circusjax
Omega

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Main account is KnotAlive but I’ll be applying on my alt ImCultJr

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): KnotAlive#8433

How old are you? (Optional): Almost 18

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server: If I’m not working and don’t have any plans made, I can be on the server around 5-12 hours a day. If I am working I’ll be on 5-10 hours a day. If I have any plans made it’ll affect my activity. Other than that I’m pretty active on the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do understand that if I do become inactive I can be demoted from my role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Working as a school librarian is a very useful job and helps the school in many ways. The main role as a librarian is to make sure all the books and resources are organized in the assigned place. Librarians also have the responsibility to check out books and make sure they are returned at the assigned date. Before checking out a book, every student must obtain a library card. If a student doesn’t have one, the Librarian may give them one to access all books and resources of what they desire. Overall as a school faculty member, they are allowed to hand out detentions if needed and can contact SLT if any sort of behavior is repeated. In general though, the Librarians job is to organize the library's resources, deal with any disturbance, and help students in any way if needed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been a part of this server since mid 2016 and have gained so much experience since. On my main account I have job experience such as: Bartender and Security. I’ve been a part of the Spartans Football Team back in mid 2018. I’ve also created families and led them to success before disbanding. In general, I’ve had roleplay experience for a good amount of time.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-imcult.51680/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-cultality.49788/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/akan-language-application-cultality.49551/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-authorization-app-cultality.49508/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-cultality.49392/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-knotalive’s-application.52402/ [PENDING]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Since this is on my alt account, and just getting it Im Grade 10, since I’ll be using ImCultJr.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

During the situation, my character would remain calm as they ignore the comments the student was giving them. Instead my character would give them a warning for swearing during school hours. If they continue to do this multiple times my character would give them detention for swearing and misbehavior towards a school faculty member. After my character gives them detention, they are still swearing at them. My character would tell the student that SLT will get involved if they continue to not listen.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Once my character sees the fight happening along with the punches. They’d tell them to break it up. If the fight continues to happen and no other faculty member is around, they would call for backup on the radio to help get the fight broken up to interfere. After the fight is broken up, my character would ask both individuals why there was a fight hearing both sides of the story. Since fighting isn’t allowed on school grounds, my character would give them detention for this.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
As my character sees their co-worker acting inappropriately during school, I’d pull them to the side and tell them this isn’t allowed during school hours. My character would also tell them from this behavior it can get them in trouble and possibly fired. Once my character knows they understand what they did wrong, they’d let them go. Though they would keep an eye on them to make sure.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
During break, my character would have conversations with their co-workers if wanted. If not, my character would either be working on any paperwork that needs to be done. Overall they’d be acting in a mature, respectful manner.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Once hearing that the student in front of them needed a library card. They’d give them a nod, before getting up and going behind the shelves to get the card. They then came back to the front desk and asked for the students name, age, and grade level. While listening to the student give them the proper information they asked for, they would type it into the computer assigning the card to that student. They then made a copy of the card to keep it in the library records. Once finished with everything, they would give the student a warm smile handing them the library card.

/me Grabbing all the newly checked in books, they would put them on the cart as they went around the room placing the books in the proper area. Checking off each book that was back in its original spot. Once all books were back in their original spots. They would walk over to the tables and begin picking up any messes that previous students left. With a disappointed sigh, they’d walk back over to the desk filling out any paperwork that needed to be finished.

/me Entering the break room with a small smile and a wave to their fellow co-workers. They’d walk over and have a small conversation with anyone nearby. A few laughs were heard then and there throughout any conversations that were made. Soon sitting down, they would go through the detention list of those who received detention and who had detention duty at the end of the day.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Rowan Owusu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Owusu

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Neutral
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Literature
Minors: Education

Nationality: African-American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Akan
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Born on August 6th, in Hanabira, Japan Rowan De'Bardi was brought into the world. She had a older sister, Olesia that she looked up to and loved very much. Later on, the siblings found out that their mother was sick, soon decreasing. Which only left the 5 siblings with their father. After their mother passed away their father got into drinking which soon caused problems. It got so bad that contact could come physical. As time passed by, their father soon found another woman. Olesia was happy that he found someone to make him happy. Yet that changed, their father decided to leave the 5 siblings behind as he created his new family. Which left them with no parents. Thats when Olesia had to step forward and take care of all 5 siblings. This also explains why Olesia and Rowan have a very close relationship with each other. The struggle was on, as the Olesia did her best to take care and provide the resources they all needed. Thats when Olesia decided they needed to leave.
After leaving her hometown in Hanabira, Japan. Rowan and all of her siblings moved to Karakura to start a better life. At this time Olesia had already graduated, which led to her becoming a Professor at the College. Whilst Rowan was still attending the college to get the degrees she needed. Not knowing what to do after Rowan decided to Major in Literature and have a Minor in Education. With her traveling a lot around many different places she stopped by many schools to get the education she needed. Once graduating from college Rowan decided to apply as a Librarian due to her travels and collecting books from each area she visited. Rowan had a thing for books, she believes each book holds whatever you're looking for. Learning and being educated by the books to reading fictional stories. Rowan can be called a bookworm for reading a lot.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I’d like to join KHS as my first job since graduating College. This will help me gain experience as I begin my journey. My motivation for joining KHS is also from my sister, Olesia. Ever since she joined the school employee community, she’s inspired me and motivated me to apply for my first job. I look forward to meeting all my co-workers. I’m also very excited to join the KHS community if I get accepted
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Mentioned earlier, this would be my first job into adulthood. Everyone starts somewhere and should all be given a chance. I’m not saying why I should be accepted over the applicants, I’m stating everyone starts somewhere and if you can’t get accepted you’ll start no where. And if any mistakes are made, then they learn from those mistakes. What I’m trying to say is, I should be given a chance for my first job.
Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?
: If I do get accepted, is joining VCs required, if so is it required to talk?

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- You have a fantastic application! Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- No, it's not required to join VCs nor talk in it!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread