What is your Minecraft username?:
KnotKatz

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Katz#7328

How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
CST
Describe your activity on the server:
I am pretty active! Usually 4-5 hours on the daily or more.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
yes, this was due to a major offense which I have learned from!
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge if I am inactive I will be demoted

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

As they perform their duties in the library, librarians ensure that it is a secure and welcoming place for students who enjoy reading to do so. They also see to it that students who wish to borrow a book but lack a library card are given one, as these people also see to it that the library is kept as spotless, accessible, and well-ordered as possible. Also, much like other factions, librarians are available to patrol the hallways for students who are disobeying the rules when they take a break from their duties.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a ton of experience; I'm currently in my sixth month of faculty and nearing my second year on SRP! In April, I was a member of the Employees, but later became a Professor because of certain circumstances. I've played on different servers and have experience from previous games.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted - Tutor
Accepted - Professor
Accepted - Akan Lang
Accepted - Ban Appeal

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Cattioo - Grade 12th

DrKatzz - Professor

KnotKatz - Grade 7

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would wait until the student was finished before reminding them that it is against the rules to use profanity on school property. She will eventually try to disclose the situation before leaving, but if the student persists after being warned more than twice, she will give them a detention as the final sanction.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would try to break up the situation as much as possible, if it went her way she would try to understand the situation before issuing a detention due to fighting on school grounds, and would check CCTV Incase any bullying or etc has happened and would proceed to report to SLT.

If things did not go her way, she would quickly call for any available co-workers for aide while trying to disclose the situation on her own until help eventually arrives.

If a student has been hurt or passed out due to the damage from the fight, she will proceed to either radio for a nurse, if the nurse cannot get the student, she will proceed to pick the student up and take them to the nurses office.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would attempt to bring light to the employee and caution them that what they are doing could affect not only themselves but also the students on the ground, if they refused to listen, she would try again. She will kindly and happily transfer the responsibility to SLT Hands if they Refused her words once again.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the break room, my character would relax, perhaps conversing to other workers if she wanted. As she did this, she would keep an eye out for any coworkers who might want assistance on school property.

If it isn't a tough day, she will occasionally be happy to visit with employees before eventually going back to her position in the library.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Nodded. “Stay put while I get your library card.” She swiftly got up from the desk and headed into the back. In addition to obtaining the library card, she returned to her desk and began setting up the student's library card by asking, "Name, Age, and Grade?" She nodded as the student provided the necessary information before eventually handing over the library card with the words "happy reading."

/me took a step into the break room, heaved a breath of relief, and sat down at a table, setting the radio down so she could remain alert while taking her mid-day break. She would sit there, thinking about the next books to be organized when she got back to her post, while listening to other coworkers talk. Before long, she eventually stood up and started joining the conversation as soon her phone started to buzz as a indication that her mid-day break is now over. As she waved goodbye, she head out the door and straight to the library to continue the school hours.

/me She quickly scanned the room as she entered the library before pulling some books off the shelves and putting them where they belonged. She then went back to her desk and grabbed some tape for others. She began to repair several damaged/ripped pages before exhaling in satisfaction and saying, "There, All fixed up!" She immediately started putting the books back where they belonged. As She sat back down, She Scanned the room once more and hushing a couple of students to be silent before pulling a book out on her own and waiting until a Coworker or Student heeded for her assistance.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Usugumo Miyori

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name: Lady Miyori, Usu.

Age (Minimum is 25): 35
Religious Denomination:
Shintoism
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters in library science
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s):
Information Science, English
Minors: Computer Science

Nationality: Japanese Nationality
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese, Zhuang
Other Languages: Jsl, English

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/
(there is a lot to the backstory, but to save from a lot of reading this is TLDR version)

Usugumo was born among shrine women in the Miyori clan, which originated in Tashirojima. The clan used to clean and reside at the Miyori Daimyojin Shrine, which is a shrine dedicated to the kami Nekokamisama, the god of abundant fishing. However, after a cat died there and other cats later used the shrine as shelter, the shrine eventually became known as the cat shrine, where the family would care for the cats and worship them for good fortune Usugumo Dedication to depart eventually came true with her two first children as every head remained in Tashirojima. She traveled to Karakura with other members of the clan; but, during her initial stay there, she remained alone with her children. She was a member of the shrine when she first moved to Karakura, but after seeing the mayhem, devastation, and crime infiltration, she eventually decided to leave with her kids so she could learn life lessons on her own. The Miyori Clan eventually entered Karakura City after a protracted absence, maintaining their own traditions while also leading an ordinary life with everyone else. Usugumo—Now that she has three kids and has done her fair share, she no longer wants to be a Shrine maiden but wasn't sure where to turn. She became friends with a young woman named Okana Hye-Ri, a professor at KHS, while she was staying at Plaza. As their relationship grew, Okana eventually advised Usugumo to apply to become a Librarian, Usugumo heeded Okana's advise and decided to apply at KHS as a librarian owing to her love of books, the chance to be in the same building as her children, her former college experience, and the fact that she was unable to become a librarian due to family restrictions.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
"I recently moved back to Karakura with my family, and as a result, I'm motivated to join KHS because I want my family and I to have a simple transition into our new lives. This will also give me the opportunity to get to know other Karakura residents, including parents, students, and coworkers, and to advance in my education, something I worked hard for but was unable to do when I was younger. Now that I have the chance to do so, I intend to take it.”

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"I feel like there are a lot of other fantastic options, and I feel like I ought to be taken into account because I can manage my job without any issues and genuinely be a wonderful new coworker along the way. Additionally, I can complete my work quite quickly and painlessly and, if necessary, make a lot of friends among the students and other faculty members.”

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

No!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction! Unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- Compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread