RandomlyPending

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
mgmadnesstv#0132

How old are you? (Optional):
17 turning 18 this year

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active on the server every day. I did take a 5 or 6 Month while i was at College and dealing with Personal issues. I can be on for 12+ hours daily. Since i don’t have college or work anymore

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes. I have been banned for ERP and Abusing Cosmetics, both these bans were a few years ago.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand that if i was to be inactive for a certain amount of time, i would be demoted and lose my role

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Librarian is in charge of collecting, organizing, and issuing library resources such as books, films and audio files. They work in a range of settings including public libraries, schools, and museums, but in this case specifically a school. Their duties include issuing resources, cataloging books and conducting regular audits as well as helping students to find the right books for their education.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SchoolRP / RPH for a while now and have played over many different Characters through School and College and i would like to progress my experience more by playing more roles within SRP

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Korean Application (https://schoolrp.net/threads/diego-korean-language-application.25224/) [Accepted]
Spanish Application (Can’t find the link)[Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College Student (Bachelor)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Chad would simply shake his head in disappointment before flicking his gaze to the individual who was using foul language against him, asking him kindly to stop, due to it making the student himself / herself look like a bad person. If that student fails to comply however Chad would ask them yet again, to the point where he'd have to hand out detention to the student for showing immaturity and disrespect towards him. Furthermore if the situation got out of hand, Chad would seek help from another Co-Worker of his or even a SLT.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Chad would immediately leave everything to the side and step into the fight, splitting the parties apart. He'd then raise his voice, but purposely. He'd only do so to get everyone's attention and then take each party with him to talk it out with them of what happened and why. Once coming to a conclusion, he'd give them their respective warnings or even punishments if needed, before making sure they walked away from each other using separate paths.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Chad would slowly walk up to the school employee, without scaring them that is. He'd then take their attention and tell them that what they're doing could end up in them getting into a lot more trouble than what they think. He'd then offer them some time alone to talk it out and perhaps help them with the task they had to deal with, so nothing bad occurs to that other school employee. If all of this was not successful however, Chad would try his best to reach out another co-worker of his, or even another school employee to get their assistance and sort it out the soonest.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

After finally reaching the door, Chad would look around in the employee break room once entering, ready to greet his co-workers and perhaps ask them how they've been so far. He'd then try to find a nice topic to talk about, so they could kill some time before the next period came to it's arrival. However, if no one's inside, Chad would find a seat to sit down and take out an apple to clean and proceed to eat it in the meantime, whilst making sure he set his mug of coffee nearby him.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Chad shoved his right hand into his pocket, taking out his keys before walking up to the door. Once unlocking it and then closing it in the meantime, Chad would dust himself off and fix his tie, before walking towards his chair, ready to give every student that walked inside the library a warm welcome.

/me he'd rest his right hand onto his mouth, covering it, while putting his left hand below his right arm's elbow, humming while checking the available books they had in stock. Once noticing that they're all in place, he'd make sure they were neatly organized.

/me he'd nod to the student once given the information he needed for the library card, offering them a warm yet wide smile. He'd then grab a pen and start to note down all the information he was given. Once done, he'd hand it to the student with that same smile on his face, telling them in a relaxing voice ''There you go! That'd be 2.000 yen, please.''

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Chad Laresca

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Mr. Laresca

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Athiest

Marital Status:
Taken / Engaged

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sociology, Phys Ed.

Minors:
Maths, English

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese, Spanish

Backstory

Chad Haung Laresca was born in Korea and lived in a small neighbourhood with his 4 older siblings and his parents. Chad’s father had issues sleeping with Chad's other siblings around. Chad’s mother was always busy, either at a part time job, or searching for one as she always struggled looking after the kids. After a few years the Haung family decided to move to Tokyo, to have a fresh new start at life as they were struggling in Korea. While Chad grew up in Tokyo, he’d got fond of running a lot, so on a daily schedule he’d run at least 2 - 3 miles everyday. During the summer time, since he had been running a lot , he’d got interested in track. While he was on his daily run, he saw a poster for a small track session for the public. He decided to go but left earlier because the place was too crowded. He has been interested in track but never had the will to ever try out for it. Mrs. Haung wasn’t able to afford the house they lived in and had a special job offer that she could get in a different city called Karakura. All of Chad's siblings enrolled into Karakura school and Chad has been working on his education skills to get accepted into the School Since doing this he has been fascinated with books, but he always hated the way that people would misplace books in a library for different genres, or not with the exact collection of the books. As he was exploring the highschool of Karakura one day, he noticed the library on the 3rd floor (I think) and began to take a look at all the books they had. He’d then had an idea, he would help out his mother and father, and would apply to be a librarian, as he had been fascinated by books, he loved reading them and imagining the amazing stories / fantasies within them. So he applied and awaits a reply.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I've always wanted to see the KHS from a different aspect, as well as see what it's like to help every student with their needs, which is why I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the KHS school staff team. They've inspired me so much with everything they've offered to me and my friend, so I wanted to thank them by becoming one of them, and then show them what they taught me. Other than that, it's been a big dream of mine to help with the school, especially as a Librarian, because I've heard so many good words about the employees there, and they've also helped me a lot during the times I payed them a visit, so I wanted to offer them some extra help!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe i should be accepted because i will put a as much effort as i can into this job, i am very hard working, and patient when it comes to students / citizens in general and my satisfaction with books, i would love to show the students how amazing books are and help them in their education with them through English, literature etc.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Users who are viewing this thread