in, or even sometimes playing some football, but he mostly goes back home to spend time with his family and hanging out with his close friends.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Tsunoi Takesi will try his best to help his co-workers in any way they ask making sure safety is at the top of his mind no matter the situation.
If it's at the station or out in a scenario. His plans for the future would be to stay in the force for as long as possible, getting higher in the ranks.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Tsunoi Takesi grew up in Seoul, South Korea with his Mother and Father. At a young age (15) Tsunoi was a part of the Seoul Highschools football team bringing a lot of attention to his name and of course his popularity, There was a rivalry between the two teams Highschool and of course the Cities college team had a rather heated rivalry however this story of his life was shortly brought an end as he sadly lost his father who had been in the police force. As he began to grow up he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps of joining the force. A way to avenge him In his own way, when he got to the age of 20 he decided to start his new journey in Karakura, Japan, and joined the police internship to learn some of the inside parts of becoming a police officer. Tsunoi once passed the internship proudly going onto Uni as he would begin to fully get his head straight by studying Criminology and social science. Tsunoi now makes his return to Karakura after hearing of all the bad that has happened in Karakura with all the wars and criminal activities. Tsunoi now sets his eyes on starting his journey inside the KPD (Karakura Police Department).

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Tsunoi Takesi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Tsunoi

Preferred Name:

Takesi

Male

IC Phone number:

384-260-931

Religious Denomination:

No religion.

Marital Status:

Single.

Nationality:

Korean

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

3 Years

Working Experience:

He has had a few little jobs, but always had the goal to become a police officer, never really being interested in anything else.

Academic Degree:

Criminology and social science.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Currently has higher Maths, higher English and P.E

Minor(s):

Art and history

Native Languages:

Korean

Other Languages:

Japanese

Last edited:

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
Accepted

-
Please check your discord DMs regarding instructions on what do next. Congratulations​

Users who are viewing this thread