RomeosDisaster

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
RomeosDisaster#6385

How old are you? (Optional):
17 - July 1st

What is your time zone?:
UTC-7 - MDT

Describe your activity on the server:
Fairly active, I'm on from 9AM - 4PM most days, and try to spend as much of it actively rping or keeping myself busy, Whenever I am AFK its never usually for long and I just like to leave the server whenever I'm not gonna be available for a few hours. I do try and got one at least once daily, really only having one-day breaks in between whenever I'm exhausted or just busy overall. I'm not doing school anymore so my schedule is always flexible and I try to be available as much as I can.
On the weekends my schedule can be a bit more weird, usually from 11-12 PM to 6 If possible, other than that I'm pretty open.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Librarians tend to and manage to library of the school, making sure students are maintaining order inside it while keeping track of the books students take out. In their free time they may patrol the halls and make sure students are behavinglike any other school employee. They hand out library cards and books to those who wish to take them out and ensure they return their books on time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for years, starting off in wattpad comment sections before eventually moving onto the amino communities when Eddsworld, FNAF, and My little pony rocked the internet. Overall I've had my ups and downs in RP but have gained ton of experience. Minecraft roleplay is a bit different, the new formant and controlling a character mixed with writing out actions is difficult at times, but it's enjoyable and I've gained alot of experience playing on the SRP server.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
It's more immersive in the whole "School Roleplay" stuff as what's a school rp server without the actual teachers and faculty to tend to the students and keep order, not to mention it just seems like an enjoyable job in roleplay rather than eventually becoming adult and trying to figure out what other factions to go into. I enjoy the schoolRP aspect of the server and want to be more involved as one of the employees.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Romeo Miyahara | Norwegian Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College - Bachelors

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Romeo would remain calm, he'd attempt to calm down the rowdy students, warning them for their language and respect school staff. Of course, this may not always work and Romeo would have to get more stern, reminded the students again to calm down and watch their language before warning them with detention. He's not an aggressive person and can keep his cool, but he won't tolerate disrepectful students. If detention is given and they still refuse to calm down, then SLT will be threaten and/or contacted and they'll be dealt with from there.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He'd try break up the fight with warnings of detention for fighting in the halls, other faculty may need to be called or SLT to deal with the students if they refuse to calm down their behaviour. If they do stop fighting, he'd make sure both students are okay physically before taking them down to the Nurse's station to get treated and to try pry out what started the fight and if anyone was fighting in self defence or it was mutual hostility. Detention would be given accordingly to the students after their wounds are treated,

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Romeo would try and remind them himself of what they were doing wrong, warning it could hurt themselves and/or others around them and its an irresponsible thing to do especially on school grounds where students may pick up on the behaviour. SLT would be made aware of the situation and left for them to handle it however they see fit.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Romeo is a kind-hearted and soft person truly, if not more prone to put on a more stern and intolerant facade infront of the students. He's considerate and always willing to listen to his co-workers talk about their day or tell him about some wild situation that happened with the students. He's a delight to be around most days, more chummy and laid-back with those he deems friends.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
hands the library card to the student as well as their chosen book with a smile, he types down something on the computer, perhaps registering the take-out into the system? He turns back to the student, giving them a nod before reminding them of their due date, "[x/xx/xx]".
/me pick up a few books from the table, scattered about with covers open and book marks strewn across the table. He sets the books back onto the shelf, going down the isles of genres and book types, setting each book back to its rightful places on the shelves. He re-arranges the ones out of place and picks up any strew papers on the floor. He returns to his desk, any damaged books in hand to be fixed or replced.
/me looks up to the approaching students with a smile, setting down his novel and turning to the computer. He gestures to the counter, inviting them up. "What can I get for you today?". He waits for the student to answer patiently, typing up their name in the system to check for any over-due books they need to return or for their past history with returned books to make sure they weren't bringing back destroyed covers or pages.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Romeo Miyahara
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Mr.R, Mr. Miyahara, Mr.Adder

Age (Minimum is 25): 29
Religious Denomination: Paganism
Marital Status: Engaged

Academic Degree: PHD
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Literature and History
Minors: Biology and Psychology

Nationality: Japanese Norwegian
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Norwegian
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/
Romeo lived in the streets most of his early life, struggling in school and staying away from the law, often getting into trouble with just verbal warnings as back then he ws merely a kid. When he was 13 he moved to Karakura with his mother on a business deal, but with the move and multiple siblings, the household quickly grew tense and Romeo fled, rejecting his home life and taking to living on his own. He didn't see much of his mother or farmer from his young years to college, hiding away in rubbish binds or alleyways fighting for his survival with the many gangs that roamed the streets at night.
As he grew older, he gave in entirely to the evil that lurked that streets until joining college and finding the love of his life. He'd soon fall pregnant and that's when things turned for the worst, dealing with gangs he snitched on to the KPD and trying to balance domestic life with legal problems involving those who wished to hurt him. But things began to look up when he proposed to his boyfriend one winter dance, they two moved in together and Romeo worked on bettering himself for his family and his future husband.
Originally he had planned to join EMS and KPD, but found himself dreading the constant haul of criminals and injured people everyday and switched to a.. tamer life, looking to the school he used to attend for job options until one caught his eyes. Librarian, it wasn't much but it certainly matched Romeo's humble nature, it provided him a chance to work alongside the faculty that helped raise him when no one would and earn money for himself, his fiance, and his 9 year old daughter. He applied straight away and jumped at every chance to get some training in and prepare for the job, enthusiastic all the way,

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I always looked up to the faculty and staff of Karakura in my younger years, they helped raise me and protected me from harm whenever they could. Of course they weren't perhaps and were only doing their jobs, but I took alot of inspiration from them and wanted to return the favour to younger student that may need the same protection when they don't have a voice.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm a hard worker, and have spent some time gaining experience from other jobs such as the Shizukesa, so i'm not entirely inexperienced when it comes to unreasonable guests to the resturaunt and have had my fair share of stressful situations to deal with. Overall, I could make a great employee if given the chance.
────────────

Extra
N/A​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread