yhachi

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ychi#5754

How old are you? (Optional):
n/a
What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
Whenever I have time ,I'll hop on the server for a roleplay. I spend around 1-3 hours
playing most of the time , and sometimes more. I am likely to be more active on
weekends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have no previous bans.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I'm inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The responsibility of a librarian is to make sure that books are handled properly. Additionally, they must ensure that students have a library card if necessary and that they will return the books. They are also in charge of maintaining the library itself , and making
sure that it's a calm and quiet place.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've not only played RPH for a bit but also other roleplay servers. I am experienced in slice of life
,fantasy , and a lot more. I've roleplayed on different games , in groupchats , servers and I
think I'm pretty good at roleplaying.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
The reason I've applied for librarian , the reason I applied is because of feedback I've heard for working as a faculty member. Majority of the feedback I've heard was that roleplaying as any type of employee, is actually fun. I also want students to try roleplaying as something new. It's basically a fact that school faculty play a huge role in SRP. I think that this position would perfectly suit me due to the I'm passionate about roleplaying , and i'd enjoy spending my time as a librarian on SRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I'm unable to recover any from my previous account.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade 18] High-school student.
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If the student continues to insult her, she will simply issue a warning, saying, "Please do not use foul language, this is your first warning." She will stay professional as she tries to explain to the kid why it is improper to disrespect and curse at people. If they continue
she would send them to detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She'd immediantly rush to stop the fight , before calling a nurse to come and inspect if anyone is injured. She would then ask them
individually what had occured , and why they fought. Depending on each student's story , she
would go and ask bystanders for a short description of what happened , if the story's all make sense she
would choose a punishment for each student depending on the cir

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would calmly approach the worker and question about their safety and ask if they need assitance. I would merely get in contact with an employee or someone who can handle the problem correctly if they continued to act inappropriately.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Yachi would be reading a book she had brought along with her from the library , whilst conversing with other school faculty.
She'd be sipping on either a glass of orange juice , or a sweet cup of tea.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She'd slide the book into it's correct shelf before moving onto the next one, she'd take a quick glance at it before deciding what
section it belonged to, she'd lay it on a stack of books before carrying the stack over to an specific shelf.

/me She would look up from her desk and meet the student's eyes. "Would you like to return a book?" She would inquire while smiling warmly. She would then take the student's books and set them on her desk. Before sending him on his way, she would double-check his library card and make sure the books were logged in the system before waving them goodbye

/me She'd hum a melody as she waited for students to hopefully fill the library. As a student walks in she'd welcome them. The student makes their way to the desk and asks for a library card. " You need a library card dear? Of course! Give me a moment! " she'd speak up before making her way to where the library cards were stored , "Alrighty , it's ¥2000 for a library card. " after settling the arrangements she'd hand the student their library card flash them a smile before they walked away.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Yachiru K. Nishimura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):Miss
Preferred Name: Yachi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Shinto
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Masters of Arts

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minors:
Creative writing

Nationality:
Greek , Japanese

Current Location:
Japan , Karakura

Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
French , Korean

Backstory
1st of January 1997

ChildHood

Yachiru K. Nishimura was born on January 1st, 1997 JP, to a household of five. Her father was a psychologist, and her mother had previously held a position as a well-known pop singer. She had an older sister and then a younger sister.

When she was five years old, her family made the decision to go to France in search of a better life. Her mother decided to express her ambition for Yachiru to succeed in becoming a great singer like her when her sister was born a few months after they moved to France. Unfortunately, Yachiru didn't agree, so she made the decision to go to the library after the discussion. When she arrived at the library, a pretty woman in her late twenties welcomed her. She taught Yachiru how to read and write , and during that time she found a love for horror stories. The woman became a second mother to Yachiru, reading books daily to her , or just bringing Yachi along to help manage the library.

Teenage Years
Yachiru had always aspired to become a librarian like her "second mother," but it was clear that her mother didn't share her views. When Yachiru's mother chose to place her for adoption because she was tired of caring for her, the woman proceeded to adopt Yachiru and later changed her last name to match her own.
When she discovered her new mother's name was Miyo, she began referring to her as Miyo the librarian. Like Yachiru, Miyo was also originally from Japan, therefore she made the decision to move with Yachi there.They lived in a small village before Yachiru turned and thirteen and Miyo decided to move to Karakura Town.

Despite having a new career as a tailor, Miyo continued to volunteer at the village's library.
Missing her old library, Yachiru decided to try another one close by. It was obviously much larger and included a considerably larger number of books, so Yachiru chose to read mostly thriller, horror, and romance since those were her favorites. Yachiru's passion for reading and desire to become a librarian grew as a result of this. She frequently visited the library, so when she was 17 she applied for a part-time job there. Because she liked the peace and friendliness of the customers, she stayed there until she finished high-school.
She wanted to study psychology after high school, just like her father, with whom she remained in touch. Years later, when she become an psychologist instead of a pop-singer , her mother completely stopped communicating with her. She was upset, which negatively impacted her performance at work and ultimately caused her to leave due to extreme stress. She made the decision go and visit her siblings, who had returned to Japan, until she felt better. This continued for a few months before she realized she couldn't rely on Miyo and her siblings for support any more.

With the money she had left over, she moved into a small apartment and soon made the decision to give her childhood dream of being a librarian another shot. She submitted a request to a library in another town. She applied to a library at a school rather than a village since she believed she would much better work in a happy environment. She was overjoyed to get the position and discovered working as a librarian to be much easier than being a psychologist. She is now 25 years old.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My goal is for others to acquire knowledge not just verbally but also via books and literature. I consider it necessary that other individuals have excellent reading skills. In addition, I think it would be fantastic to see others appreciate books as much as I do, and to know that they may read without a care in the world. Studying from books isn't always the same as learning in a classroom; reading may send you on an emotional rollercoaster, stir your curiosity, and require you to apply your brain to solve the true meaning. I desire for others to experience that.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I deserve to be hired since I'll put in the effort to be a productive librarian at the school. In addition, I have knowledge with literature and books as I've long enjoyed reading ,and would like to help others appreciate it too. In addition to that it'd be nice
to roleplay as something other than a student , roleplaying as a faculty member would give me a totally different experience
and an chance to learn how to improve my roleplays as a faculty member.
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread