What is your Minecraft username?:

ToshiCadt

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

toshicadt

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

CET (UTC +1) (UTC +2 during Wintertime)

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm on practically every day for multiple hours. I'd say between 4 - 8 hours everyday.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I haven't been banned, no.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do acknowledge it fully.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A school librarian plays a vital role in fostering a conducive learning environment within a school or college by managing and curating the library's resources, assisting students and teachers in their research, and promoting a love for reading and lifelong learning. Librarians spend their time making sure that the library is in working order, meaning that the library is clean, properly organized, and most importantly safe. Librarians are also in charge of things such as handing out library cards, making sure books are turned in on time, meaning that they monitor who wants to turn in books, who wants to lend out books and when they need to return them. They also are there to assist students in anything they need while in the library by finding a specific book they're looking for.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been playing private RP since 2015 with a couple of friends.
I started playing on SRP since october 2020 till this day.
I have been playing FantasyRP since 2022 as well. (which got removed soon after sadly)

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

My main motivation to apply for the school employee faction is that I want to see and learn new things and perspectives when it comes to roleplaying. Since the school is a major part of this roleplay server, I see this as a great opportunity to still be a part of the community while experiencing the perspective of a school employee.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-for-spanish.49718/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-for-new-character-toshicadt.56071/ [Accepted]

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/toshicadts-language-application.45656/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/toshicadts-doctor-ems-application.54073/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

ToshiCadt - [College] [Masters]
ToshiCadtsAlt - [Animal] [Fox]

────────────

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Shenhe would remain calm and politely remind the student that they shouldn't be disrespectful towards faculty. If the student decides to continue to be disrespectful, Shenhe would give out a verbal warning, reminding the student politely again that they shouldn't do it. If the student keeps up their act, she would tell them to stop in a more serious tone, speaking out a second warning. When the student decides to keep up with their disrespectful behavior, she’d speak out a third warning with even mentioning detention if they keep up with their behavior. When the student would still continue with cursing, Shenhe would write down a detention slip and would tell them that they should think about how they treat others. However, When the student calmed themselves down after the first warnings, Shenhe would calmly ask the student why they decided to start cursing at her and would try to find a solution for the students problems or issues they might have. After finding out what causes the problem, Shenhe tried to help as best as she could to find a solution for the found out problem.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Shenhe would not hesitate to get between the two students fighting while authoritatively demanding the students to get away from each other, making sure that others know that she would be aware of what was happening at the moment. Shenhe would then step between both students to make sure that they would not continue the fight. She would then try to assess the situation, taking a step back to take note of the events and involved parties. Moving forward, she'd use her walkie talkie to inform other school faculty of the situation, making it clear to the brawling students that there were reinforcements on their way.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

She'd ask her co-worker what they are doing. After receiving an answer, Shenhe would remind their co-worker that they shouldn't do it in the way that they're doing it right now and suggest a safer method. If the co-worker couldn't find a better way, Shenhe would try to help them by finding a solution together. If the co-worker found a better and safer method doing whatever they started, she'd remind them that they shouldn't be so reckless in the future since they're both in a school environment and that they both are Role models for many students.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

When Shenhe is inside the employee break room, she'd be rather quiet and by herself, often being seen next to the coffee machine. Shenhe would be rather shy when approaching others but is pretty outgoing and talkative when she's approached. Shenhe would see her co-workers as her friends, even offering help if needed all while trying to let things be on a professional level. If Shenhe finds herself alone inside the break room, she'd use her free time on getting herself a cup of coffee while reading a book or getting a snack to get a energy boost.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
takes a little stroll through the library just to see quite the mess spread over several tables. Knowing that this shouldn't be a library standard, she'd let out a sigh and would start to clean up the messes, collect several books laying around to bring them back to the original places in their designated shelf only to realize that the last book she has to store away is on the top shelf, one she can't reach by herself. but that wouldn't stop her from doing her duties as a librarian! She'd act quickly and grabbed a ladder, carrying it towards the shelf. After properly placing down the ladder, she'd climbed said ladder to put the last book to its right place while letting out a sigh of relief. All while knowing that she did a good job, she'd proudly climb down the ladder again, grab the ladder and start to clean off everything that she might have left behind so that the library is all nice and tidy.

/me sat down on her desk, placing down her first cup of coffee for today while taking a deep nose breath and letting out a happy little sigh "Another great day to start off with a cup of coffee." she'd then grab her cup of coffee with both hands, taking in the slight heat that the mug gives off while giving the library a quick overlook. "I wonder how many books there are in this world... there must be so much knowledge in some books we don't even know off.. ah well, i guess we never know." She'd shrug that silly thought off and takes a little sip from her coffee.

/me looks away from her book she was currently reading while her glasses would slide down her nose just to realise that there would be a student right in front of her. "O-Oh i'm so sorry, i wasn't paying attention. What can I do for you dear?" while asking the student, she'd push her glass back on its place with her right index finger which wouldn't have a very big effect due to the glasses sliding right back down where they were.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Shenhe Nemui
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Shenhe, Miss Nemui

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree: College Master Degree
Major(s): History
Minors: Geography, Art

Nationality: japanese

Known Languages: Spanish, French

Backstory: Shenhe Nemui was born on March 10th 1997 in Kyoto, Japan. Her childhood wasn't very eventful, which was a blessing, rather than a curse. She was raised in a loving and caring family in a stable economic position due to their jobs as Teachers. In her early childhood, she was a friendly, but shy person, and because of this she had a few, close friends rather than a lot of less secure friendships. She was particularly close with her grandfather, and some of her earliest memories were her grandfather reading her stories of a fantasy world, which he created for a book that he was writing and publishing. Her dad also attempted to encourage her to let her imagination run wild, to create drawings, art, and whatever fantastical ideas ran through her heart and mind. This gave Shenhe a love for history, art, and painting to be specific. Overall, with a set of close friends and two loving parents, her childhood up until age 15 was great. Then Shenhe's grandfather passed away and with that, her passion for history and art. With her grandfather's passing and seeing Shenhe being so affected by it, her parents tried to rekindle the passion in art and history that Shenhe has dedicated most of her childhood with. The three of them started exploring the world, visiting various places such as Spain and France all while working on Shenhe's education with private lessons which turned out to be easier than once thought. After almost 4 years of traveling the world, it was time for the Nemui family to go back home to Japan due to Shenhe's further education. Due to her parents previous employer not having enough students and going out of business, they began looking for job opportunities elsewhere, and found them, in Karakura, Japan. And so, the Nemui family moved, meaning Shenhe moved to Karakura when she started college. Back in her hometown, Shenhe spent a lot of time reading and watching various history channels on tv. This particular memory gave Shenhe a motivation, a motivation to see what the world has else to offer, and this brought back her passion she had long lost before. With that, she went to study History to further learn on what the world has been through and how beautiful it can be. While in college, Shenhe found herself in librarys very often, studying and looking into all kinds of books. Shenhe was so facinated by all the knowledge written down in these books that she thought about on how it would be to be a librarian. And with that thought, a spark of a goal. The goal to become a keeper and protector of knowledge, or simply said, a librarian. With this goal set, Shenhe dedicated most of her free time learning and studying the ways on becoming a librarian all while she was working on her college degree. After 4 years of learning and working on her skills every single day, Shenhe got her college degree in history. After her last day in college, she'd look out for every possibility to fufill her goal, which what lead her to KHS.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I am motivated to join KHS as a librarian employee for several compelling reasons. Firstly, I have a deep and abiding passion for the role of a librarian. I believe that the school library is the heart of any educational institution, and it plays a pivotal role in fostering a love for learning and literacy among students. It's not just a job for me; it's a calling. I am excited about the opportunity to be a part of this esteemed institution and contribute to its continued success.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

One main reason I believe that I should be accepted over the other candidates for the position, as I have a lot of life experience and knowledge to bring to the table, and I would be a valuable asset to the team that is a Librarian staff member. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the academic success of KHS by promoting information literacy, supporting the curriculum, and helping students discover the joy of reading. I deeply value the school's commitment to academic excellence and community engagement, and I'm eager to be part of the team that upholds these values.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for taking your time reading this application. I'm looking forward to being a part of the faculty team!

Do you have any questions?:

The current account that I apply with has the College Masters rank. I have a few characters that are required to have this role. If I get accepted, would it be possible to move the role to the second /character slot? That would be amazing.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread