Lex L. Wilson

➣Birth Name:

Alexavier Wilson

➣Surname:
Wilson

➣Preferred Name:
Lex

➣Aliases:
Sugar Plum: Given to him by his girlfriend, Nya!
Lexus: Given to him by his friend, Ivy!
Lexy: Given to him by his friend? Carter!
Tall Boy, given to him by multiple people that walk up to him.

[Probably missed some]

➣Gender:

Male

➣Age:

➣Height:
6’3

➣Weight:
165 lbs

➣Build:
Brawny

➣Skin Color:
Beige

➣Eye Color:
Light Blue

➣Hair Style:

Messy

➣Hair Color:
Ash Brown

➣Fashion:

★​
“Do you really love me?”

➣Abnormalities:
He doesnt have any!

➣Date of Birth:
June 1st

➣Place of Birth:
Australia

➣Nationality:

Australian

➣Race:
White

➣Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

➣Religious Beliefs:
Christian.

➣Political Beliefs:
Gets annoyed by anything political.

➣Handwriting:

★​
“How do I know who I am?”

➣Appearance:
The male would have ash brown hair with light blue colored eyes, wearing a white t-shirt with the “thrasher” logo on it in orange, which would be under a comfortable-looking jean jacket. He would also have on black pants, with a black belt keeping them up, for shoes he would be wearing just a white pair of sneakers.

➣Personality:
He has a very non-caring about himself personality, the more he tries to change such a thing it seems to not work. He doesn’t really know who he is, or what he's become. He tries to follow in everyone else’s footsteps thinking that is the right way for him to go. Although there is all of this, he has a very sweet, caring, and protective side to him. Once the male gets close to you he clings on, hoping for them to never leave.

➣Diseases/Illness:
Self-Esteem issues

★​
“Just got to the point where I dont care.”

➣Character Voice:

➣Equipment:
Smartphone, Creditcard, Binoculars, Red [TOY] Lightsaber, Pickup-Line Book, Umbrella, Turtle Plushie, Watermelon Slice, Ballistic Mask, Alcohol of any source, Red Ruby, And a Fishing Pole.

➣Clothes:
A white t-shirt with the “thrasher” logo on it in orange, which would be under a comfortable-looking jean jacket. He would also have on black pants, with a black belt keeping them up, for shoes he would be wearing just a white pair of sneakers.

➣Hobbies:
He enjoys going on adventures that could most likely get him in trouble, Hanging with friends, Working out, and playing basketball but he feels like hes not good enough for a team.

➣Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Germophobe

➣Querks:
Not feeling enough, for anybody.

★​
“Promise to not leave, like the rest?”

➣Family:
Lynn Family

➣Backstory: [Breif, Adding more later]
It all started when Lex was a young child, his parents would get drunk almost every day and hit him. They had another child, his little sister which they found out he loved more than anything. So they killed her in front of him, the only thing that he had close to a family. So he told himself that this was the end of all of this, and started to pack his bags and go somewhere else and ended up in Karakura. Trying to leave everything back in Australia that happened but it continued to follow him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread